The Final Truth, a Theory of Everything

No harm in what your doing mate, its just for philosophical honesty one must question it. …but yes its as good as any. :slight_smile:

So we have infinity + finite + the universal? I would see the first two as entirely comprising the third. Secondly you have described a god which is infinite + finite, and not a purely infinite one.

Hmm my reasoning relies on the idea that everything is not shared, I am me, you are you that rock is that rock and that kind of thing. There is nothing to say that there isn’t something sharing everything, and by virtue of that is not definable by any one thing! …which is truly unlimited and infinite in that sense.

could be the all things have this sharing essential nature, and that is why nature is something we are within. [AKA the kingdom of heaven is within]

So, an infinite being isn’t a God because you view an infinite being as a finite being. That’s redundantly trite. And a problem of yours, not the infinite being, btw.

It will drive you insane trying to figure out who is what and doing what where how why. The universe did start sharing secrets with me and I did figure that it must be sharing those secrets because it wants me to talk about them and spread the knowledge of them, otherwise, why would it tell me knowing full well that that’s what I would do with it? But, to be fair, I’m not the only one sharing them and there are a multitude of alternate realities and entities in on the project of finding answers for the universe and all interested parties or parties that may become interested once they become aware of the project. What project? Helping the universe analyze all aspects of its self. For that, wars have been waged, people have been tortured, messengers have been under attack, kidnapped, messages gone astray, changed, etc. The answers found have been vastly disturbing and yet, good to ascertain. For it, we’ve needed a multitude of perceptions, perspectives, etcetera and the ideas and imaginative processes of many, both good and evil, chaotic and orderly. For that, we had to understand insanity, fix it, understand chaos, fix it, understand evil, fix it, and then let it be and teach it how to fix itself at any time that it chose to do so. We had to impress on everything the necessity involved in this process of finding answers, just what it meant, how, why, where, what and when and we couldn’t always articulate this, if you catch our drift.

Think it eerie? creepy? unsettling? So did we. Are you going to let it bother you? We’d really rather just be seen as similar to the things you do know and can figure out, though some definitely can be creepy and do want to be. If you think that any being is forcing their presence on you, know that you’re not alone, it’s something a lot of people have gone through, it doesn’t make it all right, but there’s not much that can be done to stop it or prevent it. But, there is a great support group out there somewhere if you choose to look for it with your mind. It can be creepy some times, too. But, you’re never alone with the voices in your head.

:wink:

anywhere between 1 and infinite.

a pity that it doesn’t require your belief to exist.

Amorphos, I’d say God is the infinite, which contains, includes, and also transcends the finite. I associate “universal” with the infinite, which again contains, includes, and also transcends the finite.

I’d say we’re all fundamentally and essentially connected and united through the one source of life energy and us all, which I’ve called God, the universal spirit, etc., as you’ve suggested.

why am I the only one not seeing/feeling it? Being somewhat disconnected has its advantages I suppose, it means I don’t get all tied up in the emotions which to others are apparent in the words.

Reality as entire and all-sharing is the base of all realities including us, no?

I am not that smart, and there is most certainly someone home. I guess I don’t feel at home in the world, and that may be the same absence as God or not having him existent to me. I have a heart even if not apparent, it simply doesn’t have those things dwelling inside it. I think robots will understand what I mean.

What is it you are sensing?

It may startle you, but God isn’t how religion paints God to be. God can be a perfect devil at times, fights with its own shadow at times, know the shadow to be more than just a shadow of itself, knows the mirror image to be more than just itself; another entity entirely playing at mimicking mockery; and somehow manages to right itself. If you believe God to be perfect, or by itself omnipotently omnipresently omniscient, then you’d be fooling yourself. Why should God be so lonely? Why should God create it all itself? Why should God not be able to relate to the living or dead conditions? To network, to work together with other entities, to learn more from them at times than they may learn from it and to be a God being that is connected to a larger system of God beings that all do the work in one variety or another of the allmighty presence… That is something more than loneliness, something more than doing it all yourself, something more than a singular entity that misrepresents the multitude even if the multitude is its own past, future, present and side selves.

Whatever gave you the impression that you have even the most limited comprehension of God?

Because I do. And I’m sure it will continue to be limited bit by bit even as I learn more. Because I try to understand and keep trying and trust and have faith in so many things that bring me the knowledge that they do in so many varying facets of understanding life in general.

