God created?

For intuitive and critical discussions, from spirituality to theological doctrines. Fair warning: because the subject matter is personal, moderation is strict.

Moderator: Dan~

God created?

Postby secondcome » Wed Jul 09, 2003 6:02 pm

God was not created, but everything comes from him. He is in everything and controls everything for is own purpose.God has always existed and always will exist.Why he has always existed is a mystery that we may never understand, but so is life.Yes everything comes from something(except God),but everything has a beginning or start and God is that beginning.
secondcome

Re: God created?

Postby Pax Vitae » Wed Jul 09, 2003 9:32 pm

secondcome wrote:God was not created, but everything comes from him. He is in everything and controls everything for is own purpose.God has always existed and always will exist.Why he has always existed is a mystery that we may never understand, but so is life.Yes everything comes from something(except God),but everything has a beginning or start and God is that beginning.

Hi secondcome, Not wanting to stifle your desire to post on this forum... but your above comment is neither a question nor a proposition that can lead to some form of discussion. Please could you help by restating what it is you wish to discuss, as if this post is not an offer to engage in a meaningful discussion I’ll be force to move it to another more appropriate forum.
Pax Vitae
(Jonathan Wilson)

Postby xplicit^ » Thu Jul 17, 2003 10:35 pm

I try to assume that secondcome wants to know who had created God and because everything had been created, but God!
"If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us." ~ H. Hesse
xplicit^

Postby BluTGI » Mon Jul 21, 2003 7:37 pm

I belive he was posting a statement for discussion.
BluTGI
Thinker

Return to Religion and Spirituality