Is love the answer to the world's problems? (story)

I was walking down the street recently, as i was walking i accidentally dropped my keys, a black guy just happened to be passing by at the moment, he then picked up my keys and gave them to me…I said to him “thanks, i didn’t think you would do that”…he then smiled and said “we are all the same on the inside, brother”…This filled me with a warm joy and dramatically brightened my day. I had a real connection with this black guy… this got me thinking…

Are we all the same on the inside, like is the purpose of the world to ultimately love one other and live peacefully?

It is pretty to believe love can conquer all and that we are all the same inside. Unfortunately, we share the capacity to be cruel, to be selfish rather than altruistic, to be sad and sick. Although universal love is an outcome to be desired, it does not jive with the negative aspects of human nature. So love where you can and love who can accept love. It is the best medicine for our sick world.

A black man isn’t gonna steal your keys. Black men aren’t stupid, except in the sense that they listen to rap music.
They need a destination keyhole to match it too, and there are millions of homes and cars. And they know there isn’t gonna be an easy opening to your car, because either you are just gonna linger around town and not lead them to it,
Or lead them to it, and just linger around your car. And they aren’t gonna go through the trouble of trailing you home.

Yeah a lot of people say they give love, are all about love, but do nothing but hurt you.

Love is the food for the soul; but there are those who are not satisfied with it. If everyone was satisfied with it, we’d have a different world than the one we now have. Auden got it right; we must love one another or die in failed ecosystems.

All emotions are food for the soul. Why does love happen more as an unexpected surprise than a plan worked to fruition?

Those tend to not be satisfied with anything. Those with deeper love are more prone to war.
Neutrals are neither prone to love or war.

Are neutrals sentient…enough?

Those with no desire have extremely low testosterone. If they are this way their whole childhood I am not sure they are sentient. But if they develop that way after they already had testosterone then they keep their souls.

What do I mean by extremely low testosterone?
For example, girls and children have more testosterone than these kinds of people.

I do not think too much testosterone is good either, it jut turns people gay and wanting to have sex with cars and tables. Queen the rock band for example is an example of this.

Hate and envy are food for the soul? I’d classify these emotions as toxic.

Yes. Both of them are feminizing and souls are feminine entities. Bullies are feminine.

Ierr,

Unfortunately, yes.

UP1001–
Says who? Hate and envy are masculine emotions also. Both males and females experience them. FYI the soul has no sex.

Souls are inherently feminine. Males != masculine. Males experience feminine emotions, such as hate and envy.

Pseudopsychological claptrap. That makes God a woman, when God is all sexes. IOW, if we are in the image of God. . ."

God is not a woman unless God is spectating the consciousness of a woman.

God is feminine, it forms into the shape of it’s surrounding host.

But God is also masculine, God takes action.

God takes action. So does hate and envy.

Time for exam, Trixie.

There is something deeply wrobg with this topic. What is it?

Hate and envy does not take action, it is a catalyst for action.

The fact it was made by Mannequin.