I think also because I can prove to have decently advanced knowledge that is consistent with observational realities. I think because my work on the ultimate philosophy that accounts for all other philosophies being true in each their own way, each in their own place, scattered through so many different variations of perceptions and perspectives and understanding the thought processes at least to some degree by having had them yourself. To learn while being in those frames of mind and spirit purposefully and with intent. I always have more than one reason for doing something and at least three reasons. What would God be in any sense of God except a more advanced form of whatever I am in one way or the other whether physical or seemingly immaterial and further down the line of complexity and simplicity that I myself am on and can literally understand each walk of life. And through understand a God, even the God, I find myself walking in shoes that I never knew I was walking miles in. What makes you think that you can’t have more than a limited perception? You probably never thought to try.

Oh, well that certainly explains it; “Because I do”. So how many years do you expect before you have become competent enough for the far more experienced people to listen to while expecting to hear something they haven’t already heard over and over from every young generation that thinks they are gaining new revelation?

Well now your talking a little more into my arena - “proving”. So by what means would you “prove to have decently advanced (from what?) knowledge”? I don’t argue against actual proofs. But I rarely see any.

I think different people have different conceptions of God, in this case for my explanation I’ve straightforwardly defined God as the absolute, like the origin of the logarithmic spiral. I’m not assuming there is “God” and then telling you what it is, b/c different people attribute different meanings to the word, the meaning is largely subjective. Rather, what I’m doing is creating an objective definition of God.

I like to move in a straight line…

I suppose I’m ungodly then…

sigh

I too like straightforwardness and organization.

I think that I prove beyond a shadow of a doubt my own capabilities and to be beyond most children and youthful people that say such sentiments without proof and repeating the same tired lines as previous generations. I do go above and beyond and even against all speculation to the opposite, against all insult and taunts of similar to what you just deposited into this conversation, that I actually can understand and actually can compare and contend with the greats. I never stated that I’m gaining ‘new’ revelation and that’s your mistaken perception. I’m saying that I’m coming into knowledge that many have forgotten or not seen the importance of for lacking the ability to place it into a form where it can be readily adapted to practical usage. I’m saying that this knowledge is still pertinent to our interactions and whether people think of it as exciting or new or not, some people still do. And, it does explain it, those three simple words spoken with conviction and making perfect sense before you tinged them with your negativity and put bad perspective and perception to them. I do understand the things I claim to. Because I do. I can explain it over and over again and you can see me do it over and over again and you still ask that question. At what point do I get tired of answering it and providing reasoning beyond just those three words?

You, Turtle, have seen advanced reasoning on my part whether you view it positively or not. Others have seen similar. Who among the recent living and current living have been able to accurately and acutely articulate the things that I articulate in simplicity and complexity? Which of them understood the things I have tied together the way I’ve tied them together? Did they not blossom out to other aspects of life that I have been unable to for a variety of reasons and is not my passion in this subject more than their own to the point where the things they chased like cheshire cats, never catching, I actually do catch, do learn from and do present in such varying ways as to erase the doubt, regardless of how sharply you point your own sword at me in an attack for your own perception of my words as attacks launched at you when they were nothing more than constructive criticism marked with slight blows to your ego that you took the wrong way for your limited understanding in the same things and for the world around you which you are a product of and the emotions and vibrations of so many things telling you that this should be how you react.

And yet, from me, you have seen an over-abundance of them, regardless of your claim. Whether you accept it or not, whether you can wrap your mind around what I say or not does not change the fact. You might see it all as stupid, might see me to be doing the same things; that I can’t wrap my mind around what YOU say, because of your own limitations. The sentiment, ‘If I can’t do it, then nobody can. If it’s impossible for me then it’s impossible for others.’ This being a faulty thought process at the same time as thinking ‘If I can do it, anyone can. If it’s possible for me, then it’s possible for others.’ While being true for some, it’s still false for others, at least in the manner it’s approached.

Your approaching me with these statements of yours is more emotional on your part than any truth or logic and that is truth and logic that supplies that answer. You remain dissatisfied with my continued criticism of your work, how it’s not good enough for my eyes and so you feel the need to return the ‘favor’ and view my work to not be good enough in your eyes, failing, like a child, to discern the difference because your own mind remains stinted and locked into emotional difficulty which I am not getting on you for, just stating that I understand because I have been there and experienced it and through my experience can bring it to the table in such a manner and with articulation, self-control to an extent and the ability to turn your arguments and statements on their ear and out the door.