Land

Either all land is holy or not holy at all, there is no one land better than the other… Similar to the genetics of living organisms formed through and by these different lands, one must learn to utilize them to their full beneficial potential.

So what is the deal with religious deeming one or a few of their selected lands “holy” and the rest of the world must kiss their feet due to this. Israel is not any more holy than Africa, “Jesus” or not. I don’t see the logic in those determining the holiness of specific lands.

Just like America being “better” than Mexico, so it attracts immigrancy, perhaps if the conservatives do not want tons of immigrants on “our” lands, we go to help make their land like ours? Then they will feel like staying rather than moving, helping outside of creating war as well, unless absolutely necessary.

Holy land? Wholly soul with lands inside me.

Wholly?
What’s the significance of saying that? This sentence I mean.

It’s a serious play on the word, wholly, and the rest of the sentence continues towards the end I so desired.

“Holy” and “Wholly” are the same word, merely used in different context. MM had it right.

JSS,

:-"

Well what’s that to do with the assertion that one land is holy over the rest?

Arty,

Since geniuses must connect every dot for everyone else, the second dot will follow after we contend with the first dot. :mrgreen: Are you with me?

Intro:
“Either all land is holy or not holy at all, there is no one land better than the other… Similar to the genetics of living organisms formed through and by these different lands, one must learn to utilize them to their full beneficial potential.”-Arty

Dot: 1
“Holy land? Wholly soul with lands inside me.”-MM

“Wholly?
What’s the significance of saying that? This sentence I mean.”-Arty

No Earthly lands are holy, although mistakenly regarded as such.

Dot:2
“Well what’s that to do with the assertion that one land is holy over the rest?”-Arty

Ask God where his true kingdom exists.

The land of the wholly, completely holy, soul resides in me, never to be tread upon, tenable, yet reachable in genuine approach. <—Had to embellish a smidge with the last 6 words.

Frankly, the methods of one’s madness appear as clear as flawless crystal…to me. Are we on the same page now?

So you’re saying holiness resides inside, but there is no external holy land? Perhaps, but I guess that depends on how one defines holy as well.

I don’t think Jerusalem is any more holy than the few of Earths land, or even other planets.

It seems to be human nature to see the land or city where a prophet or idol allegedly existed as holy ground, hence excursions (pilgrimages) to Mecca, Medina, Jerusalem and Graceland.

Yeah, but I don’t see why, and then people war over it as well, which make things worse

Why? It’s because most humans crave physical proofs for beliefs. War over lands has to do with property claims. Israel claims God gave them a certain amount of land.

They’re ridiculous from what I can tell, they don’t deserve that land if they feel entitled to it.

To me its a good sign, a sign of great valuing, great being, a great heart, when a people interprets its own land or terrestrial origin as holy.
Naturally, this valuing is foremost a property of the people who do the valuing.
That said, a land usually contains plenty of attributes that grant it the power of being seen as holy.

The land of Israel isnt the most pretty in the world, its jagged, rough, weathered almost to powder, dusty as a leatherbound history book. But it is intense like no other country. I dont suppose this is due to any forces in the earth or in the heavens, but to the people who live and lived there, the passions lived on that soil. Somehow that is a quality that comes alive and manifests independently of is human origins. The air is saturated with a passion that, in terms of sheer intensity, easily crosses into madness.

Thats what makes a land holy. Inflamed passions of a powerful people. The USA comes closest in terms of exuding a similar mad passion for the soil.

Sanctimonious lunacy.

Sounds like statism, I’ll have no part in that war causing nonsense. Every land may be different. The differences are what make each land unique, aka “holy”. At least in my opinion, if all other lands were destroyed would they still think it was holy? What if only one type of terrain existed after knowing or experiencing others? A lot of foods, cultures, and opportunities would be lost. Surely then they wouldn’t think of their own one land as holier than the rest.

The kingdom of heaven is just as much a tyranny as all the kingdoms of the earth.

There are prolific Creators and cunning manipulators. The latter will not and must not meet the former in equal terms. They have nothing in common but must both exist, the former as a function of the excess of the latter. The Creators know of the primacy of Valuing. Their lesser but far more numerous brothers can only curse and limit.

Holy is a given name. The giver is obviously one with very great valuing capacity. A “Lover” - love is their law, love under will.

The lesser humans can only value negatively, and thereby do their part. The katabolic worms, cut by the plough, forgiving the plow, digging in the dark. Forgetfulness is their law.

All must be.

Hail Israel
Hail Mitgard
Hail the US of A

I love this world so much. Its creators, though in the minority, are still numerous and often majestic.

The Sun can be proud. Its daughter is sanctified.

“Nothing is sacred” is obviously assessment of one unable to see the sacred in any aspect of himself/his world.

Kneel over this springs soil and take it in. Now you know if you are a Creator or a crooked line headed for oblivion.

I said all is holy or nothing is. There is no superiority aspect of environment, or life.