Life after death?

Some belive that there is another side and on that other side we are most alive. It’s where our spirits raom until they decide to live another life. Also, our brief trips to this deminsion called earth are a decision we make, for the purpos of experiencing and overcoming negitivity on our road to perfecting our spirits for God. And that our spirit remembers every birth, death, life on earth, and life on the other side we’ve been through, and every new lifetime is deeply affected by those memorie, wether or not we’re consciously aware of them or not.
The example that has been given is a tale of a business man. He was shy and skeptical but all willing to do a hypnotic session. But first the wonam asked if he had anything to say like pain, phobias, ect. He said that he had cronic pain in his right foot and had a phobia that no matter how well he succeeded he would still be luaghed at behind his back. WEll, during this hypnotic journey to his past life (to make a long story short) was placed in a small town in Virginia 150 years earlier than the present time. He was a little boy with a sideways right foot which was a birth defect. He was often made fun of by the town children and disowned by his family. All in all, I am completely open-minded and don’t really not belive the story nor belive it. I am just looking for personal experience or any beliefs that you have.

ok yeah no replies in 2 days makes me sad :frowning:

it’s the holidays… probably off having merry times with kin and loved ones… :slight_smile: don’t worry about it :wink:

I’m pretty sure that hypnosis just relaxes your mind enough to get in touch with your repressed subconscious thoughts. Like a dream, I would have thought that his ‘past life’ was just a visual representation of an interpretation of his thoughts that were pre-occupying his subconscious at the time in a scenario that has a contextual basis on his previous experiences of life.

But then, like you I’m willing to consider it. As far as I’m concerned, you can’t prove anything, and I’ve heard about and thought up some cool stuff about what life is like. But as a result, I have no specific rigid beliefs and I haven’t had any personal experiences relating to this theory so I can’t really add anything more to this other than to say that its an interesting theory :slight_smile:

I believe in life after death but I also believe a soul is made when you are concieved and since the soul beforehand only exists in God’s mind it is impossible to have experiences before this. I think hypnosis plays on things you cannot remember fully from childhood because they happened before you can remember conciously (we carry around a lot of burden and in our everyday lives forget a lot of things).

All i can do is hope for life after death. But most the hope in my life turns to pain. :cry: