Suffering should not exist and is pointless

Some people would say that suffering is for our personal growth and development. First off, I think this is plain asinine because there are forms of suffering that are so horrible that it only serves to destroy people’s lives and lead them to suicide.

Second, God wanted us to create our own heaven here on Earth so that when we die, we go to that heaven we created. But suffering only serves to create our own hell here on Earth. A hell that we go to after we die. Even if it is only for a temporary moment, that moment was completely pointless.

The moment of hell a person had to go through here on Earth in his/her life and the temporary moment of hell after his/her death was completely pointless. If God wanted us to create our own heaven, He would create the ideal life for that.

He would create a life that has no suffering. This life is not ideal for the creation of our own heaven at all. If God wanted us to truly grow and be in heaven, then hell should not exist. Besides, there are positive alternatives to spiritual growth.

There are positive and healthy ways of doing things. Suffering and misery is not the only solution to spiritual growth and development. There are positive and happy/healthy ways to spiritually grow and mature.

I just see all the suffering as completely pointless. It should of never existed. For example, take someone who is insane, psychotic, and living a life of hell and misery in a psych ward. This is not the person’s fault.

When he/she dies, he/she goes to some distressing/hellish afterlife and is then eventually saved by the love and comfort of the Spirit of Light. So he/she finally grows. He/she finally sees the light out of his/her misery. So he/she is finally able to go into the light.

But that’s just it. If he/she never had any of this misery in the first place and was born with a happy and healthy brain, then he/she would of already been in this light. He/she would of already been able to create his/her own heaven here on Earth and go there after he/she dies.

So the obvious rational solution to this whole problem would obviously of been not to create suffering on Earth in the first place. To have this person be born with a happy healthy brain. Since him/her being in the light is what is important here, then there is no excuse as to why this obvious solution I have offered shouldn’t of been made.

It would be irrational asinine nonsense to think that the alternative is somehow a better solution. It makes no sense at all. The latter solution I have offered is rational. If, for example, recovering from cancer was what was important and this recovery was somehow necessary to go into the light and to get out of the darkness, then not having cancer in the first place would be the obvious solution here for a loving God to implement.

If there is a problem that needs to be moved beyond by the individual, then don’t have the problem in the first place. It would be no different than me not choosing to stab myself or to cause any other form of suffering upon myself because this would cause health problems that I would need to resolve.

Since I haven’t caused any such suffering or injury upon myself, then these health problems are already resolved. By being healthy, I have no such problems in the first place. This same line of logic also applies to all the suffering in this life. If you want a person to create a heaven here on Earth and to be in the light, then don’t create a life of suffering in the first place where people can’t help but create their own hell here on Earth that they will also go to after they die.

Yet it exists because imaginary gods do nothing and don’t exist while also being equally pointless.

It is a bit like saying that poor people “should not exist”.

The situations that bring about poverty and suffering must exist sufficiently as to be perceived and avoided. Other than that, you are right in that those represent the bad that “should” be eliminated (for maximum momentum of harmony).

Via reasonable philosophical induction, the purpose of human life is to survive, procreate and avoid premature death till the inevitable.
Two of central elements that facilitate the above are pain and pleasure. Without pain to deter, warn and avoid critical fatal threats, humans would be reckless and die easily thus the possibility of not meeting the above objectives.

Sufferings are secondary manifestations of the impulses and feelings of the unavoidable critical and necessary pain impulses that emerged into conscious awareness from physical or mental sources.

One way of looking at the above is, since sufferings are linked to pain, then taking away the pain will eliminate sufferings. This is why pain-killers are used but the problem is they have side effects and may cover up the root causes of why the pain arise in the first place.

Sufferings are linked to pain and sufferings emerge through a complex network of neural pathways onto conscious awareness.
It is easy to identify physical pains and they can be cured by pain killers or the management of the intermediate neural pathways.

Note this, where one hang one’s body using sharpen hooks and yet the person can bear the inevitable pains without taking pain killers.

While the above is the modulation and management of the intermediate neural pain circuit of the physical body, one can also modulate the pains and sufferings arising from the mental thoughts, e.g. worries, anxieties, angsts, depressions, sadness, rage, etc.

So, pain is inevitable for survival of the individual and therefrom the species and thus sufferings is also unavoidable but it can be managed and modulated to optimize one’s well-being.

I totally understand the sentiment that suffering is pointless and shouldn’t exist, because I used to suffer like a bastard most days of my life and for many, many years.

I’m glad I did. I wasn’t glad at the time, that’s for damn sure, but I am now. I would have never been able to experience just how deep, sublime, and awe inspiring life could be without living through all those various different layers of hell for so long.

Don’t get me wrong, suffering is absolutely horrendous. Especially pointless suffering. So try and find a point (a reason, a meaning, anything) to the suffering.

this may be a farfetched interpretation here but here it goes

lets imagine a perfect world, and then a slightly less perfect world

in this world, i have infinite money. i give many people $20 for FREE - however, i choose to give you $10 only

In a world where everyone has more than you…
In a world where other brains operate more cleanly than yours…
In a world where the blessings given to others are not the same as the blessings given to you…

At some point a gift you were given becomes suffering. I’m trying to do the best for myself. I surround myself with rich geniuses, and i’m smarter and richer than most people… except when i’m with these people i’m poor and dumb. Is this suffering? Perhaps

Perhaps you are depressed

Perhaps the woman next door is beaten daily by her husband

Who is suffering more? Perhaps she is suffering and in her eyes you are the blessed one

I think if we can try to reduce what we experience to “gifts” or blessings, then everything can be measured in terms of such. God gave you 15 blessings. He gave me 20 blessings. And he gave Donald Trump 124098124 blessings. Are we suffering? Is it only you who is suffering? What about the guy who only got 5 blessings from God?

I think that the bible addresses an objectification of suffering with the parable of the workers in the vineyard. In the parable, the guy who worked all day is payed the same as the guy who worked less time… yet both individuals are benefiting from the individual arrangements.

Matthew 20:1-16