NFAC (Not Fucking Around Coalition)

Imma tell you why rap like that is good even when it’s bad, which rap is in general. It’s because the opposition against which it fights is as dumb as it is, so it doesn’t take much for it to be victorious. For example, how fully involved in and responsible for

• the present state of the black populations in the UN countries - Anglo-Saxon economics and social darwinism is… and the fact that capitalism, the sacred text of the conservative party, is too stupid to recognize its responsibility. This is why a rap song about busting caps in cops or looting private businesses is entertaining. In this kind of rap, the bad guys - white race, right wing - are so disingenuous as to warrant without reservation such crude and profane mockery. Like the problem really is that stupid. That clumsy, I should say, and rap has a certain hidden irony in it that can only be appreciated once this is recognized. Fundamentally it’s a history of the foibles of capitalism, not a deeper racial conflict plaguing the country. Capitalism tends to exaggerate attention paid to individuality… and in the many ways this is experienced in a consumer society, racial identification and culture war always results. In the background, all that’s happening are ecmanduian zero-sum property relations. So simple it’s dumb.

Defund the police is code for civil war.

Nature abhors a vacuum.

In a void, afro-supremacists, Marxists, gangs and rightwing militias will step in to fill the void and do battle.

We’re already seeing it happen in Atlanta, Minneapolis, New York, Portland and Seattle.

This will put pressure on Trump to declare martial law suspending the election.

Subsequently dems and RINOs will say ‘see, we told you Trump is a wannabe dictator’.

This could fracture the military, split it into two or more rival factions.

Most red states will remain loyal to Trump and blue dems.

I don’t think dems have much of a chance of ultimately winning this year, and they know that.

Marxist dems and RINOs have no intention of tolerating 4 more years.

They want their Neo-Marxist revolution ASAP.

The dialogue, discussion, “conversation” ended 10 years ago.

When left & right, liberal and conservative, DNC and Repubs refuse to engage rational, logical, reasonable debates, then violence becomes guaranteed and inevitable.

Things will continue to devolve as banning, censorship, and attacks on Free Speech continue to mount. Liberal-left is pulling out all stops, to de-platofrm, debase, and attack any right-leaning or center figures. As mentioned, yes, the “middle” is being removed, to make way for the coming violence.

K: I think you have your tin foil hat on a little too tight…
which is causing you to hallucinate……

I have family in both Minneapolis and Portland and they say nothing of the
sort is going on in either city…

as is the case with the extreme right wing fanatics, you are
projecting you own fears and values into this situation…

highlighted by your complete failure to understand Marxism…
as thought of by Marx, not Stalin or Lenin, but Marx…

defund the police isn’t code word for civil war, it is the attempt
to hold police accountable for their actions…it is thought that the police
killed over a 1000 people just last year alone…
but once again, to avoid accountability, the police refuse to keep
track of such matters and so the justice department has no way to
monitor the situation…

we want to hold the police accountable, not cause a civil war…
but of course your tin foil hat prevents you from seeing the truth…

Kropotkin

It’s worse than that, I’m a Russian bot.

Marxism in theory is unfalsifiable, Marxism in practice has failed time after time after time.

And almost all of those killings were justified.

No they want to massively inflate crime, which they’ve accomplished, pay their goons to fuck shit up while they stand down and cover for them, burn, loot, murder, tear down monuments, tear down western civilization, provoke a race war, this year your party has completely discredited itself, they are enemies of the people.
The democratic party and the corporations funding BLM and plantifa are domestic terrorists, anti-white, misandrist and Marxist BLM and plantifa are their proxies for carrying out their cultural revolution.

K: as it is clear that you have gone way too far down the rabbit hole to understand
reality, I shall bid you good day…

just for the record, how old are you?

Kropotkin

It’s real, and it’s not illegal. Open carry is legal in most southern US states.

You first.

Trump isn’t a strict capitalist.

For one, while he reduced income tax and social welfare (not sure about corporate welfare), he didn’t try to eliminate them, I don’t think he’s in favor of eliminating them altogether.

For two, he’s a protectionist, and he reduced the number of foreign workers the US takes for he believed they hurt working class citizens, which’s part of what set him apart a bit from conventional neolibcons, and which’s part of the reason why dems and RINOs hate him.

K: if you had been here a while, you would know I am 61… I have been very clear
about who I am and what drives/motivates me… I seek questions, not answers…
you have focuses upon a “truth” but I doubt you are able to see beyond that “truth”…

life answers is found not in the yes or no, the up or down, the “good” or the “evil”
but in the in-between…

Kropotkin

Normally I’d agree with you, about trying to be nuanced in one’s assessment of people and entities, but the democratic party has completely lost it, especially this year, they’ve gone full tilt, scorched-earth, kamikaze.

K: if you had been here a while, you would know I am 61… I have been very clear
about who I am and what drives/motivates me… I seek questions, not answers…
you have focuses upon a “truth” but I doubt you are able to see beyond that “truth”…

life answers is found not in the yes or no, the up or down, the “good” or the “evil”
but in the in-between…

A: Normally I’d agree with you, about trying to be nuanced in one’s assessment of people and entities, but the democratic party has completely lost it, especially this year, they’ve gone full tilt, scorched-earth, kamikaze.
[/quote]
K: not at all and you still haven’t mentioned your age.

Kropotkin

What are they marching for/against, and what happens next?

Also, what is the scope of what they are allowed to do?

The US gets scarier by the day… I’ve never seen such sights, except when it’s the Army or armed Police, and then it’s about admiration for what they do.

Are they an Independent governing authority, or just a gathering of men/people with guns?

They’re a black militia/paramilitary with a black Hebrew Israelite ideology/theology.

It looks like they came out to flex their muscles/as a publicity stunt.

As preposterous as it sounds, I think their ultimate goal is to take over the deep south by arming, training and converting as many blacks over to their ideology/theology as possible, gradually asserting dominance as white America continues to break down, implode and self-destruct/deconstruct.

Wherever there is a vacuum in law enforcement, they will try to fill it.

They’re an aspiring government, like ISIS.

They’ll only play by the rules of the US government insofar as they have to.

Insofar as they don’t, they will make their own rules.

They believe they will do an infinitely better job of protecting and taking care of their people than the US government, which they believe is ran by the KKK.

They have nothing to do with black lives matter, they’re not Marxists, they’re black nationalists.

If western civilization continues on this downward trajectory, we’re going to see more organizations like this within black, white, Hispanic and Muslim communities coming out of the woodwork and asserting themselves

Then they must be prepared to face the US military, right… because that’s gonna happen at some point, if they do follow through.

Of course… if they were voted in, to replace the local governance, that would be a different and legal matter, and therefore official.

So states becoming Independents?

K: not in the least… no possibility of states becoming independent… we kinda
fought a war about that in which the south lost… a war they are still fighting…
and losing…

Kropotkin

Why are they bothering continuing to do so? why do they want to be the Monte Carlo of America so much… for the glamour and exclusivity that municipalities exude…?

These staged shows and marches are being put on, for the benefit of the run-up to the approaching elections, I guess. I hope some semblance of peace, reigns supreme, soon.

Just a gathering of people with guns. It happens all the time. Just making headlines this time because they are black.

The American bias-game is strong.

Black v white narratives… yawn. Living in a country under that cloud, ain’t living.