Who are you?

Who are you? Have you ever thought who you are? Are you the body? Are you the mind? Are you the intellect? Are you the Soul, the Energy?

Unfortunately, we presume that we are what we look like, but in reality we are not what we look like. Science has proved that we are bundles of energy, trillions and trillions of atomic particles put together that make us look like who we are. And as science now endorses we are nothing but energy. Through their discovery of the wave particle duality, scientists have seen how particles become waves and waves become particles only to prove that we are not the physical mass of body that we seem to be. We are energy that is packed together and looks like a human body! But if somebody were to tell you that you are not you; you are something else, it will be very difficult for you to accept it and to understand it. So if the truth is this that you are not you, then what are you, who are you?

Stop. Ask yourself this question. You need to introspect, go deep within, find out the real answer and then probably you will realize who and what you truly are!

AiR

“You” or “I” comes in a many-layered hierarchy.
So what is critical is we must know all those layers within a hierarchy of the self.

However the most important reservation is there is no “I” i.e. an ontological self [or soul] that survives after physical death in whatever form in terms of an entity, being or identity.