The Law Of Electricty

It is only when a mind understands those mechanisms and assimilates them to the thinking process that Reality can be changed for a greater good, and benefit mankind as a whole.

Considering the pace of social disintegration and environmental destruction on earth, look no further about their explanation. The human mind is simply greatly disconnected from the immutable Laws of Physics.

to be continued, there are another 6 immutable principles

==========================
#1 law of Light/Electricity = Law Of Mentalism:
The Mind (thought) projects and creates Reality
(every atom has its definite color within the spectrum color, meaning that it is Light based, Light thus creates Matter… and Mind creates Reality. The Universe is Conscious. Electricity emanates/originates from the Aether and is its 1st physical manifestation

mainstream physics on its death bed

Electricity (Cosmic Mind) is 1,000’s billions of billions more powerful than gravity: the blood of the Universe

Thunderbolts of the Gods
youtube.com/watch?v=AxbOWdnKFwI

I don’t know if that is actually true but, as anyone who has inadvertently touched a live wire at mains voltage will tell you, it certainly feels like it is.

CK

How specifically do atoms have colour? or do you mean that they are visually represented with colour when you look at them ~ with an instrument which is using light?

I think that nature sees all particles as variations of the same thing, but photons are that when it is acting like photons and so on and so forth.

Thirdly, we can ascertain all of that without the requirement of ‘mind’, its physics we are looking at and they are going to be mechanistic. Mind is inherent in the idea ‘to observe’, and is either part of the system or not there at all [in terms of not being involved in the physics].

If I create my own reality, why am I in such a mental shithole?

because we don’t!

i sometimes wonder if its even worse than that, not only don’t we make anything we are made of, nor our situations and other occurences which affect us, but at times its as if it is toying with us like an idiotic infant.

don’t worry, whatever that thing is, it should look upon our faces, wonder, then shrivel into significance and become vanished. there must ultimately be a truth which makes the world more than its idiot visage. so eventually the Sahu [finished soul/being] will manifest a world above it. :slight_smile:

There is no such thing as environmental destruction, just environmental alteration.

Didn’t you kind of just answer your own question?
:wink:

You said what I was thinking.

really?
Obama just authorized 76 billion gallons of toxic, radioactive fracking wastewater to be dumped directly into the Gulf of Mexico

alteration?

Yes, we change the environment until certain life forms cannot live in it and this then becomes a topic of potential discussion rather than a topic of extremes.

In his book titled Universal One, Walter Russell establishes that matter is light compressed at different levels. Every atom has its own photon permeability so to speak, which defines the color, and of course helps make this color spectrum table possible.

I think the dilemma of consciousness has to be resolved. Is every living cell conscious? The Law of Electricity tells us: yes. Molecular compatibility is defined by electric tensions/charges. Just as explained in the Thunderbolts video. Even the DNA stores electricity.

The same with music by the way as a form of vibration rearranging electric waves/frequencies in a certain way. Music notes also have their own color spectrum.
(full image) images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=htt … ig.jpg&f=1

here is the 2nd Law of Electricity… positive and negative charge are different but mirror one another, hence are complementary. They unite and repulse one another, and create an electric current (Life) by this process.

II. THE PRINCIPLE OF CORRESPONDENCE.
macro and micro are identical, present the same patterns and mirror one another. So the best to change to outside is to heal/address the inside. Key to understand our today environment. And also why man is a micro version of the Cosmos.

(SAME CORRESPONDENCE APPLIES TO STAR CREATION AND EMOTIONS FOR EXAMPLE)
The sex matings of the elements exactly coincide in effect with the sex matings of humans. Violent explosions in the elements have the same basic cause as such violent explosions as murder in humans. Terrific electric unbalance is the cause of both. Likewise, stability in the elements and in humans has the same cause in equality of balance – Walter Russel

Interesting image, but it doesn’t tell me what the correlation between light and music is, just that you can marry the patterns up somewhat. Equally, there are 7 colours and 8 notes? The colours on the keyboard are not as they are on a colour map? - like in a rainbow.

thanks for your interest, plz search for: The Pythagorean Theory of Music and Color… That’s a hint that will lead you to the right place.

=================

3 LAW OF ELECTRICITY: VIBRATION. Light vibrates, emits wave lengths (everything is in motion nothing is at rest"; facts which Modern Science endorses) … linear thinking does not take this into account and creates shocks to the system therefore

1. LAW OF ELECTRICITY: POLARITY. Light needs a positive and negative charges, and which must coexist but only oppose in appearance, opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet)… remaining centered intellectually is this key, essential. Finding creative solutions to overcome concepts that are unworkable instead of fighting the “old”.

1. LAW OF ELECTRICITY: CAUSE AND EFFECT. Light is the prime cause of Life and Death. (Every Cause has its Effect; every Effect has its Cause; Everything Happens according to Law"; that nothing ever “merely happens”; that there is no such thing as Chance… only law unseen.)

2. THE PRINCIPLE OF GENDER. (light needs a feminine (negative) and masculine (positive) principles. Humans, men and women, have a left and right brain. — the Masculine and Feminine Principles ever at work. This is true not only of the Physical Plane, but of the Mental and even the Spiritual Planes.

PS; what really binds all the Principles is “how far we care about things and our ability to notice - or not” … although perfection is impossible, the less we care about those immutable laws, the more we suffer. They represent the Divine Will. Our brain is an electric device and constantly under their influences

for those interested, here is something compelling about polarity and dualism inherent to the Law of Electricity :

THE DUALITY OF LIGHT
The theoretical wave particle duality of light states that a particle of light (a photon) exerts the characteristics of a wave and of a particle. This is a consequence of the nature of light; a single ‘unit’ of light comprises of a photon and an electromagnetic field, which can consequently exert either (or both) the characteristics of a wave and the characteristics of a particle.
youtube.com/watch?v=h1tflE-L2Dc

And genocide is merely population alternations.
:-$