Celebrating Four Thousand Years Of World Religions.

Glozis look upon their “parishioners” as their “flock” or “sheep” to “shepherds”. They want their “flock” or “sheep” to be brainwashed and to eat all the poison (get more and more into illness) they have to buy (get more and more into debt).

The hands and arms of that “big brother” look a bit like the hands and arms of a man who suffers from gout.

The attack here is on all forms of authority. I’m merely suggesting that parental authority may be needed by children and religious tyros. “How will they know without a teacher?” Self reliance may be a positive attribute; but it cannot be the total outlook on human reality–that’s solipsism.

Give unto Caesar what is Caesar’s…

For god so beloved his children that he rewarded them with eternal hell and damnation…:sunglasses:

A glimpse into contemporary modern America…

[Photos taken by The Joker]

Not even all so-called religious people believe this.

They don’t? Are you so sure?

Yep. I know some who do not believe in hell as traditionally taught. And I am one of these.

Well, that doesn’t change that a majority still do believe in it where my comment still stands.

As I often say–comparing an eternity of reward or punishment to anything done in this fly speck of individual human existence makes the punishment unequal to the crime. A god who would condemn any man to an eternity of punishment knows nothing of what it means to be mortal and temporal.
A God who would send you to hell for being who and what you are deserves to be laughed off the stage.

youtube.com/watch?v=dBH0ywUUx5k

I was just watching this video.

It now seems to me that Buddhism is quite corrupt.

Well, all the major three monotheistic religions seem to agree upon it. What religion do you adhere to?

All religions are corrupt.

Not all religions are corrupt. That’s an anal retentive dumb assessment of all spiritual quests and their expressions.

I would say 99 percent of religions are corrupt, the only exception being the religion of Trixie.

I knew this one “healer” type, a “namaste” kind of gal, said she was all about healing and shit, yet could care less when I was in level 10 pain at the hospital…

Dude, they’re all like that, all those spiritual chicks are fake as fuck.

Tried some of that reiki shit, did she?

She didn’t even bother.
See, I was male, which means I was sub-human, in her eyes. Half of these “healer” types are frauds and sexists, don’t give a shit about you if you are born male, they only want to heal females, they view males as monsters.

Well, look what a monster I’ve become, no thanks to them. I guess they truly define their own reality, via the new age “manifesting” crap. They wanted me to be a monster, now I can’t just disappoint them now can I?

:laughing: At least there’s some harmony there between them.

About a realistic depiction of gods as anything else far as I’m concerned.