An interesting point about Trump's "Racism"

We all remember the “punch her in the…” and whatnot one liners of Trump, what people call him a psychopath on account of.

And yet, nobody even half believes he would ever be caught saying, in one of those moments of pure bliss businessmen talk where he doesn’t care, something like “I’m not a fucking jew” or “those fucking n—ers.”

Whereas, it would shock no one to hear one of these leftist magnates say it as a matter of course. Or their journalist acolytes. Hell, we have actually plenty such leaks. It would not even be considered as anything specially out of the ordinary or worthy of note. Like “why did anyone even bother recording that?”

We all know that is constantly what goes on behind those doors, but Orange Man Bad.

We got your number, bitches.

Hell, he mused, this isn’t even in the top ten of the dumbest things he has posted here.

Who know, whoever he is. :wink:

He did appoint Jeff Sessions though.

Hey, look, both Trump and Leftist magnates can be racist. I am sure many magnates on the Left (and the right) are. So, find someone on ‘the other team’ who is bad doesn’t mean anything about Trump. Unless one follows the myth one of the two teams we are supposed to think are the options in life is good and the other is bad in some binary way. In his comments about women I suppose it was those about his daughter that were disturbing. Not necessarily because he perhaps had those feelings here or there, though that too, but that he has so poor impulse control. In some situations, fine. But this is guy with the first call on the button. Fortunately I think he is at root an isolationist, despite his hatred of Iran. IOW I don’t think he really wants to spend money on wars and ‘spreading democracy’ and all the other bullshit reasons the US tends to intervene or claims as reasons to intervene and fuck up places. I think Hilary would have being already intervening much more than him since she is completely aligned with the neocon playbook. Doesn’t mean I like Trump. I just think perhaps his blurting will not lead armageddon. Thought the jury is still out on this one.

One of the most common fallacies is the two team fallacy and the if I can show that team A is bad then team is good. Fuck, most teams A and B both suck, andnot only do they agree on the hallucination that they are the two teams but on a lot of other stuff.

Trump may well have not been on either team, the Repubs certainly did a lot to try to shut him out. They failed. He could be a black sheep. He could be an actual outsider. Of course, that doesn’t mean he’s good either.

There can be more teams and outlooks out there, and look, there are.

Another common fallacy is the example fallacy. Person A of party, group X did this bad thing. See, that’s what they are all really like deep down.

If the goal is to facilely reassure onself, peachy.

There’s 3 reasons to hate Donald Trump, you’re a social democrat and you hate him for what he says, and does, or you’re a nationalist and you hate him because he doesn’t do what he says he’ll do.
And there’s no reason to like him, unless you’re rich, an Israeli or an illegal immigrant, and his base aren’t any of those things.
Trump is a neolibcon conman like Reagan, the Bushs and the Clintons before him.
He’s a clown, a reality TV star, like the Kardashians, the spoiled rich kid who never had to grow up.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mbn9DSr-ynI[/youtube]

Here’s another reason to hate him.
He’s not even a real capitalist like the Pauls.
He supported the wall street bailout, does nothing about the federal reserve or big brother’s takeover of big tech, which harms big tech’s competitors, taxpayers, conservatives, dissident progressives and anyone who speaks out against the social, political, economic, media, medical and military establishment, meanwhile he cuts taxes, mainly for the rich, and spending, mainly on the poor.
He leaves the border wide open while spending trillions of dollars defending, and expanding Israel’s borders, breaking international law to fight their enemies, while Jewish supremacists assure us we’re Nazis for wanting borders of our own.

The mainstream left’s supposed hatred for him is political theatre, nothing more, he couldn’t be more aligned with the neolibcon agenda, barring the trade war he’s waging on China and some other countries I guess.

And one more for all you fiscal conservatives out there.

https://www.thebalance.com/trump-plans-to-reduce-national-debt-4114401

And what does the average American have to show for it?

Fuck all.

You know, you all perhaps never considered, that a relentless campaign of insults-with-nothing-on-the-side would eventually be figured out as a strategy, and, sort of, laughed at.

Can we have the honesty, mayhap, to look where I’m pointing. You all have been pointing at Orange Man Bad and forcing us to listen for 4 years. Can we once look where I’m pointing?

But we can’t spend billions on healthcare because that would be communism.
But for big business and the fake war on drugs and terror, we’ve got a virtually unlimited supply.

Why art thou not in Scandinavia?

Also who the fuck is this “we” whose money we’re going to spend?

The same we who spends money on big business and the fake war on drugs and terror.

:-k

Creepy fuck.

Iran hasn’t overtly killed any Americans.
I think that’s the crisis they think they need to take America to war again.
They’re baiting Iran by arming their enemies, with sanctions, threats and violating their air space into killing Americans, but so far Iran has erred on the side of caution, for now.

So, you actually do know who he is? Anyone here perchance?

Oooh… Um.

Clever.

WHOISHEREMYDELICIOUSSSS

Blegh.

Trump is so horrid that it’s not even funny to bash him anymore.