Urgent!

Hey all,
Now that I’ve got your attention…actually it IS pretty serious.
Just felt the urge to tell you about what’s been happening in Yugoslavia for the last 21 years. But things are coming to a conclusion, and we are all pretty much convinced that it’s now time for some action, i.e. conversion. Just in case you’re not already in the picture, take a bit of time to look around this site:
medugorje.com/misc/secrets.html

Haha, this is why I LOVE Religion. Fear and Secrets!!! A loving God that only loves fear and secrets! So this is how a cruel saviour plays with his children? A loving Father who will not speak openly and plainly, but hides in the shadows and only talks in whispers. I suppose it must be hard to watch your religion die the eternal death.

Humanity has to grow up and stop blaming the “devil”, “Satan made me do it!” What junk! You have a will to use, so use it. If we “sin” it’s because we wanted to, if we do “good” it’s also because we wanted to. Humanity’s lack of responsibility like’s to blame others for our own shortcomings. The only devil is the dark side of humanity.

Yes, Love God because you fear Satan! Only God can protect you from Satan. God will only protect his own. So much for “Love your Enemy.”

Pax Vitae

Thanks for beating me to the punch Pax_Vitae.

I like to see religions pitch themselves with the techniques of a used car salesman. It makes it much easier to ignore.

People, it really is not about religion. Even Mary herself avoids the distinction between any religion and tries to encourage us to stop these divisions. You don’t need a religion to recognise there is a God and show Him a little respect. Like it or not, God has his own personality and does what he does, a little angry at times when he sees the behavoiur of his children, but difficult as it is to believe, especially when we cannot see him and he never reveals himself to us, he loves us dearly.

Anyway, he very soon WILL reveal himself to us, as the website explains. If you’ve been reading about it, you’ll know that Mary has been appearing to 6 children with an urgent message of conversion back to God, as in the old days. I encourage you to read the interviews with the Children. Mary took two of them to see heaven, hell and purgatory. Yeah, they really exist! Upon being shown hell, they saw a huge pit of fire and into the fire souls were falling, still cursing God as they fell and transforming into unrecognisable beasts. Demons flew around the pit. Please don’t be one of those that carries on belligerently cursing God. We all have our questions about God, who is He, why doesn’t he show himself, why does he allow this and that to happen. Let’s just put all these doubts aside for a little moment and acknowledge that He exists. Apparently, he likes to be called Father, so just say an Our Father.

Regardless of what I’m saying, take a look at what’s happening in the world. I hate to be one to bring any kind of doomsday theme around, but it you take Mary’s words seriously:

“After the visible sign appears, those who are still alive will have little time for conversion. For that reason, the Blessed Virgin invites us to urgent conversion and reconciliation.”

Surely, you won’t want to be one of the casualties. All it takes is a simple, humble acknowledgment that there is a God and start calling him your Eternal Father. We can theorise and complain about it and continue to rationalise that God doesn’t exist, but that won’t stop anything. Pardon me, but it’s time to shut up and have a little faith.

My intentions are pure. I’m no salesman. I don’t wanna convert anyone to any religion. I just wanna see you all in a better place a little later on and peace in this world right now.

If anyone wants any more info, email me.

in response to pbaylis,

I think it is brilliant that God made his own website. It is so much more convenient that way.

I agree. We should just forget about the truth and say an “Our Father”, because by mumbling a bunch of non-sensical words, we get a “Get Out of Hell Free” pass. Who wants to burn in Hell for eternity right? I think it would get rather boring. Well, unless you get vacation time, but that’s not very likely b/c the Devil is mean. Yes, for those of you whom did not know, the devil has got a pretty bad rep. So let’s all say an “Our Father” and just for the heck of it, let’s throw in a “Hail Mary” or whatever they are called.

Well, at least we will have a little time. I will keep my eyes on the lookout, but if we miss it, please take a picture for us. I have always wondered what “God signs” look like.

peace,

Skep

hehehe aww Skeptic, you crack me up. Isn’t it interesting how easilly sarcism comes to mind when the topic is religion? Maybe some religious people should give that some thought…

Allow me to open this discussion up for other religions to be persecuited for their negative aspects.

Personally I thought god was All powerfull and all knowing, why do religions make him look like some dime store preacher:

IF YOU BELIVE IN ME, TAKE ME ON, THEN I WILL EMPOWER YOU.
YOU MUST WORSHIP MEEE, AND NO OTHER!!!
IF YOU WANT TO BE HEALED YOU MUST BELIVE IN MY POWER OR MY POWER IS EMPTY!

Well um. If your god then there is no other thing to belive in

God is all powerfull he does not need a cheer leading squad of belivers to win the big game.

Heck Lucifer is subordinate to god he dont even need our help to fight him, he already threw him down once, he can do it again after all he is “GOD” isnt he?

God’s an alright guy, though somewhat of an attention hogger at times. His son too, not to mention a daddy’s boy… Alright someone’s liable to yell at me for that, so I’ll stop.

Hi,

Can we try and keep this discussion on-topic please, whatever views you have on the subject please keep your arguments philosophical and intellectual in nature rather than cheap jibes. they don’t really help anyone.

• ben