Satanic Aphorisms

After all the seeking in the skies and behind things, humanity turned out to be found in things.

We are most human when we eat.

In all things, do one degree more than health can absorb.

The question is not whether people are intrinsically warm (what chretiens call good), but how much can be profited from people. Warmth does not escape the economy of life.

Does Pezer claim to be a Satanist now?

I just took anarchy spiritual 's all.

One must be imperfect to be taken seriously.

Only fear can be drawn from perfection in terms of power.

See the proverbs of hell in William Blake’s “The Marriage of Heaven and Hell.” Might give you some fresh insights.

A thick Blake volume has been dwelling in the studio… we had phase of reading him some months ago.

Pezer figured him too much of a Christian still to not be an enemy. Still, a beautiful enemy.

An important truth.
Why people fear the Fixed Cross.

If I remember correctly, his pagan works have all been lost/destroyed. If his soul intuited such – which wouldn’t be hard in those times, then wisdom would write in Christian prose, whilst encapsulating the pagan spirit. Its all in how you read it. The god of the bible cannot be stretched through infinity like that, you know what I mean.

Ive no time to take any but the author’s word on what he is saying, and then only what is in the work he or she published or intended to be published.

The first step towards health:

Claim your dirt.

All authors roll in their grave when anyone does otherwise. A lot of people only read about philosophers - who do they think wrote those analyes… God? Apparently.

Interpretational texts are only warranted when one has already understood the gist of soul and needs more context to build a deeper case. Such is the case with Sauwelios’ reading of Lampert, as I finally found out. He puts Nietzsche in the context of what Nietzsche read. This drills into an entirely new layer of value, i.e. power.

I take the act of putting the pen to the paper as an absolute commitment to time. There is no publication of runes beyond their inscription.
And with any serious man, which is to say any creator, when it comes to finding out what he means, I take what he does in the moment over what he claims that he meant afterwards… Fear is a natural result to perfection. And perfection, in man, is always momentary. All geniuses are at one point terrified of themselves.

In the end Satan, imitating God, became straightforward.

In turn God, attaining to abscence of straightness, died.

Satan is lame.

God rules.

I don’t know about all that.

But I do have it on good account that, when God lived, he smelled like trout. But sort of old, kinda rotten, fishy trout?

Anyway, that’s what I heard.

Stick your nose wherever you want.

As far as aphorisms go …those are crappy. Satan can wallow in the dirt with the other pigs. Who gives a shit?

Indeed…

And for Satanists: whose shit?

You don’t even believe in Satan, much less understand him. Only thing you believe in is drugs, and in time, even this understanding will be stripped from you.

Most abandon the left-handed path of circle jerking because it is nothing but a silly distraction. All your doing is polluting your body and acting like a ignorant fool. What have you done for philosophy, for yourself, your family, for your nation, for mankind with such pointless, self destructive antics that go nowhere and wilts the flower of your youth? Do you really want to be in your 40s and 50s, IQ even lower than it is now, realizing you’ve been bullshitting yourself all along?

Your not a Satanist, Satan had far better self respect and was more reasonable. He could still enter the garden, and hold conversations with God about the nature of man. You… You can’t manage to smoke pot without lighting your beard on fire. This isn’t evidence of a good life or intellectual prowness. Your beniffing nothing, letting yourself down. Heaven, Hell, and the Sea of Humanity between rejects you for your stupidity. It isn’t cool, it isn’t enlightened, it wounds you, by wasting your best years away on nothing, literally nothing. No gains, a life lost, to be regretted in your elder years, all because you had a gripe with your catholic father.

If you don’t think catholic gripes with fathers are part of what made the civilized wirld what it is, you may not even understand Jesus after all.

No, I could die tomorrow happy with what I think I know and what I think I have seen. It just also, almost in passing, seems interesting to me to forever resolve catholicism.