Funny...you don't believe God then speak about the Devil

Why is it that people who don’t believe God are always so satanically safe? They dress all bad and evil but I guarantee you they come where I live with that shit and I’d whoop their ass so quick lol. I’m not an ass whoopin’ kinna guy but I’m just saying. People know they question his existence in the back of their mind whether they believe or not. I’d say I’m a Christian but I do not want to do a disrespect to true Christians out there. So I’m Agnostic. Nonetheless, I think it is even more funny that people who are Atheist always lead to talks about the Devil and stuff like that. YOU CAN’T HAVE ONE WITHOUT THE OTHER! It’s a balance maaaan

Be like water! :slight_smile:

what the hell are you talking about?

ditto

Sorry, basically what I am getting at is why are people trying SO hard to jusitify that God does not exist? It seems to me that if you truly do not believe then you truly should not care, no? Meaning there should be no page and a half statements written to convince others who do believe that he doesn’t. It’s just funny to me. I also came about with this question because I’ve a friend who is an Atheist and he always talks about how God doesn’t exists but then starts talking about the Devil (not immediately after he says God doesn’t exists just leads to that when we conversate about religion). I mean if one believes in balance throughout the universe then one should know that you can’t have a Devil if there is no God. Also, just because there is some being God does not mean that there is literally a Devil. Could just be a conjuration from the human sub-concious state. I also don’t necessarily believe God and even be conceived by the naked eye…TOO GREAT! Prolly die or something heh.

because the existance of God is a question to be pondered, humans are naturally curious and generally hate to “not know.” And as the arguments of the (non)existance of God does not have an answer that can be proven, people will argue on and on about it.

And since the belief in God has shaped the History of Western Civilization, it is a question worth discussing.

Sounds to me like your friend is nutter.

yeah he throws 10 on a sack everytime I call 'em. Cool guy, he just doesn’t believe God exists…but whatever I mean that’s him, you know?