We Enjoy the World

We all enjoy the world so much that the thought of renouncing the world is horrifying. We believe that this is an amazing world, full of pleasure, fun and joy. This is true, but then there is also another side to it. This world also has pain, problems, horror and misery. Life is a combination of both, but because we are so attracted to pleasures that we ignore the possibility of a life that has only bliss and joy – a life that can escape the pain. We are so drawn to pleasures that we are unable to concentrate on a problem-free life, which does exist.

We need to stop and go into silence. Silence is magical. It compels us to introspect. It makes us contemplate, which makes us realize the truth of who we are, why we are here and what is the purpose of our life, and it leads us to the destination of Ananda, bliss, or everlasting joy.

When we realize the true meaning of life, we give up expectations, cravings, desires that are bound to create misery today or tomorrow. Upon renouncing these desires, we also move on a path of probing, seeking, and realizing the power we call God. Renouncing and seeking God go hand in hand. This path of renunciation and search for God is what takes one into that realm of everlasting bliss and joy.

Stop for a moment and try to experience this everlasting bliss! Try to pursue Nirvana, liberation, and Moksh, and you will experience tremendous joy.

AiR

There is no life without pain.

air, I know you wont read this or respond to this, for all I know you are a spam bot, BUT, your argument is fundamentally flawed.

If we were born without our consent, why the hell should we try to become nothing, so it could potentially happen again, and be born without our consent again?

So we should lose attachment to our bodies and become nothing, so we can also potentially rebirth and repeat the whole process again? Doesn’t make any sense.

My dear Ultimate Philosophy 1001, you are right that many things don’t make sense at the beginning, but they start making sense later when we introspect deeply and understand the reality of life. I am happy to respond to any question that is asked. So, do not feel restricted in asking questions. The whole journey of spiritual realization is for answers to come to each one of us from within. Therefore, all I can say is try to spend some time in silence to realize the truth about your body, life, death, and rebirth. These are the answers that you will realize only by going within yourself and not from any outer source. Do try it please.

AiR

How can we enjoy the world when we are told it is samsara, illusion or somehow at enmity with a god? I’d think that a God who cares for us would want us to be happy in our lives and conditions.
Yes, silence is the best form of worship. " But prayer and meditation are also effective in allowing one to accept “the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune”.

No, no no. We evolved brains to communicate things. There is only the truth.

Either 1 of 4 options happens when we die, either we rebirth, become some other form, or become nothing, or option 4, something we can’t put in words occurs.

One of those options happens when we die. Either you know it, or you don’t. These answers you can share with us without the guru bs about “inner truths”, because these truths are easily communicatable.

“How can they learn without a teacher”? Reliance on what one gets from silence, those so called “inner truths”, come after one has been indoctrinated into spiritual teachings. Kierkegaard notes that a teacher must teach, then must go away so that the tyro can rely on his own meditations and “inner” voices. That’s the order of learning about spiritual enlightenment.