State of the World Address.

For intuitive and critical discussions, from spirituality to theological doctrines. Fair warning: because the subject matter is personal, moderation is strict.

Moderator: Dan~

State of the World Address.

Postby Sauwelios » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:03 pm

State of the World Address: The Apology of Nietzsche. A Noble Revelation. Includes an open letter to Hillary Ariadne Clinton.


In Philosophy-Loving Memory and Inspiration of Abstract. Love is truly the Gravity (Guru) of the Soul.

::

The religion I bring is the Nietzschean religion of the two paths. The one leads to oneness with nature or spirit; the other leads to the reduction of everything to nothing. And the big question is which is which. Has Western man truly cut himself off from nature? Or is nature rather also the complete embrace of the Modern abomination? Is Nietzsche the ultimate fulfillment or perversion of the Machiavellian-Cartesian conquest of nature? The answer is that he is both. But perhaps I should say He is both, for if I'm anything, any one thing, it's someone who's aspired to be an incarnation of Nietzsche, of the problem of Nietzsche. That problem is the problem of Modernity, or of Modernity and Classical Antiquity. Nietzsche leads to the Classic problem, the problem of Class, but does so through Modernity, through what Modernity has led to, through "Post-Modernity". He shows that true post-modernity is really Neo-Pre-Classical Antiquity. He has led me to the state immediately preceding the imposition of a Class Society. Class is created through War, nay persists through War: it is the Shadow of War, a very bleak but at the same time very colourful Shadow:

This is my Story, the story of as privileged a White Male as any I know. Which is not to say that my Life has not been difficult, nor that I haven't made it difficult for myself. My Privi-Lege is the privilege of looking back on nature, coming "back" to nature, from the perspective furthest removed from nature that this 6,000 y.o. or so World (Vir-Old, Masculine Male Man-world) has yet known. It is to come "back" to nature from the other side, from the Nothing. The Other Shore, New India, Injuh or America or wherever the Occident, where the Sun Sets, goes down. The West is the Best, precisely because--it is too late now to even say "inasmuch"--it is the Worst, in every confused and unconfused sense. I am the Analysis, nay the Crisis of the current world-historical confusion, the slow and uneven Self-RealiZNation of the Western World. There you have it, and I didn't even mean to go there--I never _meant_ to go there, even when I may have ever so slightly almost entirely "meant" to go there--thought I could already go there. Wir--the Philosophically Royal We--Haben Es Nicht Gewusst: my Brand of National-Zozializm is not the 88 but the 66, the 666 of the Abrahamic Faiths. [What I mean by this is that what attracted me was never "the banality of evil" but always "das schöne Schreckliche" (Nietzsche, _Beyond Good and Evil_, aphorism 110).]

15, 1 + 5, the 6--that was suddenly, as out of nothing, a "will-do" as a Holy Number for me while writing the Bridge to my "holy" O Zoëtsa. But it no longer suffices. The 6 out of 10 no longer suffices. It must become an 8. I'm not just, or no longer, the 666--I'm the 888. In hindsight, a milestone moment in my Career, my Icarian Flight, was [my disgust with (the success of)] "...Baby One More Time". But I'm not going to demand the decapitation of Britney Spears, at least not in the way it happened in South Park, not in any literal way--nor in a literally literally literal way. I'm demanding it in the way a Man of Letters demands it, metaphorically. Britney Spears is a White Woman. Even if she's only a 6--and an Iconic 6 at that--, she's a 6! Her 6 points to an 8, to Grand Father 1 Grand Mother 1 Grand Father 2 Grand Mother 2 Father 1 Mother 2 Son 1 Daughter 2. This Order is Extremely Important. I didn't know my Grandfather 1--Grandpa De Waal--for long, I hardly knew him as "grandpa", as Grampa, as Gramps; He didn't live above 80, he was only there for me for half of the '80s [and even then only in the distance]. But One Thing I Knew: He was Venerable, nay worthy of All the Love I could muster--and I always knew I was capable of great love--

15 again. 15 lines in my Gmail. I have to put them to good use. I will start by mentioning my Mother. This Post is among many things a Birthday Present to my mother: a present to her for _my_ birthday: for I was calculated on the 8th of the 8th [the first, full draft of this Post was written on 8/8/'16], in the year 1978--'8 if you will, or '78, or 978 since the Middle Age Knight. The Knightly Ideal was the Ideal of the One Knight, the One Servant, the Christ, the Anointed One, who couldn't help being anointed because He had stopped defending Himself even against That. He stopped defending his Atman, he embraced Nirvana, the Nothing, he sacrificed himself, he let himself be crucified, he allowed the Catastrophe or Catastasis called Christianity to occur. Well then, I am the Second Coming because I will make the Catastrophe, the Apocatastasis occur. I am the Messiah the Jews have awaited because I teach that Jehovah is no more and no less than the Jewish War God, the Jewish Father Figure, the Great Grandfather of the Jews--of Israel, He Who Wars with God, Who Vies with God, who Walks with God in Warring with God--and not in Valhalla, but in this Universe, this Dimensions, this History, this Time. Spacetime: for Time (Maha-Kala) Occupies Space, the Void, makes it that there is no Void in Sight. The Original Occupy Movement, the Movement of the One, the 1%, the 1 as Opposed to the 0, which in the Beginning We didn't even acknowledge as a concept, a number, a Symbol.

The 1 and the 0. My Father's Father--Opa, as I knew him--was so beloved to me that, even only as a symbol, he inspired me to think, while lying awake past my bedtime at night, that if I was granted 1 wish, it would be that Opa was still alive. In Hindsight, I can say that he made my grandmother, Oma, possible. She raised me in great part insofar as my Parents did not raise me, which they did in great part, too, of course--in more basic ways. The most spiritual discipline, I suppose, came to me from her or through her: discipline as in Disciplina Vitae Scipio, "discipline is the scepter of life". This is the Spiritual Rod with which Oma, whom my mother has half-jokingly compared to the Bucket woman, the Lady (the Lordess) of the Bouquet Residence, the House of De Waal, of the Pure Wallonian River (my Father, Pappa, and Opa both carried the name Rein, "Pure [of Heart. That Heart is the Heart of the Jew, the Goddess, Whom every God-Man carries in his heart]"--the Spiritual Rod, I was saying, with which Oma might have given my other Grandfather a beating had he lived long enough. I never knew him, but he was supposedly quite a bit of a tyrant. My mother grew up in Tholen, a strict orthodox Protestant town (which, Orthodox Protestant, is an immense paradox, as Nietzsche decreed). The fringe Dutch Political Party, the Statewise (as opposed to Church-wise) Reformed party, still tends to be the biggest party in that island town. My mother's side of the family is paradoxically the less disciplined side of the family, because its discipline is cruder, less spiritual, than on my father's side. My grandfather supposedly even killed a tiger in Indonesia, where my mother's nuclear family was a colonist family during the last colonial year. I never knew that grandfather personally, but I was blessed to have known his first wife as long as I did--which was as long as 18 (666) years if you count my time in my mother's womb. My mother was too humble to have a Caesarian section, she would never have dreamed of giving birth to a Caesar, so my head had to be extracted with forceps. Anyway, 1996, the year I turned 18, the year in which I went to the 6th and last grade in the highest High School, in Barl School. "School" etymologically means "leisure", and Barl School had a really healthy, really relaxed balance of discipline and the lack thereof. 1996 had an important value for me during the time in which I took writings by William Blake to be prophecies meant personally for me. It led into 1997, the year in which I had my first--and for a long time only--girlfriend, which inspired me to my full O Zoëtsa on 16/7/1997. After this, however, it went downhill, and 1998--which I later found out is 3x 666--was the first year of my 5-year depression or "anti-cyclone". At the end of that, I discovered what I called "Shiva Dancing" as the emergency way to overcome my decadence. But a nozzle was almost immediately put on that flowing in of creative energies, it became a Shadow of Desire, in my embrace of Krishna and thereby becoming Shiva (he who is dear) as distinct from Rudra. I needed to do that at that point, I was not yet strong enough; in fact, I had only just started working out again and the like. But Krishna does not suffice, the true lyric poet is He who dances the Tandava, Bhairava's dance of world destruction and self-purgation in the burning grounds, while warding off the overpowering Sensuality of that dance, the self-destructiveness of that dance, through chanting: spiritualising the energy, harmonizing it through words, reverberations, verbs that become nouns, become formulas, become _Forms_. I embraced Krishna as the Form or Idea of the Good--that is, Shiva's becoming flesh, the cosmic Rudra's becoming a man. But this form is paradoxically much more feminine than Rudra's formlessness, his blackness, his hiddenness. The "pure" form of Rudra is perhaps Allah, who cannot be depicted. Krishna cannot be born among men without the Goddess, the visible Goddess. And if I am to be Kalki, I must be as sweet if not sweeter than he even. So why must Kalki be like Nara-Simha, the Man-Lion, who is the male side of the same Phenomenon of which Sekhmet is the female side?

