Hail Michael, Angel of Splendor

Hail God! Hail the Gods!
Hail all the Angels, and the Choirs!
Bless all Devils and Demons and give salt to all curses that they may turn into butterflies - ha ha!

Ta ta?

Hail Shiva!
Mightiest of demons!

Come here, gods. Let us gather.

Childrens! Cease your playings with your playthings! Gather!!
Or: Bambini! As the italian mother of this story’s origin will call.

No.
It is a condition of the human mind.
“Daemonism”… the human mind creates out of excess, it is not related to itself as a given; it stands in a certain operative relationship to the body but has not justified its self-awareness.
Religion is thus partly a means to control the mind and keep it from drawing its final conclusion; death is the easiest solution to all problems.
Religion is a means to fool man into thinking the world is worth something , and thus it compels man to create and be worth something, so as for the world to become real, vivid, an experience like a flower has but deeper, further down the line of perfect coincidence.

We are tumbling into an abyss of coincidence. It is both beautiful and terrible at once. They co-incide, beauty and terror, wherever mans sees god.
that is god, that juncture.
It is not ‘nice’. At all!
An abysmal glimpse of the ultimacy od death as a form of power. From thence god is born.
At least the Hebrew and Egyptian Gods! The god of a people with a great imagination. The Greeks were too earthly for such madness.
Their myths arent imaginative, they are sensory.

The rise of the spiritual impulse is eternal, it goes up the spine and causes crisis after crisis. One finds resolve in the tears. Tears of the spinal fire are like blood, they are direct offerings. Happiness is pain is growth.

God is real, but he is not good. He is simply very intense.
Whether that is good or bad depends.

On what? That is the choice; of talent. To do what one is given to do.
Things are what they are because it hurts to much to be what they could also be if they were honest. No one is honest. Angels are the greatest liars.
“We need liars like you,” said god to the man who invented santaclause.

The lie is good. The truth, sometimes, also.
Consider whether or not this is a lie or a truth.

Maybe Gods creating Satan was like the disk of hydrogen that became the sun going into nuclear collapse and expelling all those materials that couldnt fit in the fusion process into neat balls with neat balls orbiting around them.

Shiva comes when called.
His mantra is a long stretched and inviting, musical Om - Nama - Shivaya.

One call and the demon comes and sets ablaze whatever aspect of the mind is offered.
He clearly has many ardent followers. His name resounds throughout the earthly quamtumsphere like a sovereign.

On ne discute pas.

We share our experiences, and we think that we do good - but all we do is partake in the bliss of congregation. Hail Zeus! Hail Persephone. Thank you Satan.
Hi, Jesus Christ. Damn you did something to us all.

A name that has been said too much.
But someone I’d like to have pint of ale with. In a tavern, any time of day, it would be interesting.

I wonder what it would be like to have Jesus as a roommate, or brother.

Not collectively. But ‘God’ is a concept.

The sound of one hand clapping
the joke of there being no joke at the end of the joke
the void in the middle
the grinding pit that opens up into a soft space of void that the ancients called nirvana, and which is the brain cooling down and the heart receiving all the excess energy. Slowly it then seeps down to the digestive and reproductive organs and the bliss then emerging has no name.

And it does.

Good is a rare thing that abounds in happy children and families.
In lovers it is often absent,they have no need of morals, in fact they know and will that fairness is not.

By being a principle.

I wonder why so many wise men still live around!

with love,
sanjay

Every “human” is a man and the male devised construct of what his ideal woman should be. Basically a slut who takes care of his brats and wastes his money on frivolities.

There isn’t a wise man here on this forum, only a shyster, car salesman running all kinds of programs who may actually “think” they are “thinking.”

Zin,

Are you a program run by some smug schmuck? Oh I meant God to the loons.

MM,

If you have noticed, i never make anything on my own. I just pick the points from the posts and apply that on postes who write those. You better ask those posters why they talk that much loose.

Does that OP really worthy of posting at R&S section of any philosophy forum!
What do you think?

Had that post was made in non philosophical chat or rant house, i would have not been replied at all.

Respect the rules, both in the letter and spirit too.
Plead for changing the rules, but do not violate them as far as they are there to follow.

with love,
sanjay

Okay Zinnat, program it is. No more intrusions on your comments. Carry on with the wise.

Thanks.

with love,
sanjay

God is indeed a principle.
The principle operates within everything and it also operates, as it is within all, and thus determines everythings logos, logics of interacting, as a semi-passive superstructure, meta-trend; ‘the universe’ (in as far as it can be regarded as a single thing) does operate more or less as an entity, except that its ‘outside’ is really just parts of itself over which it has no control.
We can call this anything from the Devil to coincidence to madness to superlocal aberrations; or self-valuing in emergent, rather than established terms.

Please reply to my threads with ideas, Joker. And if I may put in a request to remove that obtrusive cartoon from your signature…? Its a philosophy site not a comic fair.

I find his sig to be highly philosophical, just not what you might consider philosophical or is philosophical canon by societal terms. Certainly insanity is a philosophy all of its own and what is philosophy at all if it can not understand it?

Thou protests too much.

I dont really get that.
What is philosophical about insanity - and what is insane about these cartoons? All I see is dudes with their lips cut off and ‘ha ha ha’ written on it. Ironic, sure - but philosophical?

That made me laugh very hard.

Have you no consciousness of being in my thread, and protesting from your own religious dogma about my angle?

Whoever said it was irony? To me, it’s an art all of its own. Even the distancing from your accepted reasoning is a reasoning all of its own. The lips cut off, the laughing gas and the laughing… I bet you expect me to explain it to you in an artistic mindset or some other form of philosophy that you might accept, but I won’t. That wouldn’t be fair to the philosophical side of it that defies such things. Either you understand it or you don’t. Pain is its own teacher. Insanity its own teacher, torture and suffering to extremes, similar. I could no more ruin the fun of those who embrace this philosophy than I can ruin the reasoning that spawns it.

I guess anyone is free to call anything philosophy, just as people nowadays call their shit art.
I suppose it is true that it was ‘created’ by the person, but that, to me, doesnt make it art.
Neither does some brainfart of a bad cartoonist count as philosophy just because some other guy cant explain why he likes it.

I never said I liked it and I never said I couldn’t explain it. Remember our conversation a year or two back when I said something to the effect that life should get easier at a certain point? I hit that point. Repeatedly. You’ve got room for growth, though.

You better start praying on it…

RF - If that’s what you were looking for, it doesn’t surprise me that you found it.

I dont seem to remember that conversation - if you have a link Ill reread it.