Court and God

After so many posts on this board, I truly can’t remember whether I have already posted this somewhere or not. If any moderator or administrator should find this post somewhere else, feel free to delete this thread.

Having said that, I came upon the following through the mental process many years ago when I asked myself what happens when we lie? What does God do (assuming there is one)? Can God do anything (assuming there is one)?

Warning: my early writings tend to be very jumpy.

Here is what followed:
…if lying in court after swearing an oath would be seen as a sin then the person lying will be forgiven after they go to church and profess their sins, but whta about the person whom just got convicted of a crime they did not commit? If that person whom lied is not forgiven then that means they will go to hell, won’t it? If they go to hell then every single witness that has ever been on the stand and lied is in hell. Since when has a court room turned into sentencing of the witness’ into heaven or hell based on whether they tell the truth or not? God stated in the ten commandments that thou shall not kill, how many people - I’m sorry, I mean how many criminals have gotten off in this very court room after murdering someone? If your answer to that question is one or higher then this court has committed a crime according to God, and will be sentenced to hell. Isn’t it up to God to punish me? If not, isn’t it upto him to decide what the punishment should be, like eye for an eye?

I say to you that you are telling me that God does not exist, you are just using the idea of God to get the truth from people, and if you do believe in God then I will place my right hand on the Bible and swear oath of my innocence or guilt and the case is closed. You are not God, because you are not, you are also not qualified to rule the rest of my life because you could be making a mistake because you cannot guarantee 100% to me or anybody that I am guilty. With all this in mind you cannot guarantee me a fair trial unless you step down from your chair and God sits down in it. You are violating my right to a fair trial which the constitution demands I get.

What’s your take?