Unknown sightings???

How do people view or explain such topics dealing with apparitions/ghost/angels?? Do they exist? Any personal encounters

Moreover, do you think these such things have any relation to a God or a higher order?

Its very interesting

If they unknown sightings are not de- or illusions, my guess is there would be a link with mutiple dimensions.
Can’t explain it now, maybe later.

As a logician and a pragmatist, my first impulse is to reject such things as pure hokey.
However, personal experience does not allow for this.
As with many things in this world, I am content to live with my ignorance, until such a time as facts are produced. I am quite sure there is more to this than delusion, however.
Extra dimensions? Intersecting realities ala ‘Many Worlds’?, Continuation of life in some ‘other place’ that sometimes intersects this one? Something totally different?
Who knows!

I’ve made a spin off here.

I don’t have unknown sightings, but I have some believe in that beings from other realities (or outer space :wink: ) could intervene in our life. God would maybe. That’s why I’m looking for communication once a time. I would be verry happy with some ‘luck’.