Precisely because the Man-Lion is the male side. The human male, insofar as he is whole or self-realised, is the Lamb in Lion's clothing. The female, on the other hand, is the cat or cub in sheep's clothing. And that clothing is--evolutionarily--imposed on her by the male, through his lion's clothing, his spiritual armor and weaponry, his attitude (Ge-sinnung, what one has a sense, a mind for). The male likes the cat, not the lioness, because it reminds him of the lamb, which is his natural ideal. The Innocent Child. The Sweet Child in him must grow up to be, to be perceived as, the Evil Man. Nietzsche's Superman or Overman is the Union, the Self-Unification, of the Evil Man and the Sweet Child. It is to choose to be an evil (Hybristic) Man out of sweet Childlikeness. The world is at a turning point. Either accept and, indeed, celebrate the true Alpha-Male, the Philosopher, who has kept hidden all this time; or--but I was meaning to speak of my mother's mother. To have interacted with her my whole youth is a blessing with no equal--unless it be Rein de Waal. I think my mother's mother--Omaatje, Grammalet or Little Gramma, Grannie--must have secretly loved my father's father insofar as she knew him. She certainly loved my father, and me. I was her first grandchild, and I meant the world to her. In fact, it must have complemented for the relative lack of attention my mother gave me after the birth of my first brother. Ol, as she usually called me, was the apple of her eye. And I am still to justify that. I am still to do what would have made her absolutely proud--even if she wouldn't understand the first thing about it. This is my attempt to justify her, to outshine even my fathers' fathers. For many moons when I was 20-25, I'd work from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturdays, and would then walk along the river Amstel to my parents' house (the doll-house, as my father's mother mockingly called it) where I'd have dinner with my parents and whichever siblings there might be around for it. This was very near a clubbing district in the historical center of Amsterdam, but afterwards, I would not go out but walk home, possibly to have friends arrive there in the later evening; but before they arrived, I would listen to Bizet's Carmen, which Nietzsche had recommended to me. It's a tragic opera in which the male antagonist kills the female protagonist. And from the first notes after the Ouverture, which I often skipped, I would be in tears because of the implications of the very first event, reading along in French as best I could--and I came quite a long way with the actual songs. In order not to cry, I'd start to sing along with them and dance to them--including to "Les tringles des sistres tintaient", that high-spirited war-dance! My secret art was to be a Satyr, a Man who danced and sung for his God/dess. I didn't even like Carmen the person much; I was ultimately in love with Leïla, the Vestal Virgin from Bizet's Pearl-Fishers. I'm a Pearl-Fisher, in the sense required to fathom Heraclitus, but at the same time in the sense of looking for a girl with a heart of gold. I've looked for it in the most unlikely of places--and found it, eventually, in a girl who does everything in her power to appear to the outside world as a black lioness, but fails miserably as soon as she encounters a kitty. Then she cannot repress the girl-child in her any longer. And yet, I would never have got this far with her if she'd been a more normal girl, a less fucked-up girl. I will affirm her personal hard-luck story just as I'll affirm the Jewish Holocaust (but also the Jewish Occupation of the Abrahamic Holy Land!). The state the world is in is necessary for me to come to self-realization. This writing constitutes a breakthrough in my self-realization process. This tale, my story, my legend--this is the true story of Barl, who in his phase of the servus rubeus fugitivus was known as Sauwelios. Even as "Sauwelios" looks like the Dutch "sauwelen", "to blather", so Barl looks like "bral", as in "brallen", to brag (like a private school boy at a frat party). But I'm no blatherer, no barbarian ("barbar" was what the non-Greeks they knew sounded like to the Greeks). Helios is the Sun God, Surya in Hinduism, whom I adopted as a symbol of measure. But now I must burst out, I can no longer keep it in; I must become the supernova Bhairava. When a star becomes a supernova, there's no known way to stop it, it must run its course, generate momentum, gravity, form a new Mariana trench in the forcefield of History. It must swallow its whole solar system, set its whole world on fire. How would my Course have run if I hadn't discovered my parents' Doors records, if I hadn't recognized my higher Self, Shiva, in Jim Morrison when I was 15 or so? Jim Morrison, especially in 1966-'67, showed me the Dionysian implications of Nietzsche's teaching before I ever knew who Nietzsche was. My Shiva-dancing was much modeled on his around-the-campfire Native American dance in the Hollywood Bowl performance of "The End". "The End": that was my favourite song--though formerly, before I hit adolescence at 14, almost 15, I just listened to it briefly, thinking it was basically the same at every point throughout its almost 12 minutes... But yeah, The End, Apocalypse Now--not so much the movie, which I didn't see until years later. My daydreaming, for which I was thought somehow retarded even in elementary school, is the dream of an Apocalypse, of a Revelation. My farewell note from Barlschool said: "If life had a margin [as on a lined piece of paper], we would write rhymes [verzen] in it." I've written incredible rhymes, but will now write mantras instead.

Nama Nama Sauwelio
Jeroen Oliver "Ollie" de Waal
Hieronymus Olive-Tree Elf-Warrior Hosting the Army of New Wallonia, the Battle of New Wallonia

The Sacred-named Olive- etc.

But Nay, in going on like this I make the Walloon look like a balloon about to burst, a parody of his Ideal Self. I am the Dark Comedian of the Ascetic Ideal, the Voyeur of Truth in her Nakedness, the Spiritual Adonis who Happens upon the Virgin Mother "without even meaning to do so": for how could I know she looked like this before driving myself into her sacred grove? The Sacred: that is the Dwelling of the Philosopher in the forests of Truth. But those forests are the forests of Extremity, and nobody knows in advance where the sacred grove of Truth lies among them. All one can do is fumble in the dark for her, until the clearing is found, the Lightening. Where did I find my Light? I found it within my Self, the rubbing my ankles together and making fire that is my Self, my Being, my Becoming, my Warring with myself. It is the Proud Identification with the Creator, my being Willing to be Satan, or Satanaël, the Big Brother of Yaweshwa. My little brother is an ideal within me, the Innocent Child, the Child who is innocent even in his cruelty. Nay, Cruelty deserves a Capital, the Cruelty of Nature, the Cruelty of Nature against Nature. I meant to say above that Nature deserves a capital, but apparently She wasn't ready. The cruelty of Nature against Nature: that's the context in which She deserves a capital (which, by the way, means "head-" or "head-city", like Bhairava's city of Kashi).

The cruelty of Nature against itself: that is especially the cruelty of man against the rest of nature and himself. But man didn't choose to emerge in evolution the way he has. Man's cruelty is therefore a natural product of nature as a whole. And therefore, the first thing to be affirmed is nature's cruelty--metaphorical or not--against man. Only then can man be affirmed as a natural being in his very attempts to conquer nature. But man, or Western man, has conquered nature conceptually, by concepts like an Eternal Soul which came from and will return to a realm "Beyond" nature. Yet there is no Soul other than the World, This World, this bodying world or Life. Enlightenment, human enlightenment, means understanding the world as consisting solely of forces to which we're at some level related--like Arjuna was to the Kauravas. And yet we must conquer them or Master them in order to stay on top, to not be destroyed. Our Justice towards them shall consist in acknowledging this about them even in subjecting them. We may no longer objectify them. But this We is the philosophically royal We. We may not despise those who need to believe in objects, matter, and subjects, spirits or souls. In fact, we understand being as striving after a projected subject-object, a soul atom. And yet we may be the only ones who ever _attain_ their ideal. Must we then not become idols, and must we not make sure that our idolised Personas (masks) do what we want them to? I want my Mask to do nothing else than to be the supreme celebration, the deification, of my embrace of myself and thereby my world. After Me the Great Flow! My Sin is in my tearing myself asunder from the world and then from myself, and so forth and so on, until I am the embodiment of sundering and convalescing in one soul. My penitence consists in building valour, in inscribing my value into the world's heart. I feel that I justify the whole state of the world and all of history. And if you embrace me, you will transcend the West. Brace yourselves.

::

Post-Script (notes made in the course of writing and polishing my Post):

I had 3 888z, 2 77z and 2 66z in Barl School

Neazionist Zoaziologist

the Opposor

Nero-Simian, He Who Apes Nero, the 666 of the Roman Jews.

Amend your ways and keep amending your ways and never stop amending your ways.

_Civil War._--Donald Drumpf is the Clown-Bhairab of the McDonald's State of America; the intemperate Donald Duck of the perverted Union. Hillary Clinton is the fulfillment of that Union, a woman who still looks great at 68--and that cannot just be the make-up, or even a make-over.

My father's father's father was the Inventor (Trobador) who invented the De-Waalpaal ("De Waal-Post").

The Second Best Batman movie, which I watched in the very early morning of 1/2/'3, when I had a Hate Trip... (It snowed so much that night, and yet there was so much fire raging inside my head!)

I am Batman, the Bhairava beheading the Penguin that I am. Catwoman Shall become my Secretary.

"[T]he villain left the paths of ease, to walk in perilous paths, and drive the just man into barren climes." (Blake, MHH.)

I am the Amsterdam Psycho. My role model is not Trump. I do not rape, murder, or torture people. My "Psychosis" is a _Theosis_.

I was born in 1978, the year the first two Superman movies were filmed.

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly is also one of my favourite movies. Which reminds me of the New Year's Eve on which I danced to Ennio Morricone's (Morrison's?) "Ecstasy of Gold", home alone.

"[The 'child'] is a _not-being-able-to-act-otherwise_ equipped with all the natural instinctive powers, while the consciousness is always stuck in a supposed being-able-to-act-otherwise." (Jung, _Towards the Psychology of the Child-Archetype_, 3 "The Special Phenomenology of the Child-Archetype", A "The Forsakenness of the Child".)

"O Lonesomeness! Thou mine HOMELAND Lonesomeness!" (Nietzsche-Zarathustra, My Trance-Multatuli-Lation.)

Trump is the Ugly, but Hillary is the Bad.

"Let man be afraid of woman when she loves: then she brings every sacrifice, and every other thing counts to her as without worth.
Let man be afraid of woman when she hates: for man is at the bottom of his soul merely evil, woman however is bad there." (ibidem)

I will endorse Hillary, but only if she obeys me. Otherwise, I will endorse Trump. If Hillary disobeys me, I will command the Horde of Fascism, the Barbarian Horde, to trample the West and wipe out everything the West and Israel have done to make her possible--to wipe it out between itself and the "Islamic State", which may nowise be identified with Khomeini's Iran. And yet, Iran may, like Catholic Ireland, be too much inspired by the Holy-Ghost, the Angry Geist, Ahriman. In me, that spirit is spiritualized through Post-Protestantism, through Humanism, into my brand of Trance-Humanism, Super-Humanism. I will endorse her if she converts to my religion, the first truly or openly Natural Human Religion:

"Eternal return is philosophy's _natural_ edifying teaching; it does not comfort itself or others with the next world ostensibly more perfect than our own; it says of the only world there is, or rather it 'shouts insatiably' (aph. 56) to the world as it is: Be what you are, be eternally what you are!" (Laurence Lampert, _Leo Strauss and Nietzsche_, page 57.)

