Perhaps a willy-nilly question about all this God talk

Play along and don’t get all farty on this first part–

Say just for the sake of my question that you had difinitive proof that God did not exist (at least in the omnipotent, omniscient, blah-blah-blah, kind of way.) So you go along with life and whatnot, and as humans tend to do, you die.

After death,something strange happens… you actually meet God- in the whole omnipotent, omniscient, blah-blah-blah, kind of way. My question is this: How would you explain this?? Can you explain it?

Yes. There was fault in your logic, god existed all along. Whether its on assumed ‘facts’ or not, we have to remember that everything is relative to god. Including logic.

This whole thing kind of revolves around the question “is there only one truth?” Think about it. You have the proof that Desertice mentions, and you believe it, but not fully. Could your lack of conviction pull you into a truth in which God is regarding you bemusedly upon your arrival in Heaven? or-take it the other way. I know several people who have ‘completely faultless’ proof that God Does exist. Suppose that they die and don’t meet God. Is this a fault in their logic, or was their more than one logical outcome?

God is not a logical concept. You can not logically disprove him.

Anyway, thre are things humans don’t understand. Things we havent discovered. We still don’t know if, for instance, the current atomic model is correct. We can only try to prove it. We don’t even know where this place is, or what we are in, we don’t know if it’s infinite or not.

Who’s to say that someone wont completely disprove logic altogether using new methods? It happened in the age when Religion reigned. Science was born. Who would have thought of logically coming to a conclusion before science?