I know who Satan is

List me the 3 things you don’t like about him the most.

1. Bombardment of messages that are strung together through various mediums (people by making them say extraordinary, out of character/context ideas in person, on TV, PC, etc.

2. Power plays: glitches/changes in time, power surges/outages, temporary device disruptions that are causeless, alterations of reality.

3. Making you know it’s personal and that you are the catcher, never to be the pitcher.

Like I said, good luck with that S.O.B.

Huh?
[/quote]
By love. Even if that love causes your own defeat,!

Platitudes defeat nothing. Neither does denial.

If truth can set you free, Satan is the lie of bondage.

Well, I can do 2 and 3. I can change power surges with my mind and also people say that my negative energy is toxic so I can make someone feel really bad without actually insulting them directly. 1 I can’t do because I don’t own viacom.

I think I am an angel as well as Satan and maybe something happened in a past life between us.

For some Satanists Satan really does exist though for others he is only symbolic. One of the Satanic Commandments is not to harm children
Another is not to steal. They just use Satanism as a moral code to live their lives by. Anton Le Vay who founded the Church Of Satan in San
Francisco in 67 has the same birthday as me. American Satanists are protected by the First Amendment just the same as any other religion

You ram!!

The two primary characteristics of Satan are deception and accusation. But that’s a Biblical conception; and few here revere the Bible.

It’s you, isn’t it? :laughing: :wink:

So then the devil might be reserved and introverted?

No, HaHaHa, it isn’t trixie. I am Satan.

No.

No.

Why not?

Yes Trixie, I am a Satan. Why not?

Arc you are too nice to be Satan and so you cannot possibly be him

I dunno about Satan, but Trump may be the antichrist . Let’s get real, all that he stands for is very very suspect. For those historicism so, to whom the past and biblical reference has a modicum of meaning, he seems as the personification of the evil genius Decartes mentioned on passing. He has found the jugular, whereupon all the pent up forms of insignificance, of unbridled hate, and shrewd calculation appears vested. If he succeeds, Hitler will seem like a dove in comparison. Does any one have this feeling?

What do I have to do to prove that I can be like Satan?
Don’t forget your sig.

Arcturus, forgive my saying so , but Being Satan and ‘can be like him’ are miles apart.

You have no need of my forgiveness, jerkey.
As an archetype, I think that being Satan or Satan-like can be a great thing, if done for a good cause.

I think Hillary and Trump are equally valid candidates for the Anti-christ.

Arc isn’t satan. In another thread she seemed like was suprised at the concept of wishing someone was dead.
She isn’t satan. The real satan would be advertising his female body all over the place, putting people “under his spell”. Arc hasn’t posted a single pic.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_qqkzXOGMs[/youtube]