so Tulsa was a bust

Our brave and fearless leader, once he got of the bunker…
had his re-coming out party tonight in Tulsa Ok…this is
as red of a state as there is…

and in a 19,000 seat arena,
the attendance was about 8,000 and change…

this is truly a bad sign for the village idiot…

he can’t even fill up an arena in Oklahoma…

sad, very sad…

Kropotkin

If violent Antifa and BLM protestors were not blocking the peaceful Trump rally attendees from entering the areas leading into the arena, then the stadium would have been full and Trump would have been able to address the rally overflow attendees outside as had been scheduled. Trump simply called these violent protestors outside “very bad people” when he gave his speech, but the rest of us know who they are and how they were bussed in thanks to George Soros donating over $20 million to BLM and who knows how many millions he’s donated to Antifa. The media said nothing about them though which means that they were very bad people doing very bad things in Tulsa, especially around the rally arena.

:laughing:

No, seriously: :banana-dance:

K: I got my check from Soros being a “very bad person” and I was able to buy
a vacation home in Hawaii… ask me how you can get your multimillion check
for being a “very bad person” from Soros…it isn’t hard… you fill out a few forms,
easy to answer questions like “do you hate America”? Do you regularly
burn the American flag?" “How many policeman did you kill this week”?
“why do you hate yourself so much”? “Just exactly how Jewish are you?”

apparently loving Jews is very important to Soros…….

“How many immigrants invading America did you help this week?”

the trick to answering these questions is to answer any question with
how much you hate America and what it stands for…

send in a few pictures of stomping on the flag and voila….
you get a multimillion dollar check…

I signed up and so can you…

to get information how you can get a multimillion dollar check, just
send me your information, address, name, bank account numbers plus
social security number will speed the process up…

I mean if you belief that crap about BLM people, then you will believe
any type of crap…….

Kropotkin

It is very strange that Soros is that generous to Antifa, he being a Democrat and all, yet did he give anything to Hungary, his native land, when the premier there returned his check for the university named after him. What side is Hungary on ?
Is he villefied for being a capitalist with social leanings? Or, is he following an inverted party line, similar to the idea that party definitions don’t count, but their constituancy does.

Probably.

Can Republicans claim similarly, that a society without definiable affiliation is irrespective to it’s constitution?

They can, Trump does, but the fat lady has yet to sing.

Actually… Dem supporters reserved 1000s of tickets, with no intention of going to the rally, therefore… the many empty seats.

Or maybe it was the TikTok/K-Pop teens.

You know, out of the 1,000,000 tickets that Trump bragged about. :banana-linedance:

Aren’t you such a mature member of our species…

I’m not American… I don’t give a fuck about attendance figures… your country’s a mess, and y’all joke and play games?

Yes, let’s play games with humanity… because it’s so funny, isn’t it… the conquered, now fighting back, in a time of quietitude, as the conquered always do.

This ends NOW!

Wow! What brought that on?

Oh, right, me. :wink:

Nah… not so much you, as history.

This black/white drama is holding the world back from progressing and maturing… games are for children, so when the world stops playing games and starts using its (collective) brains, we may get somewhere.

This world is dull… like the people in it.

I meant the magi ends now, not you expressing yourself… hope you got that… maybe you didn’t.

Trump has allowed a dialogue to occur, to aid in amending policies to accommodate African-American need, in Policing protocol… and other such areas of policy-making.

Will it bring appeasement, and therefore conciliation and harmonious-peace/cease social disruption due to discontent, forever? Will their opposites also become likewise…?

Jesus Christ just how much kool aid have you been drinking? Are you ok?