In the words of one of Nietzsche's last letters, which cannot quite have been letters of total insanity:

"To the princess Ariadne, my beloved.

It's a prejudice that I'm a human being. But I've already lived among human beings often and know all that human beings can live through, from the humblest to the highest. Among Indians I was Buddha, in Greece Dionysos,--Alexander and Caesar are my incarnations, likewise the poet of Shakespeare Lord Bakon. Ultimately I was also Voltaire and Napoleon, and perhaps Richard Wagner, too... This time however I come as the victorious Dionysos, who will make the Earth into a festival day...Not to say that I have much time... The heavens rejoice at my being-there... I have also hung on the cross..."

Dear Hillary, Will You Be My Dionysa?

http://www.ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=185074

Let's paint the White House in all the colours of the rainbow, like the ancient Greek temples used to be! [Also the Statue of Liberty, like the ancient Greek statues used to be.] I think Bill owes it to you, for you to have this brainchild with me.

Kashington, D.C.

Hail Columbia!
Value Philosophy: First philosophy is the positing of the metaphysics one values the most.
Value Metaphysics: Being is essentially Self-Valuing: beings exist inasmuch as they value themselves.
Value Axiology: Valuation is a rational value, as the disvaluation of it would disvalue itself, too.
Value Logic: Logic's self-identical "A" is a value, and not necessarily a fact.
Value Ethics: It is just to consider things just, and unjust to consider things unjust.
User avatar
Sauwelios
Philosophical Supremacist
 
Posts: 6990
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:07 pm
Location: Amsterdam

Race of Devils.

Postby Sauwelios » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:33 am

"Whether we Immoralists HARM Virtue?--Just as little as Anarchists harm Princes. Only since the latter are shot at do they sit firmly on their Thrones again. Moral: ONE MUST SHOOT AT MORALITY." (Nietzsche, _Twilight of the Idols_, Maxim or Arrow 36. Cf. #transgressive_sacrality)

The wholeness of the world, our human animal plant bacterial viral world, can only truly begin being Sanctioned now that the following Daydream by William Blake has come true. (I'm an almost total Night Person, by the way.) "Night Person": that's my Equivalent of Rick & Morty's "Bird Person". I Hail from the Midnight, Deep-Night Heart of the Earth, the Realm of Mother Ayahuasca, of Mother Life. My Message is the Message of Eternal Life, of Life rebaptized Eternity, of Nature reconceived as a Goddess--the Greatest Goddess we know. But we, we human beings, are ultimately equally great: for we Study Nature, we can marvel in its magic--yet in the first place, we undergo, yea SUFFER Nature's Indifference against us, yea her Apparent Cruelty against us. But She has made us possible, has made This World possible, not in the last place This Earth. THIS EARTH--we have not discovered a New Earth that we can Reach yet, and may never do so. Our Range: that should not stretch too Un-Consciously or Sub-Consciously Far Beyond Our Domain--our Dominion, the Planet and Universe where Man is King: where Man can be Free to a Great Extent, to Many Different extents. We, Homo Sapiens, were not Defined by our Sapience, our Wisdom, nay Insight for Nothing! We are the Species, the Divine Spectacle, that has Shown itself in Several Episodes of its Lifespan to have the Presence of Mind, the Wholeness of Body and Spirit to be the Earth's Sons, Brothers, and Fathers. And we do this by Guarding and Protecting the Supreme Interests of Our Women, nay Our Fair Ladies, Our Mothers and Sisters and Wives and Daughters who are Instinctively Wise in Betraying us: in Acknowledging nay Embracing the Wisdom of the Serpent, the Wisdom in Eating from the Tree of Knowledge. Our Natural Response is to Punish Her for that; Keep Her in Check and Man-Handle Her for that. And Indeed, This is One Way in which We Serve the Earth by Ruling Her Justly. But History and the End of the End of History have Shown us Beyond any Reasonable Doubt that Closing our Eyes, our Senses and our Minds to That Will Not Work, that we're at a Crisis in the Contemporary West. Our Machiavellian-Cartesian Modernity, and that includes our Post-Modern and Post-Post-Modern World, Et Cetera Et Cetera, is Not Quite and thereby Almost Entirely Not on the Right Path. This is because the Nazi Thinker Heidegger Rejected the European Philosopher Nietzsche's Solution to Our Problem, the Abrahamic-Modern Problem. Nietzsche Departed from the Death of "God" but Ended, has Ended, has Kept Ending and Shall or Will now Finally Conclusively End with the Return of God, nay the Goddess, nay the God and the Goddess, Man and the "Creation". For the Universe is a Self-Creation, no matter how much of an Awarenessless Self-Creation She may be. Mother Nature: That should be the First Lady we Honour, and we should only honour _ourselves_, the Lords of the Earth or Masters of the Universe, to the degree that we are or have been God and have secretly ruled this Male Man's World for the Temporary Good and Best of this world. As Sherlock Holmes was the World's First Consulting Detective, so I am--will be, must be, and shall be--the Modern World's First Openly Consulting Philosopher (the Homeric Age had its Poets and Sophists!). I in the first place address Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton as those who can make this Celebration of the Western World, nay this Reconciliation of the West with the East happen. No mean unfairness to Donald Trump: I also meant to honour him in calling him a Clown-Bhairab; American Psycho is one of my favourite novels and movies... But Enough or Too Much now with the American Psychopathy and Psychosis! You're not Exempt from the World, and in so Far as you Are your heart is Empty.

"Once I saw a Devil in a flame of fire, who arose before an Angel that sat on a cloud, and the Devil utter'd these words: 'The worship of God is, Honouring his gifts in other men, each according to his genius, and loving the greatest men best: those who envy or calumniate great men hate God, for there is no other God.'
[...]
When he had so spoken, I beheld the Angel, who stretched out his arms embracing the flames of fire, & he was consumed and arose as Elijah.
[...]
One Law for the Lion & Ox is Oppression." (William Blake, _The Marriage of Heaven and Hell_, Plates 22-24.)

I am the Lead Singer of the as yet embryonic Band or Collective called _Race of Devils_. My audience or Chorus is the Human Race, my stadium the world, nay the Earth. Kiss the Flame...

User avatar
Sauwelios
Philosophical Supremacist
 
Posts: 6990
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:07 pm
Location: Amsterdam

Re: State of the World Address.

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:35 pm

See Turd? Niche is not a Nazi, but an Anti-Nazi.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7600
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: State of the World Address.

Postby Sauwelios » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:07 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:See Turd? Niche is not a Nazi, but an Anti-Nazi.


Crucial Difference Between Nietzsche and Nazism.

There is no such thing as going "against Time". Compare the opening quote of my Nietzsche Contra Wilders. The aphorism quoted from immediately continues: "One can _impede_ this development and thereby dam up the degeneration, gather it and make it more vehement and _sudden_: one can do no more.--" And with this, the aphorism ends.

"Lord Shiva Himself,--Time personified--is also (strange as this may seem to the purely analytical mind) 'above Time.' He is the great Yogi, Whose face remains as serene as the blue sky while His feet beat the furious rhythm of the Tandava Dance, amidst the flames and smoke of a crumbling world.
In other words, Vishnu and Shiva, the World-Sustainer and the World-Destroyer, the Force 'against Time' and Time Itself,--Mahakala--are One and the same. And they are Brahma, timeless Existence, the Essence of all that is, They are Brahma manifested, 'in Time' (and, automatically, also 'against Time') _and yet timeless._" (Savitri Devi, _The Lightning and the Sun_, "Epilogue (Kalki, the Avenger)".)

Kalki, whom Devi calls "the last Man 'against Time'" (in any one cycle of historical recurrence), is actually the first Man "in Time" (of the next cycle). The Essence of all that is, the only timeless Essence of the universe, is the will to power.

"Every living being, and especially man, is surrounded, oppressed, and penetrated by chaos, the unmastered, overpowering element that tears everything away in its stream. Thus it might seem that precisely the vitality of life as this pure streaming of drives and pulsions, proclivities and inclinations, needs and demands, impressions and views, wishes and commands pulls and sucks the living itself into its own stream, there to exhaust its surge and flow. Life would then be sheer dissolution and annihilation.
However, 'life' is the name for _Being_, and Being means presencing, subsistence, permanence, withstanding disappearance and atrophy. If life therefore _is_ this chaotic bodying and oppressive urging, if it is supposed to _be_ what properly is, it must at the same time and just as originally be the concern of the living to withstand the urge and the excessive urge, lest this urge propel toward mere annihilation. This cannot happen because the urge would thus remove itself and hence could never _be_ an urge. In the essence of this excessive urge lies a kind of urge that is suited to its nature, that urges life _not_ to submit to the urgent onslaught but to stand fast in it, if only in order to be able to _be_ urged and to urge beyond _itself_. Only what stands can fall. But withstanding the urgent onslaught urges toward permanence and stability. Permanence and the urge toward it are thus nothing alien or _contradictory_ to the life-urge, but correspond to the essence of bodying life. In order to live, the living must for its own sake _be propelled toward the permanent._" (Heidegger, _Nietzsche_, Vol. III, chap. 13, trans. Krell.)

This "kind of urge that is suited to its nature" is Crowley's "Love under Will", which Fixed Cross has developed into his self-valuing logic. A (living) (being) is a self-valuing in the sense of the valuing of the valuing of a self. In the terminology of the early Nietzsche: The Primordial One dreams Its own imaginary self-fragmentation called Nature, which imaginary fragments in turn each dream of their individual wholeness.
Value Philosophy: First philosophy is the positing of the metaphysics one values the most.
Value Metaphysics: Being is essentially Self-Valuing: beings exist inasmuch as they value themselves.
Value Axiology: Valuation is a rational value, as the disvaluation of it would disvalue itself, too.
Value Logic: Logic's self-identical "A" is a value, and not necessarily a fact.
Value Ethics: It is just to consider things just, and unjust to consider things unjust.
User avatar
Sauwelios
Philosophical Supremacist
 
Posts: 6990
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:07 pm
Location: Amsterdam

Re: State of the World Address.

