The Unnatural: Mutuality as Instinct

Mutuality as Instinct (The Unnatural)

The yin-yang; the Dao. Karma; the way of Dharma. But there is no word withal mystical sounding neology that describes the properties of modern uncertainty much like the word I made up: kathou, or to root it: kathoumena.
Impending is a non-sexual (whether you are an AI chatbot or not) 50-50 minimalism meets primitivism and survivalism, survivalism. I'm not talking about the boom of markets or the becoming of some sentient and sapient willpower. I'm talking, of course, about my concept, kathoumena. 

2016 loathes the kathoumena, because 2016 raves and fears for the trans in humanism, the trans in gender. Men, women, and humanitarians are obstensibly becoming a race of Objectivism without. Subjects scanned without the decals. And where is any demiurge? or pataphysical explanation for all this?
Panpsyche? Is that what we might call it? Well, I refuse to not refute might. Might can not always make right. If you woke up to a mallet, would a tree stand up in a forest somewhere with important papers, perhaps, nailed and hammered, on it? There’s no sign there, you might say, but nonetheless kathoumena is ubiquitous.
Asteroids and meteors did not visit Earth for a reason. Reason is a collection of water not seeing its own epiphany, in this exact circumstance. Consequence is rashly metallurgized, now reunification and reunification only can, flux begone, speak of evaporation.
So now that I sparked your interest with some fine, prose-like terminology, let’s get to the science of all this. Singularity and the 2020’s are both approaching, too. Something needs ossifying. Below is a non-Hub page to help solidify my invention. The etymology of the word is explained as such: the ordinarily, because it comes from a saying that means “out of the blue”, (sta kala kathoumena). Wisdom is normally not seen as frequent danger but that is the sole thing it has no motive to help humans avoid: existential threats. Whereas there is emotions for supercomputers and androids destined to destroy – I’m talkin’ tropic sized disasters – toraly we see, also paradoxically something I denote as kathoumenological. Not prin, not protou. Have you ever look at a fish tank and feel the legalist or Confucian purpose of life seeming pointless? Advert your attention the following: as if the water itself is gazing back at the pointlessness of feeding them and expecting Petri dishes of permutation qua terra, you remember now when much like the tank of invisible, hydrogenous non-salt water atoms falling gomeral to a memory of you…you were a kid, and another kid, non-violently said “think of a color!” and (s)he pushed you, and what a miracle! that color came true…pure platonic without rings and flesh-to-flesh. That nightish threshold. That imaginative, kathoumenological, almost Hegelian, Sartrean nothingness paranthesized.
God, on the other hand, sees this concept now (or tora), with swordblades threatening to harm him and his lesser other, the devil, becoming as hazardous – chains of Zeitgeist disect so perilously – as it is dangerous…

Moving on.

The Occidental depend a lot on China and the Asians for technology. As I suspect, you're at the moment in need of a meme. I'm not being staunch here. How often is the Way of the East or the Oriental located into the West? (And all your properties prin, protou, like a fresh sycophant, call you out as shifting. Sperms paling flow into me.)
War, in these days is so probable between us and them, too, but, profitable? I mean, come on. Linguistically and maybe psycholingually, I believe us unnaturalists can simplistically learn how to combat tyranny, dictatorship, fascism, imperialists, plutarchy, democracy, despotism, institutions, anarchy, racism and oligarchs in a pacifistic way, if we consider the sheer history of Noam Chomsky's and other similar philosophers' ideas.

And so territory has terror as its agriculture. And so my solution is the kathou. - Malakis Menos