With or Without God- how is it done?

Has not science uncovered dinosaurs, communication uncovered different cultures and religions, and new ideas come into being, which are embraced by society? Don’t we know that we eventually start believing whichever messages we listen to most, and comforming to whatever society we are part of? What miracles have actually been proven to be divine? In short, What is faith?

On the other hand, don’t we all know that wealth and power are temporary, death is our end, suffering and imperfection will always cause our dissappointment, without morality life is meaningless, and yet morality comes from our own subjective desires? Is there even a common criteria for all people through which our subjective desires arise? How can a person live without God?

Regarding your first point: I agree that truth is relative.

Regarding your second point: We share a common humanity. I cannot depersonalize you without to that extent suffering depersonalization myself.

Of course, every religion has said that – in chocolate bonbon prose – since Christ left New Jersey.

sharpen your points.

If you belive only in science your a fool, if you only belive in religion your a fool. Infact the best thing for YOU is to do what you want with in your region’s law. you cant control others and their religion. and if your being opressed strike back passively.

I may know whats better but im human and that means i may not do what is good forme if i want to do it at the time. And i used to say i could live with out money. but as soon as you start being responsible for yourself, your buisness, your friends and everybody/thing else you learn Quickly that you need money rather it be small amounts or large.

How can one live with out god? Easy start your morning and worry about how the food is gona be put on the table. that sorta helps you to stop worying about the ultimate picture.

Yea, it kinda helps you stop worying about the ultimate picture, but it won’t help you escape it. So it’s of no good.

I think that the question of whether faith in something higher than the human race depends on the existence a person as a citizen of this world tries to pursue or accomplish, in whatever endeavor in life he/she might go into. Also, the community of people, class and race ones is to be with for the duration of his/her life plays a great role in the religious theories one is to believe. With the application of the prophecies of the bible, both old and new, to the everyday existence of a Roman Catholic, I can say helps in everyday endeavors in achieving human ecstasy, in a sense wherein attainment of highest possible projections of the human mind as stated by Sartre in one of his philosophies, that which human visualizes perfection in the most Supreme Being. As to people, who exists merely to be with-others and being-for-others, based on Existenialist philosopher such as Kierkgard, I can say follow certain wise proverbs or such theories for everyday existence, without trying to become rather merely to be contented and free of ethical burdens and norms or to achieve enlightenment. In the end, I can say, based frm personal experience, it all comes down to the economic conditions, wherein one must live and view life in a certain perspective, either an individual is a poor servant or a rich lover.