Postby Fixed Cross » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:06 pm

Just a note on the part that mentions me by name.

It is not the self that the self-valuing values, but the self-valuing. Its an infinite regress loop in terms, which is why it so properly identifies the loops and cycles that make up any being.

The self-valuing logic is, as a logic, a monadological object, it can not be broken up in 'self-' and '-valuing' much like Will to Lower can not be broken up into its apparently constituent terms.

Where I relate to Heidegger is his treatment of language, of semantic syntax, as deficient. My logic is a direct result of finding grammatical syntax as it stands now less than sufficient to speak philosophy or truth in general.

Having said this, the Crowley reference is (historically) on point, and the description In That Specific Context is accurate.
All weathers are wild, you know what this means? - Odin

Image
There are innumerable seeds in the earth, innumerably many more than the reckoning of either living or dead trees- the sound of the seeds growing is deafening, and drowns out the sound of all the falling oceans of wood in the forests- but, perhaps, the sound made by the seeds can only be heard with our thoughts. - Parodites, 3rd Pentad

Conversations From Within The Abyss
The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law

The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Dorian usurper
 
Posts: 6154
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am

Re: State of the World Address.

Postby Fixed Cross » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:21 pm

Also I can concede that the term Self retains its de facto meaning in this light, just not its analitycal structure, or place in an analytic structure - it is rather that structure that is entirely rearranged.
All weathers are wild, you know what this means? - Odin

Image
There are innumerable seeds in the earth, innumerably many more than the reckoning of either living or dead trees- the sound of the seeds growing is deafening, and drowns out the sound of all the falling oceans of wood in the forests- but, perhaps, the sound made by the seeds can only be heard with our thoughts. - Parodites, 3rd Pentad

Conversations From Within The Abyss
The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law

The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Dorian usurper
 
Posts: 6154
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am

Re: State of the World Address.

Postby Sauwelios » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:11 am

Fixed Cross wrote:It is not the self that the self-valuing values, but the self-valuing. Its an infinite regress loop in terms, which is why it so properly identifies the loops and cycles that make up any being.

The self-valuing logic is, as a logic, a monadological object, it can not be broken up in 'self-' and '-valuing' much like Will to Lower can not be broken up into its apparently constituent terms.


Fixed Cross wrote:Also I can concede that the term Self retains its de facto meaning in this light, just not its analitycal structure, or place in an analytic structure - it is rather that structure that is entirely rearranged.


I will approach this through my "Politics of Soulfulness" post from your currently defunct Humanarchy forum. There I wrote:

"One may distinguish between four basic levels of self-valuing.
1. Most of existence consists of self-valuings who, however, have no knowledge whatsoever of themselves. That is, they value all things in their grasp in terms of themselves, but that is all they do. They have no notion of themselves.
2. Some of existence consists of self-valuings who do have a notion of themselves. These are what may be called animate beings or the “souled”.
3. Among the latter, there are those who, at least in theory, can know themselves and thereby the whole of which they are parts. These are usually called human beings. (Note that a human being in this sense need in theory not be a member of the species homo sapiens sapiens.)
4. Among the latter, there are those who actually know themselves (or at least can know themselves in practice). These are the ones who know that all beings are self-valuings."

In a draft for a reply in a discussion you and I had on Facebook last month, I responded to this as follows:

"Are there indeed self-valuings who have no notion of themselves? Is self-valuing not insisting one's notion of oneself? [...] The word 'army' implies a defense, as opposed to an aggressive campaign--a campaign whose very Cause is aggressive. But is not Being itself aggressive like this? Is it not Asserting yourself--yourselves!--or being lost? One's Energy is never lost, but it disperses unless you generate it... What does it mean to 'generate' energy?

"With the final cause, modern (as distinct, perhaps, from postmodern) science also lost the efficient cause. But if the material cause is to subsume the formal cause, the material must be understood in such a way as to be efficient for forming the structures it does. (To dwell is indeed to build, to form structures.) But we only know this working force from the inside as our own teleological activity. We posit ends[.]"

I see all beings as positing a self (eidos/telos) to strive after--as strivings after a self they themselves posit. But few posit themselves as such a striving-positing. This is what I meant when I wrote above:

"We is the philosophically royal We. We may not despise those who need to believe in objects, matter, and subjects, spirits or souls. In fact, we understand being as striving after a projected subject-object, a soul atom. And yet we may be the only ones who ever _attain_ their ideal."

We may, must, and should look down on them, but that is only etymologically the same as "despise". Anyway, by attaining our ideal I mean that the self we value is the valuing self, the self-valuing self, the self-valuing valuing. If one thinks the concept of the self through, as we do, one realises that the self one values is a valuing self, a self-valuing self, a self-valuing valuing. I hope you can concede this much.
User avatar
Sauwelios
Philosophical Supremacist
 
Posts: 6990
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:07 pm
Location: Amsterdam

De-Waal Post the 3rd.

Postby Sauwelios » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:49 am

The Gnosis of the Goodness of Gnature. Edifying Man by Deifying Life.


"There are two well-distinguished forms of the Beatific Vision. The higher pertains to Kether, and is thus proper only to the Ipsissimus, though it may be enjoyed sporadically (and, as it were, by accident) by those of lower grades.
"It is of extremely rare occurrence, and has indeed never been described in any detail; it may even be said that it is doubtful whether any account of its true form has ever been given to the world. It need only be said in this place that its formula is 'Love is the law, love under will,' and that its nature is the Perpetual Sacrament of Energy in action. It is dependent upon the perfect mastery of the Mysteries of Sorrow and of Change, with thorough identification with that of Individuality." (Aleister Crowley, _Little Essays toward Truth_, "Beatitude".)

"There are three different paths to reach the Highest: the path of I, the path of Thou, and the path of Thou and I.
According to the first, all that is, was, or ever shall be is I, my higher Self. In other words, I am, I was, and I shall be for ever in Eternity.
According to the second, Thou art, O Lord, and all is Thine.
And according to the third, Thou art the Lord, and I am Thy servant, or Thy son.
In the perfection of any of these three ways, a man will find God." (Ramakrishna)

Of the three, the first is the Highest: it is to be God the Father. But the second is to be God the Mother, Space, Vacuum. And the third is to be God the Child. But Initially, God the Child is Satanael, William Blake's "Satan in His Original Glory". It is not in the Vanity, the Vacuum or Void of that "Glory" that one becomes a new Father--although one must for a long time cherish it in one's heart--and Soul. One only becomes a new Father--old and venerable, ancient, primordial--when one is fully fallen or Risen from that Glory. Thus I am now Yaweshwa, "Je-hova-sus", but this is only the entelechy or Energy of my Becoming a Devil, a Great Red Dragon.

My father's father was a Wood Dragon according to Chinese astrology, and so was Nietzsche. But, as their physical and spiritual Heir, I am not a Dragon but a Horse, the horse Kalki--my higher Self is represented by the Lion, but my mode of being is that of the Siamese Twin Suns, "Sauwelios".

"I am the Kaleidoscope of the mind.
I impart light, colour and perpetual motion.
I think, I see, I am moved by electric fluidity.
Constant only in my inconstancy,
I am unshackled by mundane holds,
unchecked by sturdy, binding goals.
I run unimpeded through virgin paths,
my spirit unconquered--
my soul forever free."

My sturdy, binding Goal, by which(!) I am Unchecked, is that of the Eternal or Historical Recurrence, the "Second Coming" of the linear faiths, the Destroyer of all--linear--Faith. I will leave no choice but to believe in Me Alone, to hold Me dear, as the One who Shows Off the Actualization of the new Aristocracy, the new Oligotheism. We the Few, we Titans, we will be your new Gods or Demigods, your new Heroes. But I welcome My being perceived as the Antichrist with open arms. I'm Fine with being distorted as a Super-Machiavelli or Super-Hitler, or even a mere Wannabe of the like. For I am not really the 666 but the 777, not really the 888 but the 999. I remember studying for a German "proefwerk" (probe-work, the most serious kind of test in Barl school before my exams, which were a Breeze)--studying for such a Work in a state like this--"stoned", as the ignorant and the malicious say (by which I don't mean to say that the malicious may not be ignorant, by the way), or "high", as I now finally say. It took me hours, as I was easily distracted and really engrossed in my activity, but the grade I got was a 9+ or a 9.5--and I didn't even learn the bonus material by heart (poems by Heinrich Heine and the like)! But after High School, I essentially kept working on it--on Barl school, schooling myself to one day be Barl or a Barl, a Man who can hold fast to a Woman, a really Girlish Woman, a Jewel in a Black Box, a Diamond in the Rock:

"A Man who says: 'that there pleases me, that there I will take as my own and want to protect it and defend against Anyone'; a Man who can lead a Cause, carry through a Resolution, stay true to a Thought, hold fast to a Woman, punish and crush down a Daredevil; a Man who has his Wrath and his Sword, and whom the Weak, the Suffering, the Hard-Pressed, also the Animals gladly devolve upon and by Nature belong to, in short a Man who is by Nature a MASTER,--when such a Man has Compassion, well then! THIS Compassion has Value!" (Nietzsche, BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL, Aphorism 289, Opening Sentence, My Translation.)

Our Compassion, Nietzsche's and Mine and the whole Race of Devils: that is Fellow Feeling with the Creator in Man, the Master in Man, the Minority of Mankind that can live without God--indeed, without an exoteric-Platonic Idea of the Good! For Our Idea of the Good, the Good that we Reflect in our Mind's Eyes: that is the Goodness of the World:

"If the Experiences of the Last Centuries have rendered the Hope of Annihilation and Rebirth Incredible and Forced on us the Recognition that Humanity could in Fact fall Final Prey to its latest Inventions, namely, Modern Ideas about Humanity's Nature and Destiny, then the Gnotion of the Beneficence of Nature must be Restored by being Rethought through a Return to the Fundamental Experiences from which it is Derived." (Laurence Lampert, _Leo Strauss and Nietzsche_, Page 1[9]45, My Capitalization, Citing Leo Strauss, _Thoughts on Machiavelli_, Page 29[9]9.)

"Nietzsche's Return to those Fundamental Experiences is Recounted in ZARATHUSTRA, His Dance with Wisdom and Life. [...] Nietzsche presents this Teaching on Nature as the Teaching that Restores the Gnotion of the Beneficence of Nature: Life is Will to Power ultimately means that Life is Loveable as it Is. [...] Nature's Beneficence, the Goodness of Nature, is Affirmed in the only way Now Possible, as a Process of Becoming, as History, as a Rule of Non-Sense and Chance that Necessarily Generates Fragments and that has no Outcome in Wholeness other than the complementary Yes pronounced on the process by the Complementary Man. [...] Nietzsche's Glimpse of the Opposite Ideal, the Ideal of Eternal Return, is of Necessity Edifying. [... T]he Fundamental Experiences from which the Primacy of the Good is derived [are] the Experience of Philosophical EROS." (Lampert, Op.Cit., Page 10[7]7[7].)

"To Affirm the Philosophers of the Future [a.k.a. the Complementary Man] Requires Affirming the Past that made them Possible, the History Responsible for the Generation of such Natures.
--'Yet': There is a Great Difference between THIS Affirmation of the Past--this Past, this Once, Affirmed as what makes the Completing Act of Philosophy possible--and 'the Unbounded Yes to Everything that Was and Is, i.e. the Affirmation of Eternal Return.' Why is it Necessary to Affirm Eternal Return?" (Lampert, Op.Cit., Page 101.)

The Reason it is Needful is that the Philosopher--I'm not particularly talking about Academics, Professors of Philosophy...--has been driven "into barren climes", to speak with Blake.

"Now the Sneaking Serpent walks
In Mild Humility,
And the Just Man Rages in the Wilds
Where Lions Roam.
"Rintrah Roars and Shakes his Fires in the Burden'd Air;
Hungry Clouds Swag on the Deep." (Blake, MHH, My Capitalization.)

I'll try to roar Tenderly, though. I will try to wield the Flute as well as the Sword, the Lyre as well as the Bow, the Sun as well as the Lightning.

"SAMSARA is to be ultimately transcended, no doubt, but it may be transcended by attuning oneself to its inner rhythms, by learning to dance to the tune of Krsna's flute or with Kali in her dance of creation and destruction. The devotee of Krsna and Kali does not transcend the world by denying it in yogic withdrawal but by dancing to its inner rhythms and thereby participating in its creative and redeeming source." (Kinsley, _The Sword and the Flute_, Conclusion.)

NO!! It's NOT a matter of being in the Eye of the Storm for me any longer. I will do a Rain Dance to unleash a Rain Forest Storm, a Primeval Forest Creation, a Counter-Storm to the Western Anticyclone, a Cyclone from the East, a Tarantula Dance to Scare the SHIT out of Feminized Man. There will be Thunder and Lightning, and lots of Rain, Flooding the Lowlands.

"When your Heart flows Broad and Full, like the River, a Blessing and a Danger to those who live Next to it: There is the Origin of your Virtue." (Thus Spake Zarathustra of the Bestowing Virtue.)

Why so Wrathful, so Jealous, so Vengeful? Because I Love it! I want this Philosophical Pathos Now and Forever, Eternally Returning, or at least Historically Recurring until the Human Race goes Extinct. With 7,000,000,000 people, our Conservation Status as a Threatened Species is "Least Concern". Let the Cataclysm Come! As I started writing in Barl school:

I don't care about the City!
I do not need the Streets;
I much prefer the Park,
The Moist Angelic Breeze!
I hate the city's Order,
Contemn the Concrete Blocks:
They Block the Road to Freedom,
And We are On the Rocks.

I don't care about the Future!
I do not need a Clock.
Can't stand the Test of Time,
And I don't give a Fuck!
But I'm not Anti-Social;
Please Do as You All Please:
Smoke Heart-Attack Tobacco,
And Choke in Rancid Grease.

::

This is obviously not true, I am "antisocial" in a crucial way: I avoid "socializing". And I need the City of Man, if not to survive, then at least to thrive. I need the Excess, the Abundance created by Society, in order to be "a Louse in the Fleece", as we say in the Netherlands. So how can it be in the interest of such a Louse to set the whole Fleece on fire? I'm willing to risk it All, because This is (the Beginning of) my True Thriving! I'm not lousy, but I AM a Barl-footed and Barl-chested Bear--a Yogi Bear!

"Lord Shiva Himself,--Time personified--is also (strange as this may seem to the purely analytical mind) 'above Time.' He is the great Yogi, Whose face remains as serene as the blue sky while His feet beat the furious rhythm of the Tandava Dance, amidst the flames and smoke of a crumbling world." (Savitri Devi, _The Lightning and the Sun_, "Epilogue (Kalki, the Avenger)".)

Hail Storm!
User avatar
Sauwelios
Philosophical Supremacist
 
Posts: 6990
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:07 pm
Location: Amsterdam

My Deep Foundation by Impact Driven Piles 4: To "Satyr".

Postby Sauwelios » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:20 am

I will post the third sequel to my "State of the World Address" here unchanged from when I wrote its first, full draft a couple of days ago. I will add this, though: according to this thread, and perhaps not only to this thread, I am the Alpha and the Omega: http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php/16699-Male-Hierarchy Also, the rest of Satyr's posts in this thread (http://knowthyself.forumotion.net/t2101-state-of-the-world-address) are terrible both in writing and in thinking. Therefore, I don't think I'll be dealing with him at all anymore, whether directly or indirectly. Fixed Cross wonders whether his IQ is even average.

::

Your "Bible Rewritten" Post is actually quite good, dear Satyr. I am, perhaps, the daintily fluting Shepherd to your "Satyr" (cf. Nietzsche, Birth of Tragedy 8). As your Precursor, the Great Bill Boethius once said: "I've often found that our enemies can state our position more clearly than we ourselves can" (reproduced by heart, read in 2001). By the way, from now on I'll only deal with you directly, not with your Wife, Lys, the Ex-Wife of Moody Lawless.

At the very least, you're wrong about myself and Fixed, though. Fixed is my Best Friend, but definitely not literally my Bosom Friend. Blake's Proverb of Hell, "Opposition is true Friendship", is particularly applicable to our Friendship. But I keep thinking, time and again, that I See what you're Trying to Do There.

This my Coming-Out is what you've always Demanded of me. Well then, here I am! But I have come to take this your place, and show you your _true_ place. For I am also _your_ Spiritual Heir, the Synthesis of You and your Good Counterpart. Unlike you, I returned Home from Zarathustra's mission to "forsake him". You may be a Free, Very Free Spirit, but I am Become a (the) Philosopher of the Future.

"Nihilism as a symptom that the Underprivileged have no Comfort left; that they Destroy in Order to Be Destroyed; that without Morality they no longer have any Reason to 'resign themselves'--that they place themselves on the Plain of the Opposite Principle and also want Power by COMPELLING the Powerful to become their Hangmen. This is the European Form of Buddhism--DOING No after all existence has lost its 'Meaning'." (Nietzsche, Will to Power 55, My Capitalization.)

Who is Who here, "Satyr"? I've certainly been Underprivileged in many ways: especially with regard to the lack of Respect I have got thus far. But now, I will COMMAND respect. I am the Mahdi or Messiah of Self-Valuing, the Theosis Virtuosis Cyclosis of Nietzsche's Teaching. I am the Golden Fire-Hound who Represents Zarathustra in the Marketplace of Ideas. Ecce Homo!

If you feel I've really gone too far this time ("Anti-people now you've gone too far / With your Antichrist Superstar!" [Marilyn Manson, "1996"])--I hereby challenge you to make an end of me! Make something bad happen to me on the 25th of this month, as Lys suggested to me! Will it be while I'm jogging in the Vondelpark around midnight, or when I'm cycling in a hearty tempo to or from work before or after 0:00? Will it be when I least expect it? Will my side be pierced with a gladius by a Christian Roman soldier, like Julianus Apostata's? Do you have your men everywhere, like your role model Tyler Durden? Or are you just Bluffing, like a Blustering Buffoon?

Contrary to you, I Welcome being perceived as a buffoon. Contrary to you: "Oh look, I'm no buffoon, I'm this Ugly and Masculine Beast called 'Satyr'!" But, my dear Grunting-Pig, what you don't Grasp is that being a Satyr means being both Man and Animal, and not just the Animal. It means to invoke into one's own Being the God Dionysus. This I have done, by διζησθαι ἐμεωυτόν; but in order to do the latter, I first had to Study our Philosophical History. Our History began in a major way with the Greeks on the one hand and the Jews on the other. You, as a Jew-hating Nazi, hate the Judeo-Christian part of your inheritance (genetic as well as memetic!). But for this reason, you cannot be a Nietzschean Übermensch:

"It is Crucial to see Why [... Nietzsche's] Will to Overpower cannot Simply Will the Past's Nobility and Abandon its Slavish, Base Elements. [... I]f Ultimate Reality is Solely this Dionysian Will to Overpower, then Everything in the Conscious, Common Sense world must be Caused by it. Since Everything Includes Contemporary Egalitarians and the Past Responsible for them, the Will to Overpower must be responsible for Them Too. Unlike Nietzsche, the Superman will be Fully in Harmony with that Will; Only He can Will the Eternal Return of the Whole Past." (Harry Neumann, LIBERALISM, Page 165, My Capitalization.)

You've manifested yourself as the Representative of Entropy because you cannot Will the Eternal Recurrence. You can't find Joy even in the Judaization of Greece, the Christianization of Rome, the Feminization of the (according to Harry Jaffa now global) West--at least not from the Inside. I mean, it's obvious that you take Pleasure in Cruelty, but only from the Outside, trying to make others Face the Eternal Fact of Entropy. Where's your Cruelty toward YOURSELF, the Spiritual Cruelty with which you Embrace the Dwarf within you? Adopt Me as your Successor, "Satyr": I am the Caesar of Knowledge with the Soul of Christ. As I wrote in 2001 to a melody I'd composed in 1999:

"I swear it is true, I am love within you,
So improve the solution that sweetens your oysters today,
Or tonight..."

