The way of the gods

This is a personal note that I thought I would share.
It is not perfect, and I’m sure it’s not complete, but I’ll post it anyways.

Firstly, there are three types of gods, or more.
1 - this god is a child of another god. They did not earn their power or start off as a weaker lesser soul.
2 - this god is eternal, and in some ways has never earned or changed his or her power. It was always there.
3 - this god began gaining power very long ago, in the vast streams of time, and either worked hard to gain the power, or naturally acquired it through an automatic growth of the soul.

Amoung the gods, it seems very important, in their eyes, that we take absolute responsibility for our life, and try to fix everything either by ourself or with the help of friends. Some gods are willing to help us when we are in deep trouble, but would prefer that in all other cases, we do things for ourself. The self is a part of the supriem virtue. Also responsibility and independance of the self is part of the supriem virtue. Next, restriction is also very important. Not usually amoung the demon gods, but other gods are very restrictive with their own energy and appearance. They restrict their power greatly by many laws, codes, morals and ideals. Next, secrecy. Many gods are secret beings. They have no religion and few worshippers, if any. The greater the secrecy, the greater the freedom from war.

I may write more later on this.