And I Die A Thousand Deaths

If there was a single video that should go viral in 2016, it would be this video – hands down, no questions asked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wQI-mQHvWo

I just let you waste another two minutes of my life. We never learn, do we?

Well, whether you like it or not my ignorant 3-D slave, 2016 is the end for this planet. You must keep in mind that this species is degenerate on the physical plane, and those that do not abuse their 3-D template will not be here to witness what happens when Venus, Mars and Saturn align at the end of this year. I’ll just say that the radius of Mars is 2106, the Diameter of the Moon is 2160 and the End is 2016. 6 x 6 x 6 = 216, so if you do not understand that this species is pathetic compared to the alignments that go on in the heavens for results that are both good and evil, then that’s why you are pathetic. You are born into this world with a wiped memory, and the stars, the planets, even mathematics all align perfectly, while your mind has to go through years of temperament to even break the surface of its true potential after being erased and reverted back to an infantile state.

I don’t know what you’re talking about and I really can’t be bothered to make the effort to try and figure it out.

And yet you respond to a subject you have no understanding of. This is why you are an ignorant 3-D slave.

Well, I never expected to live forever.

Silly mortal, you’re not living. This isn’t life. This is death pretending to be life. You’re made of bones, blood and self-intelligent atoms made up of 99.99999999999% empty space… can’t you feel the hunger deep inside? This world will never fulfill us because it’s not real. You are a ghost in a machine that tries to be what it is not, and this is why you are an ignorant 3-D slave. You have yet to understand that this world we are in now is the after life, and the world we came from before is the after death, which is where we return to if we do not forget our true identity in this land of the dead where people’s minds are turned into slaves for technology, government subjugation and being fed every ounce of garbage DNA they can while leaving out everything that is required to sustain our consciousness and ability to think for ourselves rather than being taught to think we are thinking. Osiris is returning for his undead army, so be prepared. I’m not here to stick around when they rise and you realize the world was all a stage to keep the sheep busy and their human factory of energy sowing active… The 3-D slaves of this planet wished upon the black star, so they will get what they wanted. This is why they tell us to be careful in what we wish for, the 3-D brain dead zombies with no consciousness and proneness to consumerism shall see their true fate when it’s already too late.

Well it feels like life, so, in the absence of evidence to the contrary, it seems sensible to treat it as such.

It’s death. As I said, mortal. You are animated by dark magic that hides behind the false government within the shadow government which controls the false government. You only see the stage, but you do not see the props. You have precisely 126 Appendicular bones and 80 Axial bones. When you multiply these numbers, you will get 28 perfect circles. There are 28 moon phases. There are 28 menstruation phases. This is how “blood moon” got its name in the first place. Our skeletal structure was designed by being super imposed over the lunar spirit, and the reason for it being super imposed is because masculinity is physical, and the demiurge is the spirit of death which is flesh, my friend. You have been lied to since birth, and by birth, I mean since death. We died the moment we entered this world, for this is the purgatory, and its landlord shall return this year in 2016. I warned you. You persist on being a slave to the 3-D plane despite the obvious contradictions in its primordial premise.

That’s all very well but I don’t know what You expect me to do about it all.

We are in this deathly game together. There is only one way to put an end to its snake eyes. Stop feeding the system with our hate and unwillingness to transform ourselves beyond a mortal embodiment of ignorance, arrogance and negligence. The world reeks with conformists and is slowly choking the life out of the remaining artists. I can only do so much at this point to wake the dead, but the hole is closing up. Soon enough, the feminine aspect of this world will be locked out by the masculine supremacy once the King rises to take the throne again because the people chose their King, whom is the King of Death.