Don't Cry, "Satyr"!

[laughing smiley]
Value Philosophy: First philosophy is the positing of the metaphysics one values the most.
Value Metaphysics: Being is essentially Self-Valuing: beings exist inasmuch as they value themselves.
Value Axiology: Valuation is a rational value, as the disvaluation of it would disvalue itself, too.
Value Logic: Logic's self-identical "A" is a value, and not necessarily a fact.
Value Ethics: It is just to consider things just, and unjust to consider things unjust.
User avatar
Sauwelios
Philosophical Supremacist
 
Posts: 6990
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:07 pm
Location: Amsterdam

Re: State of the World Address.

Postby Fixed Cross » Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:41 pm

Sauwelios wrote:
Fixed Cross wrote:It is not the self that the self-valuing values, but the self-valuing. Its an infinite regress loop in terms, which is why it so properly identifies the loops and cycles that make up any being.

The self-valuing logic is, as a logic, a monadological object, it can not be broken up in 'self-' and '-valuing' much like Will to Lower can not be broken up into its apparently constituent terms.


Fixed Cross wrote:Also I can concede that the term Self retains its de facto meaning in this light, just not its analitycal structure, or place in an analytic structure - it is rather that structure that is entirely rearranged.


I will approach this through my "Politics of Soulfulness" post from your currently defunct Humanarchy forum.

In fact that resolves the issue. Glad to see you havent lost any Mercurial effectiveness in this Solar storm.
The Mercurial is in a sense the most essential nature of power, as it is the approach we take to the factual world; so it determines which facts, which types of facts, we encounter. Based on this we cultivate our valuing, which is mediated through Venus.

Dont forget we are all within the Sun; the Solar System is the body of the Sun, whereas the fusion at the core is its spirit. Or unforget it, know it.

When you wrote it first, I included that piece in the attempt at a definitional thread on VO at BTL.
http://beforethelight.forumotion.com/t1 ... e-ontology
All weathers are wild, you know what this means? - Odin

Image
There are innumerable seeds in the earth, innumerably many more than the reckoning of either living or dead trees- the sound of the seeds growing is deafening, and drowns out the sound of all the falling oceans of wood in the forests- but, perhaps, the sound made by the seeds can only be heard with our thoughts. - Parodites, 3rd Pentad

Conversations From Within The Abyss
The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law

The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Dorian usurper
 
Posts: 6154
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am

Re: State of the World Address.

Postby Wyld » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:22 pm

This topic/OP is really great. So dense, clear, and painful to read in its clear density, in its dense clarity.

We can't simply process and analyse truths, we should also respond to them. When you respond to truth you engage a deeper process than analysis, a process that acts as a ground and nutrient for analysis anyway, as Nietzsche knew that all that was "unnatural" grows up from and as nature anyway. "There is more wisdom in your body than on your highest philosophy", or to quote a different thinker, "The soul is a prison for the body" (Foucault).

Nietzschean postmodernism isn't an abandonment of nature and reason, it is a refinement of these in the form of a will to the absolute critique. A purging of all madness of doxa and unfulfilled pathos.

Subjectivity must over-span itself to become itself, as Nietzsche in Ecce Homo says that to become oneself implies that one is not already oneself and does not already know what oneself is... thus, "I am not a man, I am Dynamite".

Reaching beyond oneself forces a return to the most natural ground of being, because enforces the most necessary clinging to whatever happens to be the most real, true, powerful, certain, solid; not these fake solids of people's "ideas".... those are the kinds of solids that are merely excreted from an orifice. No great man has ever been subject to such tyranny as "having ideals".

Then we must also face the deeper truth Deleuze started to work on, improving upon Kant: that our reason is a secondary construct, that our reason is something that is created; so what is the rational basis of a created reason? What is the pathological expression of conflating reason with the unknown ground of reason? False moralism perhaps; and so who expresses a will to power here more than those who either abandon false moralism or simply use it to push themselves higher within the veils and myriad substances of the world? But even a good ethics must to some degree pathologically establish itself as a kind of psychic-continuity isomorphically repeating the forms of forms. No self-valuing is possible without the true dualities of beings. So now, to Philosophy... Let those dualities speak to one another!


"Where's your will to be weird?" --Jim Morrison
"Those who attach such importance to the ought of morality and fancy that morality is destroyed if the ought is not recognized as ultimate truth, and those too who, reasoning from the level of the understanding, derive a perpetual satisfaction from being able to confront everything there is with an ought, that is, with a 'knowing better' −− and for that very reason are just as loath to be robbed of the ought −− do not see that as regards the finitude of their sphere the ought receives full recognition. But in the world of actuality itself, Reason and Law are not in such a bad way that they only ought to be... The philosophy of Kant and Fichte sets up the ought as the highest point of the resolution of the contradictions of Reason; but the truth is that the ought is only the standpoint which clings to finitude and thus to contradiction." -Hegel, Science of Logic
User avatar
Wyld
Thinker
 
Posts: 755
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: Truth

Re: State of the World Address.

Postby Fixed Cross » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:44 pm

Some juicy points were made. I'll go into them for my own pleasure.

Wyld wrote:Then we must also face the deeper truth Deleuze started to work on, improving upon Kant: that our reason is a secondary construct, that our reason is something that is created; so what is the rational basis of a created reason?

Difference and repetition?
Reason, as we understand the term, implies first of all a cohering integrating perspective, by which terms of cognition can be generated and thrown together in that particular chemical cauldron that reason is; a cauldron of representation.

Before this happens, the entity has to evolve to a point where his direct chemical responses are both manifold and refined/eroded enough that they are able to operate as a consistency that forms a layer upon the merely biological entity.

Note that "consistency", in its meaning of being-consistent, points to its meaning of substance;

All is in the end merely tendency. The world is read, always, as a fractal; tendencies seeping into related tendency to tie into related meta-tendencies. There is never any 'decision' on a fundamental level; the decidedness of necessity has already satisfied that all what happens, that truly comes to pass, does so with a Samurai-like concentration, no matter how diluted the web of drives or how internalized the grains of necessity, it will never be 'half-hearted'; obviously we see this in physics. But philosophy is so god damned all too human that it still hasnt realized that what goes for physics also goes for humans.

The OP is an exhibition of the fact that the human world is just as one-way, inevitable, direct, uncompromising as the atomic world, that it falls into place with relentless 'truth' (gravity).

What is the pathological expression of conflating reason with the unknown ground of reason? False moralism perhaps; and so who expresses a will to power here more than those who either abandon false moralism or simply use it to push themselves higher within the veils and myriad substances of the world? But even a good ethics must to some degree pathologically establish itself as a kind of psychic-continuity isomorphically repeating the forms of forms.

I think that is essentially what a good ethics is, for a sophisticated, cognitively masterful human at least; one who can truly let go of all prejudices toward himself. Ethics forms fractals of behavior. This fractal is the being, the life, the full expression of the tendency that this necessity expresses as.

Because ultimately it is tendency that is shown, the world is will and representation.
All weathers are wild, you know what this means? - Odin

Image
There are innumerable seeds in the earth, innumerably many more than the reckoning of either living or dead trees- the sound of the seeds growing is deafening, and drowns out the sound of all the falling oceans of wood in the forests- but, perhaps, the sound made by the seeds can only be heard with our thoughts. - Parodites, 3rd Pentad

Conversations From Within The Abyss
The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law

The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Dorian usurper
 
Posts: 6154
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am

Re: State of the World Address.

Postby jerkey » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:03 pm

What went for humans, also went for physics, until the turn of the screw, reversed it.
jerkey
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1794
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am

Re: State of the World Address.

Postby Fixed Cross » Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:09 am

jerkey wrote:What went for humans, also went for physics, until the turn of the screw, reversed it.

It's still the study of Entity.

Leibniz is impenitent.
All weathers are wild, you know what this means? - Odin

Image
There are innumerable seeds in the earth, innumerably many more than the reckoning of either living or dead trees- the sound of the seeds growing is deafening, and drowns out the sound of all the falling oceans of wood in the forests- but, perhaps, the sound made by the seeds can only be heard with our thoughts. - Parodites, 3rd Pentad

Conversations From Within The Abyss
The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law

The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Dorian usurper
 
Posts: 6154
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am

Re: State of the World Address.

Postby The Golden Turd » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:31 am


This topic/OP is really great. So dense, clear, and painful to read in its clear density, in its dense clarity.


Image
Support "The Angels of East Africa" on smile.Amazon.com it is free to do, they donate 0.05% of your purchase cost to them, or give donations directly via:

http://www.machinegunpreacher.org

Image

Recently hidden post:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192227&p=2649513#p2649513
User avatar
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable
 
Posts: 9450
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:37 am
Location: Apparently Well Up Manical Mongoose's Ass

To Fixed Cross!

