Orgasms

When I was in Los Banos, I heard a woman say ‘thank God for my orgasms.’ I sympathized.

Do you think that for the people who are unable to have sex for whatever reason, that God may give some comfort to them and enable them to have really good orgasms?

If God is truly a God of mercy and kindness, I think he’d have to grant orgasms for comfort from time to time. It would only make sense.

That’s like a terrible argument for or against divine stuff.

I dunno. Part of me agrees, but you gotta consider this… when God made orgasms, he had to of known a big percentage of the population wouldn’t see spiritually beyond the O factor. This goes for any pleasurable response, it can reinforce behavior, but can also be mistaken for purpose and good in and of itself, and nihilists are quite frankly, addicts to some sort of pleasure or strategem, whatever their version of nihilism. So we have to expect some crude fucks to think like this. Joker and Random Factor most certainly fit that bill.

Now… let’s say God for whatever reason didn’t for see this, we can rest assured he got it and us well aware of this when he flooded the world, drawing all the sodomists and whatever sexact Gamorrea is… ironically, he used a rainbow to promise not to do it again, which now happens to be the symbol of the gay pride movement. It shows some people just aren’t capable of learning from their mistakes, and intentionally seek to provoke confrontation.

In “Your God Is Too Small” a minister thanks God for good sex with his wife. Formerly the religious denigration of orgasm had to do with the fact that it was an ecstatic experience when ecstasy should be reserved for one’s religious experiences. Thankfully, the church has lightened up on its objections to normal sex.

What does that have to do with spirituality, which is not always feel good?

The woman is turned on. She’s obviously well on her way to an orgasm.

Dear Tard Fuckeson,

Random Factor is not as retarded as he makes himself out to be in this thread. He wasn’t talking about sex orgasms, but mental orgasms caused through the grace of god. I think this was an inside jab at religious people who use God as a replacement for having an actual boyfriend.

Yes, it’s called masturbation. ← But it hardly can be argued that God gave them the ability to masturbate, like other people who can have sex don’t have that gift.

But let’s say we’re talking about a eunuch. How does he enjoy an orgasm? He doesn’t. It’s kind of a moot question. Have you heard of people who can’t have sex and can’t have orgasms in the usual way miraculously getting a replacement way of having orgasms? I haven’t. So the question doesn’t really prompt a lot of contemplation.

Why does it have to be limited to orgasms?

And are we talking about the Christian God in particular, or any god reputed to be merciful and kind? Because if we’re talking about any god, then we’d also have to establish his omniscience and omnipotence. Without these, this god may not be able to grant orgasms or other forms of comfort at will, as much as he may wish it upon everyone.

If you don’t see a goddess in that picture, you don’t know what spirituality is. :wink:

Or, it’s the greatest argument ever made for combating ‘carnal’ knowledge.

For those who simply go too long without sex in life, being able to have realistic orgasms and come close to the sensation of sex, if even just realistic ‘imagination’ might be seen as one of the biggest blessings in life for creatures that love sex. There’s starvation of all types.

From Gnostic teaching come: ‘Whatsoever comes of God is not sin.’ The premise, of course, is that like everything else, orgasms come from God.

Why else would a man exclaim, upon that critical point, " Oh god, I’m coming." ?

It’s conceivable of his confusion -or predicament-of where he is coming or going from; or to.

Which is an utter crock. Everything comes of God–he is the wellspring of creation–and if sin is not a part of creation, it doesn’t exist.

Gee, I can’t think of any other reason–certainly not the fact that it’s just a figure of speech. I mean, when I’m having sex with a girl and I’m in the midst of cumming inside her, I say to her: hold on, baby, let me just take a second out to speak with God. God? You there? I just wanted to let you know, oh God, that I’m cumming. Ok, baby, you’ve got my undivided attention again. :wink:

Not really sure what this means.

Think sin comes from God, or God from sin(cumming)- is again a mistaken belief originating from a figure of speech. Cumming is creation at work, and the creative aspect of God can not be a sin, because that would make God a sinner. That’s
violating the principle of creation. Therefore, on
principle, ethics erred in assigning the procreating aspects of life into the den of oblivion.

When a man exclaims, ‘God, I’m cumming’ , he is really talking about a very primary identity, and that is the equivalence between God and pleasure. Nothing but that, which is pleasurable, can come from God, while pain is of the devil. As far fetched this is, if spoken in eschatological terms, it does make sense.

Gee, I can’t think of any other reason–certainly not
the fact that it’s just a figure of speech. I mean,
when I’m having sex with a girl and I’m in the midst
of cumming inside her, I say to her: hold on, baby, let
me just take a second out to speak with God. God?
You there? I just wanted to let you know, oh God,
that I’m cumming. Ok, baby, you’ve got my
undivided attention again. :wink:

[/quote]
I am trying to convey the sense of ethical confusion
between the senses in which cumming or coming is
spoken of. We say man comes from God, created in his image, whereas the profane speak of the sexual act as nothing more than a mere animal act, by which evolutionary ethics has no other means to consider then a beastial act. Men too, do act as beasts do, but the contention that there is a higher objective aim to evolution at least to those, believing
in the Creation, does give leverage to those wanting to believe in it. The raising of conscious awareness , or the lack of it , describes the route to the path of the struggle that occurs when trying to choose, between heaven or hell.

Read somewhere that orgasm is the one human experience that most nearly reflects union with the Divine. Certainly seems logical that those who experience a glimpse of union with the Divine would pant after more … isn’t this the same reaction to the sexual experience of orgasm?

Yeah, so what if God is a sinner?

No, he’s just shooting sperm out of his cock.

So what does it mean when one says “Oh God, the pain is horrible!”

So how did the Devil get into existence? Was he not a chunk that flew out from the wellspring of creation?

Well, you’ll have to explain those eschatological terms to me, 'cause I’m not getting it.

I take you to mean that the closer we “come” to God, whether that be through our own efforts or through an evolutionary process, the more extatic we feel, and when we exclaim “Oh God!” as an expression of that feeling, we are not just uttering a figure of speech but identifying what it is we recognize in that moment. When it comes to orgasms, we exclaim “Oh God, I’m cumming,” because we (unconsciously?) recognizing that the sensation of the orgasm is us “coming” closer to God.

Is that what you mean?

It’s an interesting theory (though I’ve heard it before) but it’s hardly more convincing that just that “Oh my God” is a figure of speech. We often say “oh my fucking God” in order to vent our frustration with the stupidity of people sometimes. Are we recognizing God in their stupidity?

But the same could be said of extreme pain, an experience which is also often accompanied by the blurting out of “Oh my God!”

Not that anyone has been overly feminized, but Joker, why aren’t you displaying men getting off?