Postby Sauwelios » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:30 am

Even though I am now my own Kether, the Peaking of the Tree that the acorn Ollie will reach, I may only be the Tiphareth of Other Minds--albeit a relatively macro-Cosmic Christ-Center, the Milestone and Pilestone they Point to, if only with their sixth index-finger. Even if I'm only their missing third Pinkie, the deep purple fusion of Blue and Pink I merge into: I Formally Announce their March Forward, their Second Coming which is really not just their second but their recurrence in general, their "Eternal" Return in the Known, o so Un-knowing World. For I ask: Who are the Learned of Today? They are those who've made it their Special Calling to Know Themselves, the Un-chosen ones who have Chosen themselves to carry upon themselves the greatest possible intellectual Burden of the Modern-Western Mind. But I will not simply defer to them as merely one among Several, only One of the Seven or so Sages, and by no means the Greatest of the other Six. For I am, if anything, if only one thing, the Other of the others, the one who has insisted Until Now--politely enough insisted, modestly enough, Decently and Courteously enough insisted that he wasn't wasting his time, that he might be right, indeed that he might be that tiny bit more right than the other Satyrs; that he'd found a secret entrance to Dionysus, a more direct Link to the Past, to a Noble Lineage that throughout Christianity had outdone or excelled the Pious Keepers of the Faith, outfoxed and even "outratted" them [in the sense that a rat always looks for possible escape routes] by telling their Eldest Sons that it was better to be a coward than to be dead, while ever trusting them to Remember that and being able sooner or later to understand that the example given was one of foolhardy odds, of the Keraunos, the Lightning of Zeus Himself. The point was to teach us to Think of such things even while playing an essentially amateur game of field hockey, for example. My father and his father loved a fair game of hockey, but it was never a natural passion for me, and for years I dutifully or even most reluctantly went to or cycled around field hockey practice. Seriously, by far the most of the times I went. But what my father, and his father before him, did not seem to have understood in time is that their Profession or Hobby was not the same as their Son(')s('). My hobby or profession was not to think while doing other things but especially--though by no means only--while doing "nothing". I am one who has truly turned "slacking" into an Art, the most primordial art at root, the art of doodling or playing with words or making music from motions or dancing with all ideas, with the ideas of all things, with the vision of one's own swimming and diving behind things. But I could not have done so if I didn't have some notion of God, a faint impression or glimpse that prompted me, again while lying awake past my bedtime in elementary[?] school, to wonder what it would be like to be Good through and through, a Platonic self-misunderstanding that by Barl school had somehow inspired me to skip most of my lunches, starving myself in secret--yet it was no anorexia or whatever, as that was not a thing yet back then. No, in the Upper Half of Barl school I weighed 62 kilos, which I taught myself to realize is the Golden Section of 100. O Napoleon, you understood the European love of arbitrariness pretending to be the One Divine Standard, the voice of Truth Itself. What Wonder that I found myself in Nietzsche, whose father and grandfathers were Protestant Parsons. One subtlety I took special delight in was borrowing-inheriting Oma's Bible, the Leidish Translation given to Opa and her on their wedding day (with the dedication "The ground on which you stand is hallowed ground")--which I've hardly ever read in, by the way. No, I "wasn't raised religiously" at all... Heidegger is right if he says that Nietzsche's teaching is still Platonic political philosophy, religious philosophy ("metaphysics") in the sense that it teaches a One Way, a Universe that is limited by nothing but itself, a Unique Universe that has no Equal or Second--let alone a Superior. God can have no Lucifer beside Him if God is Himself Lucifer, the Christ-match igniting the Religion of the Future. Even I, Baal-Isa, have my own unsurpassable Peer Pioneer in Nietzsche-Zarathustra, the Neo-Zoroaster inspiring the Captive Judaists of Europe to inflate their god to The God, their way to The Way. (Am I an Aryan or a Semite, a Gentile Man or an Officer? Am I the Mahdi to your Messiah or the Messiah who comes to aid you in your Jihad as Mahdi? (I was the first son of my father's fathers who never served in the army, as there was no longer a duty to serve.)) National Socialism or White Supremacism is a very understandable first great popularization (vulgarization!) of Nietzsche's philosophy. Blond swine and "Christian" "Aryans" and all that are the simple expressions of the idea of One Master Race. Tolkien may have been closer to the truth with his myth of the Elves, the green-pyjamas clad wood-sprites that sing to all things and thereby wake them to life. In any case, I've found Nazism inspiring insofar--and this has been a _highly_ selective "insofar"--as it spurred me further on into Hinduism (e.g., "Hitler's Priestess", Savitri Devi--but of her three portraits of great Men in her _Lighting and the Sun_, the one I liked by far the most was that of Akhnaton, the Egyptian Solar Monotheist). There I found the Legend of Zelda's dark-world counterpart, Lonk, the Lyre-playing arch-shooting Wink of Night, Krishna-Varuna, the Antichrist Child. For I was Deceiving myself when I taught myself that I was good when I felt good for even _trying_ to be good thru and thru--true-blue, the blue Root, the deep blue jewel I saw during my first time on shrooms--the pure Ultramarine of the oil paint I had in Barl school! To be sure, the whole thing was only half polished, and set in marvellous gold and silver and countless smaller gems (and the _music_...); but my intuitions were right, there was something beautiful and divine in this direction. I'm talking about Good as opposed to Evil. Evil would not be as attractive if it was only the Strong. In _Beyond Good and Evil_, Nietzsche says that what Europe first and foremost has to thank the Jews for is the Grand Style in Morality. To breed men who are irresistibly Evil: that is the task Nietzsche implies. And to this end it's necessary to teach the Goodness of legislating and enforcing a "good", a "good and evil", a moral valuation. The Master Morality Nietzsche endorses is a meta-morality that teaches the historical goodness even of Slave Morality. The goodness of morality, nay of the Immorality of morality and all else, is the only eternal goodness; but the goodness of Nietzsche's meta-morality is a recurring goodness, the goodness of our historical situation as a new Renaissance of Classical Society. I found the Catholicism I needed for that in Hinduism, with its caste society of professions seemingly so incompatible with my father and me. And indeed, Nietzsche only advocates Varna, not Jati; only the main class divisions, not their transfixed divisions by trade. The most spiritual men as the Strongest, those strongest in muscle and temperament as the Second, the mediocre majority as the Third and the anarchists (of the Left) as the Last, the Pariahs. Am I not an anarchist of the Right? An atheist of the Right, insisting on the goodness of Throne and Altar? Perhaps I am the Hangman of late modernity, hanging the Poet in me out to dry... My Self-acclaim of my Self-overcoming is my "Martyrdom".
Value Philosophy: First philosophy is the positing of the metaphysics one values the most.
Value Metaphysics: Being is essentially Self-Valuing: beings exist inasmuch as they value themselves.
Value Axiology: Valuation is a rational value, as the disvaluation of it would disvalue itself, too.
Value Logic: Logic's self-identical "A" is a value, and not necessarily a fact.
Value Ethics: It is just to consider things just, and unjust to consider things unjust.
User avatar
Sauwelios
Philosophical Supremacist
 
Posts: 6990
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:07 pm
Location: Amsterdam

Re: State of the World Address.

Postby A Shieldmaiden » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:40 am

What I am getting from your State of the World Address is simply delusions of grandeur, you display a belief in yourself that you are somehow omnipotent, despite evidence to the contrary and your perceived sense of importance is inflated for no apparent legitimate reason.

I read what you wrote under the same heading in Know Thyself Forum and it seems to me that your belief of your perceived sense of importance is way out of proportion.

If I recall you left this Forum, bemoaning it for being worthless, yet after how many months, you return with this narcissistic nonsense that you deserve public recognition. All I can conclude from this is, you may well be afflicted by some type of delusion which often accompanies a psychiatric condition. Bipolar?
The man that walks his own road, walks alone

Old Norse Proverb
User avatar
A Shieldmaiden
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1623
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:13 am

Re: State of the World Address.

Postby Sauwelios » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:50 am

A Shieldmaiden wrote:What I am getting from your State of the World Address is simply delusions of grandeur, you display a belief in yourself that you are somehow omnipotent, despite evidence to the contrary and your perceived sense of importance is inflated for no apparent legitimate reason.

I read what you wrote under the same heading in Know Thyself Forum and it seems to me that your belief of your perceived sense of importance is way out of proportion.

If I recall you left this Forum, bemoaning it for being worthless, yet after how many months, you return with this narcissistic nonsense that you deserve public recognition. All I can conclude from this is, you may well be afflicted by some type of delusion which often accompanies a psychiatric condition. Bipolar?


Here's an excerpt, specially for the likes of you:

***

A Noble Revelation.


Class is created through War, nay persists through War: it is the Shadow of War, a very bleak but at the same time very colourful Shadow:

My Privi-Lege is the privilege of looking back on nature, coming "back" to nature, from the perspective furthest removed from nature that this 6,000 y.o. or so World (Vir-Old, Masculine Male Man-world) has yet known.

Grand Father 1 Grand Mother 1 Grand Father 2 Grand Mother 2 Father 1 Mother 2 Son 1 Daughter 2. This Order is Extremely Important.

I am the Messiah the Jews have awaited because I teach that Jehovah is no more and no less than the Jewish War God, the Jewish Father Figure, the Great Grandfather of the Jews--of Israel, He Who Wars with God, Who Vies with God, who Walks with God in Warring with God--and not in Valhalla, but in this Universe, this Dimensions, this History, this Time.

[W]hy must Kalki be like Nara-Simha, the Man-Lion, who is the male side of the same Phenomenon of which Sekhmet is the female side?

The world is at a turning point. Either accept and, indeed, celebrate the true Alpha-Male, the Philosopher, who has kept hidden all this time; or--

The Sacred: that is the Dwelling of the Philosopher in the forests of Truth. But those forests are the forests of Extremity, and nobody knows in advance where the sacred grove of Truth lies among them.

[T]he first thing to be affirmed is nature's cruelty--metaphorical or not--against man. Only then can man be affirmed as a natural being in his very attempts to conquer nature.

::

"Eternal return is philosophy's _natural_ edifying teaching; it does not comfort itself or others with the next world ostensibly more perfect than our own; it says of the only world there is, or rather it 'shouts insatiably' (aph. 56) to the world as it is: Be what you are, be eternally what you are!" (Laurence Lampert, _Leo Strauss and Nietzsche_, page 57.)

***

And here's an excerpt, not in the form of about one sentence from every paragraph, but in the form of one sentence, period:

***

I feel that I justify the whole state of the world and all of history.

***

The entire Address (and its post-script) should serve to illustrate this.
User avatar
Sauwelios
Philosophical Supremacist
 
Posts: 6990
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:07 pm
Location: Amsterdam

Re: State of the World Address.

Postby The Golden Turd » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:37 am

I hereby challenge you to make an end of me! Make something bad happen to me on the 25th of this month, as Lys suggested to me! Will it be while I'm jogging in the Vondelpark around midnight, or when I'm cycling in a hearty tempo to or from work before or after 0:00? Will it be when I least expect it? Will my side be pierced with a gladius by a Christian Roman soldier, like Julianus Apostata's? Do you have your men everywhere, like your role model Tyler Durden?


It is the 23, so keep us updated! The suspense is killing me, or you. I've never had have a good thing to say about you or Satyr, but in this single act I believe I can come to applaud you two idiots finally for a task well done. Just unfortunately, good news is no news, and fear I will always be left to wonder.

I should never of mentioned Kabbalah to you on Nietzscheforum, you've thoughly have wrecked your mind on the window licking drugs of the golden dawn. Not to say your mind was much to begin with, but now your even less.

Your not representative of Keter. I called you Tif'eret before you knew the concept, and you've made absolutely no progress in it. One cannot hold a conception of Nihilism as even remotely possible with Keter.

Keter is often thought of as a invisible, unknowable cause expressed in theoretic, unifying effects, a root system underlying all motivation and meanings derived from the other Seriphot. It is the underlining cause of generation and causality, what makes illogical statements logical in a larger, hidden framework. You can't see the forest beyond the trees.

You have made absolutely no progress. You've regressed, and the drugs you've taken likely have messed up your mind. You know damn well on a intellectual level it is extremely difficult for Keter to be known from the perspective of Tif'eret. Everything you've expressed so far shows your isolation from the higher, more intellectual Seriphot. They are not combined in your mind. Still separate entities. You don't combine them by giving a conceptual hierarchy to gods and declaring yourself the greatest, or naming a place in time and topography, expecting to interrelate it to them through your selfhood. That is not Keter at all, not even remotely. It is stupidity, the kind of stupidity that can only arise from one completely lacking in knowledge of themselves and the civilization they live in. Neither the individual in yourself or others are abstractions. Keter doesn't operate in the realm of ideals. It's side effects are known in it. The real force is the self, a self your not able to reach.

Satyr, for all his flaws, and I've hit him far harder than you have in your faggot silliness, comes closer, much closer than you ever will. He is closer in his personal trauma, however blinding the syncope, to grasping it at times than you ever can.

Keter is not known through numerology, it is not known through aphorism, it us not known through poetry, it is not known through dancing, it us not known through hierarchy, it is not known through ideas, it is from nothing. It is everything. You, most certainly, do not match the cognitive bill.

And yes, I know.
And no, you do not.
And no, I don't care what retorts Fixed Cross will make to support your fragile ego.
Carrying on like your knowing what the fuck your antics are leading you.... your largely clueless due to your inability to grasp it at all, will not impress me or anyone. Satyr plays games with Keter because it is to hurtful to face those who hurt him. To face them is to understand. Your not in a position currently to even catch a glimpse of it, wouldn't even be aware of it if you didn't see it scribbled on a medieval logical model of thought.

All thus thread does is show evidence of title of works you've only partially read, or didn't quite understand. Hocus Pocus doesn't result in a deep insight of the soul. The left handed path leads to a lot of silly distractions and lost time. If you want to make progress in knowing yourself, then you will have to flee your presumptions. Keter is not categorical, your retorts and clever supporting evidence will be invalid, warned in advance of any futile reply.
Support "The Angels of East Africa" on smile.Amazon.com it is free to do, they donate 0.05% of your purchase cost to them, or give donations directly via:

http://www.machinegunpreacher.org

Image

Recently hidden post:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192227&p=2649513#p2649513
User avatar
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable
 
Posts: 9450
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:37 am
Location: Apparently Well Up Manical Mongoose's Ass

Re: State of the World Address.

Postby Sauwelios » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:45 pm

Turd Ferguson wrote:I called you Tif'eret before you knew the concept, and you've made absolutely no progress in it.


Wrong, moron. The Nietzsche Forum (nietzscheforum.com) was in 2009; this was in 2004:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=34475

Not reading the rest of your post (now).
User avatar
Sauwelios
Philosophical Supremacist
 
Posts: 6990
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:07 pm
Location: Amsterdam

Re: State of the World Address.

Postby Sauwelios » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:04 pm

In fact, I wasn't even aware you'd been dabbling in Qabalah before I read Satyr's post in my thread just before I read yours. This is because you're of no interest to me. Whatsoever.
Value Philosophy: First philosophy is the positing of the metaphysics one values the most.
Value Metaphysics: Being is essentially Self-Valuing: beings exist inasmuch as they value themselves.
Value Axiology: Valuation is a rational value, as the disvaluation of it would disvalue itself, too.
Value Logic: Logic's self-identical "A" is a value, and not necessarily a fact.
Value Ethics: It is just to consider things just, and unjust to consider things unjust.
User avatar
Sauwelios
Philosophical Supremacist
 
Posts: 6990
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:07 pm
Location: Amsterdam

Re: State of the World Address.

Postby jerkey » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:25 pm

It's a parody, that's all. It's consummate in its attempt to conflate the religious with the profane, the rational with the obtruce, no one can decipher the logic of an encyclopedia. But I agree, it is sooooooo like Nietzsche's apology, Eccentric Homo. It is a reversal of symbolic fortune, yet out of Pandora's box, it's both irretrievable nor reversible.
jerkey
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1794
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am

Re: State of the World Address.

Postby The Golden Turd » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:53 am

You were just dictating as God to presidential candidates to conform to your delusions of grandure, now your scared of a little Christian?

Ohhhhhh, poor baby!

Can't even figure out the basics of the ordering of the sephirot. It's simple medieval logic, and you still fuck it up.

If you don't know, best to keep your mouth shut. Only ignorant fools are impressed by you, and they soon leave you once they learn a bit about the underlining ideas, and your personal limitations. Satyr is worth twenty of you. And a feral cat covered in fleas and piss is worth 3 Satyr.

Image

Image
Support "The Angels of East Africa" on smile.Amazon.com it is free to do, they donate 0.05% of your purchase cost to them, or give donations directly via:

http://www.machinegunpreacher.org

Image

Recently hidden post:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192227&p=2649513#p2649513
User avatar
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable
 
Posts: 9450
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:37 am
Location: Apparently Well Up Manical Mongoose's Ass

Re: State of Sauwelios Address.

Postby The Golden Turd » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:25 am

[Satire]
The Ballad of Sauwelios: as I've come to view him over the years.

(The following is Apocrypha for any holy texts Sri Sauwelios will release in his name, to be read as supporting commentary in the centuries that lie ahead)

Image


My name is Sauw-elios, because I tell all the guys I swallow, I live a life of Prive-ledge, cause I'm living a lazy uninteresting fuck who never sought to ex-cel in anything. I play videos games, and am spiritual, like the "Spear" of Shiva, or the "Gum" of Bazooka Joe, and am the first of my family never to of done anything meaningful with my life, because I am the runt of the family. I'm the black sheep of all familiar reunions, and my kin all tower over me. As a immoralist, I constantly push the boundaries of morals, except those boundaries with prison sentences, because I'm too fragile and sensitive in frame to survive prision without becoming some lifer's bitch.

I do wild dances to Dionysius, until the police show up, because I have bad reactions to pepper spray, I then stop and apologize to everyone in the library, and promise to leave immediately. My spiritual nature is unmatched, for I sauwelios like to post swatzikas cleverly disguised on internet forums, and extensively quote Neo-Nazis Saints who's Ashes are stored at the New Bern Compound in America, all the while denying I have any link to it, because my country officially monitors all Neo-Nazis activity in my country here in the Netherlands.

I dance and play a fool, I pretend to Godhead, yet can't cook my own food, I sings songs of Zarathustra, I climb the mountains of Amsterdammmmmmm, but at the end of the day, I'm frustrated, as nobody seems to give a damn! I sweat and labor over lousy posts, writing multiple rough drafts, end result looks like the chicken scratch found under hen coops, I pray earnestly to the unknown gods for a follower, and all I get is the divine shaft in returnnnnnnn, I live my life to the highest standards, those standards being pulled out of my ass, and other things in return have entered, to fill the void within!!!!!!

I call this philo-sophy, a Theosophy for a eternal return, a return to a place I don't know, alien and cold and disheartening, a place where I am not loved, alienated and isolated, in a city of disheartening Dutch Speakers, eating cheese in a back alley on a rainy night..... Will somebody recognize my broken plight, I know nothing of spiritual delight, only fancy imaginative flights, to escape my depressing lifeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I blame everything stupid about me on Nietzsche. He is the reason I can out the tangerine I am. He for saw all my silliness, and he us my only true friend. Who can befriend someone named apparently Barl, who's name rhymes with Barf, a man no mother could love? All I want us just one follower, one sincere follower who will stand by my side, support me with deep pockets, and never see through me. Why, or why, can't I find such a divine Superman such as that to follow me?

[end satire, for now]
Support "The Angels of East Africa" on smile.Amazon.com it is free to do, they donate 0.05% of your purchase cost to them, or give donations directly via:

http://www.machinegunpreacher.org

Image

Recently hidden post:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192227&p=2649513#p2649513
User avatar
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable
 
Posts: 9450
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:37 am
Location: Apparently Well Up Manical Mongoose's Ass

Re: State of the World Address.

Postby Fixed Cross » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:01 pm

No, Sauwelios doesnt stop when he is being threatened. He is one of those opposite type guys who keep going straight into a flamethrower. Not all your qualities transpose onto him, Turdl (Austrian for sweet Turd) - in fact most of S's qualities are opposites to qualities you have.

He never shot unarmed women and children like you and your buddies, but also never prayed to Christ to have his sins washed away.

He is not a coward. Essentially this already make it impossible for you to understand him. Hence why your mockery is so lame.
All weathers are wild, you know what this means? - Odin

Image
There are innumerable seeds in the earth, innumerably many more than the reckoning of either living or dead trees- the sound of the seeds growing is deafening, and drowns out the sound of all the falling oceans of wood in the forests- but, perhaps, the sound made by the seeds can only be heard with our thoughts. - Parodites, 3rd Pentad

Conversations From Within The Abyss
The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law

The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Dorian usurper
 
Posts: 6154
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am

Next

Return to Religion and Spirituality



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot]