Social political future predictions thread.

In this thread we make social political future predictions or estimations of what we think will happen in the future.

I’ll start with this first post. :sunglasses:

As much as I despise and hate communists I’m starting to believe that the Chinese are going to win this trade war where the United States will be the horrible loser within it all. It very well may be the catalyst that pushes the United States economy into collapse and destroys the U.S. dollar as the world’s premier reserve currency. As a revolutionary as much as I hate the communists [I have nothing against the Chinese people themselves.] I’m OK with this outcome. It will push the United States into chaos overnight lighting the revolutionary spirit to take hold of the entire nation. Very few people know or understand that ironically it was Chinese government money that bailed out Wallstreet and the United States in 2008. This trade war in fact is being waged because since then the Chinese have had much financial economic leverage over the United States since that time and of course the United States government itself has resented that fact ever since.

I understand the principles behind the trade war but alas this is what we call too little, too late. If the United States waged a trade war against China in the 1980s where the United States had all the financial economic leverage at the time there would be the chance of success on our part, however our government leaders decided to wait until 2016 at the last moment after being bailed out by China in 2008 to initiate this at a time where we have no economic financial leverage whatsoever contrary to popular belief within our nation. Basically the United States is a heavily economic wounded nation lashing out breathing its last dying gasps of empire. Now the scary thing is that the only leverage the United States has at its disposal is its military which given if things become desperate enough like any other historical dying empire might try to violently lash out militarily against the rest of the world just to save face. If this happens where a new world war begins I don’t think anybody has to be told how dangerous that can be for everyone. China for instance has a military and economic alliance with Russia, it also appears the European nation states are warming up to both Russia and China distancing themselves away from Washington D.C.

China’s trade with the United States only accounts for 13% of their economy meaning once again contrary to popular belief in the United States the Chinese could really care less about losing the United States as a trading partner considering their trading is increasing everywhere else on the planet with other nations. Meanwhile there is over 1500 American companies stationed or headquartered in China, what this means rather amusingly is that the crony capitalist United States needs the communist Chinese more than they need us. After all, a majority of American manufacturing or production exists solely in the Chinese mainland itself staffed by Chinese workers. :sunglasses:

[Where simultaneously unemployed and underemployed American workers are eating themselves to death, suffering from drug addictions, or dying by suicide in droves because if it hasn’t been made abundantly clear yet, the United States government doesn’t give two flying fucks about its own workers or people where it will side with international venture capitalists no matter what in the name of accumulated capital profit.]

What will be interesting if we avoid a world war that is if the Chinese yuan or some other equivalent becomes the new defacto global default reserve currency. No matter what happens there is going to be much pain, misery, and suffering in the United States. In all honesty we deserve every bit of it for shooting ourselves in the foot and savagely destroying the American working class putting American workers through all different kinds of punishment for several decades now. What we need in this country is a violent working class revolution and I have a feeling we’re going to get one real soon. :sunglasses: :evilfun:

…Continuing…

Given that Donald Trump and the republican party initiated the trade war dispute against China Trump supporters, republicans, and American nationalists will be demonized for the economic collapse of the United States along with the demise of the dollar itself. In truth Trump will only be partially responsible, after all this American disaster or nightmare of ours has been going on since the 1980s under a variety of many political administrations. Nonetheless in the public anger and uproar facts do not matter, only public emotions or sentiments do which any statesman and politician can tell you. Given the current environment of American neo-liberals and communists they will blame the ‘evil white nationalists or conservatives’ for everything. Given that the political social atmosphere will be very chaotic they will try to declare martial law where a majority of white Americans will instantly be public enemy number one especially if they’re conservative or nationalistic. When this occurs the country will more than likely enter a civil war period lasting for who knows how long. :sunglasses: :laughing: :mrgreen: :evilfun:

The public outcry will be that the ‘evil racists’ destroyed the United States economy and way of life where they need to be savagely hunted down removed from society. Marxists and communists will finally rejoice being given full access to do what they’ve always wanted to do from the very beginning where the dumb useful idiot neo-liberals will probably join in on the excitement, yet amongst all of that what they’ll find is that the conservative white nationalists will pose a much greater resistance than they could possibly imagine in defence eventually into a full blown retaliatory military offensive. :sunglasses:

Simultaneously in this martial law extravaganza of a collapsed failed state the democratic party will anoint themselves as the new ruling party in the continuance of government. They will try to go to the extreme communist economic point of trying to revive America but of course they’ll find that extremely difficult to downright impossible with an empty national treasury and destroyed currency to work with. Trying to establish a new social political economic order in a failed state will virtually be impossible but they’ll try nonetheless even if it eventually meets with utter failure. They will try to make arrangements with the communist Chinese as the new rising global superpower but with the United States being a collapsed failed state the democrats will find that they will have nothing to bargain with where if the Chinese decide at all to aid them the political economic trade deals will be heavily one sided from an entirely Chinese vantage point. This will fuel nationalistic resentment and will make the martial law governance of the democratic party as Chinese political puppets. As a result sectarian violence of the civil war will only increase.

Since at least from the 1970s American white women have decided to abandon family creation or child bearing altogether where it will be abundantly clear overtime that there is an extreme population demographic problem concerning national declining population. A declining national population or fertility crisis is bad for business rebuilding a failed state. Apparently a nation comprising mostly of elderly geriatrics making up a majority of the population with the few younger generations of white women of breeding age that refuse to have any children to population replacement levels is terrible for a nation’s long term health. Who could of ever guessed that? :sunglasses: :laughing:

The newly established martial law democratic government will most definitely open the borders for endless foreign immigration to rebuild those population numbers up causing all sorts of racial or ethnic infighting along with resentment which will only deepen the civil war even further. Since the democratic party is already waging a campaign against the ‘evil conservative white nationalists’ they’ll undoubtedly utilize foreign immigration as a part of their ongoing propaganda campaign in the transformation of building a ‘New America’.

Still. China owns over a trillion in US debt and exports half a trillion worth to the US each year. They’ll make sure the US economy doesn’t collapse.

When you think about this, perhaps you can discern some of the brilliance of Trumps initiatives.
Im pretty sure the Chinese admire his sense of strategy.

Source?

If you mean admire by shooting himself in the foot concerning economic policy, sure why not. :sunglasses:

In order to destabilize the Chinese One Belt Road Initiative the United States C.I.A. at some point will arm and give weapons to the Uighurs in western China fomenting general armed insurrection against the Chinese government itself. I’m seeing this happening in about five years or less if it hasn’t already begun.

Under no circumstances will the Russians or Chinese be allowed to undermine the American global dollar.

If China was smart it would consult veteran Russian military officials that have an experienced background in Chechnya to deal with those sort of things.

The European nations have created the SWIFT alternative INSTEX as electronic financial exchange to bypass American sanctions on Iran in order to purchase Iranian oil. That’s just on the surface of things, I also suspect it serves a secondary feature of bypassing the dollar to trade directly in Russian rubles and Chinese yuan as the dollar becomes more meaningless within international trade with every given year. Iranian oil is the public pretense of its creation, the more important real motive is trading outside of dollars entirely long term. Even the European nation states knows that the days of the United States are limited. It’s why countries like Italy are being brought closer to the Chinese economic sphere along with Greece as well.

Donald Trump worships the legacy of Ronald Reagan trying to recapture that as the living reincarnated incarnation himself which makes sense because Ronald Reagan was just as much of a sellout politically as he is. It also makes sense because on a psychological level Donald Trump is the personification of 1980s United States where he developed much of his vast fortunes as a billionaire mogul during that period when Reagan was president. Donald Trump is basically trying to pull a Ronald Reagan out of his ass with the C.I.A. color revolution in Hong Kong hoping that as a counter balance he can fashion it into an eastern Germany fall of the Berlin Wall historical moment in order to get China to submit to United States global dominance. This is problematic because the United States is completely dependent on China for economic trade, not the other way around. The Chinese can afford to go without trading with the United States whereas the United States cannot afford that outcome in contrast. The firm wedge or divide in Hong Kong serves as international pressure on China to submit to the United States in economic surrender and should China refuse the goal will then be to foment civil unrest throughout the entire nation under the guise of ‘democracy’ or ‘human rights’.

If China doesn’t comply with the United States the C.I.A. will then utilize these democratic color revolutions as a way of collapsing the Chinese government itself in eliminating an economic competitor ensuring the international supremacy of the United States dollar remains for a little longer.

What’s interesting here is the United States internationally is presenting itself as the more stronger economic nation in dealing with China when in fact the complete opposite is true in this point of time in history. As Chinese politicians have said, “The United States is a paper tiger”.

I’ve said it many times, Donald Trump is our very own American Mikhail Gorbachev and time will tell how this all plays out. If this is the new cold war it is the United States playing the role of the Russian Soviet Union as mainland China is more capitalistic than we are having a much more larger [Chinese]middle class than ourselves.

I find myself oddly enough supporting the Russians and Chinese in this international trade war as an American revolutionary not because I particularly like the Russian or Chinese governments but instead the enemy of my much larger enemy is useful. There can be no genuine or authentic grass roots political revolution in the United States and the west so long as the monopolistic international dollar remains intact with its supporters from Jewish Wallstreet. In order for Jewish Wallstreet and the western zionist empire to die the dollar [USD] must also die. Without the dollar the zionist world order will quickly crumble and evaporate overnight where the resulting chaos would be too much for it to regain control over the west ever again. For revolutionary western nationalists this is the best favorable ideal outcome.

Therefore in a sort of strange allies I am hoping the Russians and Chinese are successful in crushing or destroying the dollar because with the dollar’s demise it essentially will be the green light for revolutionary western nationalists everywhere afterwards. :sunglasses:

Good luck Russia and China, you’re going to need it dealing with these treacherous or deceptive devils. They’re masters of propaganda, infiltration, and psychological subversion, don’t let your guard down even for a moment. :slight_smile:

Bring the dollar down to its knees! :evilfun:

And as the United States economy crumbles into total collapse what are they doing now? They’re going to decimate the poor by cutting access to food to 700,000 individuals across the United States and millions more a few years after that. But hey, what’s the worse that could happen as a end result? :sunglasses: :evilfun: :laughing:

As usual with any collapsing system the poor are the first to be punished, sacrificed, and led to the slaughter.

If they’re trying to save money they could cut spending in military, foreign aid to Israel, and other non-essential bloated financial programs or expenditures, but they won’t, because in reality this country doesn’t give a shit about its poor. This latest move by the government it becomes very self evident.

Looking forward to massive food theft becoming common practice in the United States with moves like this by the government. Farmers also are going to take a big hit when food stamps are cut because then you’re going to have large segments of the population unable to financially afford basic household necessities. This will negatively impact livestock and agricultural farmers domestically.

The reason there is such a reliance on food stamps is because working wages have been stagnant for the last forty five years where businesses and corporations get subsidies pushing the poor onto food stamps so they don’t have to raise working class wages. What happens when you make food inaccessible to large portions of the population and poor?

I imagine all sorts of chaotic wild animal spirits are going to be let loose because long term hunger isn’t a good thing concerning social or societal stability. As poor low income communities devastated by poverty have food access removed we’re going to see crime skyrocket to the very extremes and of course this is only going to add fuel to the fire of popular revolt.

Vocational rehab? Yes, lets train an angry hungry population as a stipulation for jobs that don’t exist in an economy collapsing in free-fall, that ought to work out very nicely! The politicians haven’t figured it out yet that with this dying or collapsing economy there is nothing they can do to stop the day of reckoning but if they want to add more fuel to the national dumpster fire by cutting off food to millions of people, mission fucking accomplished! :laughing: :sunglasses:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BDBzgHXf64[/youtube]

bloomberg.com/news/articles … nd=premium

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2EARJGkdTM[/youtube]

Yes, let the good times roll indeed right off of guillotines. :sunglasses: :laughing:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1-yiOI_eLg[/youtube]

The sun is setting on the west and rising in the east.

Of course we can only speculate.
The only thing I’m sure of is the west is declining.
We’ve seen ample evidence in your As The Worm Turns thread.
China and other parts of the 3rd world are ascending, their middle class and its standard of living is growing while ours is shrinking, but even their rate of ascension is descending.
What’s happening is the west that lead the world into the 3rd enlightenment (1492-present) is leading the world into the 3rd endarkenment (the 1st endarkenment was the bronze age collapse, the 2nd was the Roman, and Sasanian collapse).

At some point, perhaps a century or two from now, China is going to decline too.
But in the coming decades it’ll be different dynamics, with China at the helm.
It’s going to be a different world, with Confucian Capitalism dominating.
For now they’re just shaping the world materially, but in time they will shape the world culturally too.

On the other hand, we just don’t know, a monumental catastrophe could occur, a mass coronal ejection, a mass volcanic eruption or WW3, but barring something of that magnitude, if civilization or humanity itself doesn’t get completely wiped out, then Canada, the US, the EU and Australia will at least partly or fully collapse and balkanize like the USSR, while China plays the role of world police the way the US does now.
It’s going to be a dark age for us, where we’ll be trying to hang onto some what we had.
It will take centuries, perhaps a millennium before the west rises again, that is if anything remains of the west at all after all this miscegenation and multiculturalism.

And without America, it’ll be interesting to see what happens to little Israel.
Can she survive without the US, her greatest ally, keeping her afloat?
For now Israel boldly defecates all over her ally, but she may live, for a while at least, to regret that.

Poor whittle Israel, like an innocent lamb among ravenous, rabid wolves.
Is she going to have to endure yet another exile from the holy land, a 4th or 5th diaspora (I’ve lost count), where she will be forced to wander the globe again, barefoot, prostituting herself to the nations of the earth in exchange for protection?
My heart goes out to her.

The most frustrating part is that we’ve done it to ourselves allowing our nations to be subverted and took over by others.

My hope however is that with all the destruction or chaos that is coming we have the opportunity to start new again with a clean slate, however to get there will be much blood, violence, and death. There’s no avoiding any of that unfortunately much like the collapses of all failed empires, nations, or states of past history.

My hope is that we’ll be like a Phoenix rising out of the ashes newly invigorated, revitalized, or resurrected from the dead but really it’s anybody’s guess as to what will really happen. I’ve tried several decades trying to guess or estimate what will happen where I still try to make projections and forecasts but as usual the future has yet to present itself.

The biggest danger is a new world war, that’s a scary future prospect. I think if the government isn’t over powered or over thrown in this nation our government will initiate a global war as it won’t surrender its power and dominance over the entire world willingly. I really do see the controllers of the United States being crazy enough to do something like that. An isolated collapsed United States with civil war ultimately is the lesser evil, it’s either that or a world war. A collapsed United States is ultimately safer for the world in the long run without threats of intercontinental ballistic nuclear missiles flying in the air.

Yeah, without the United States the future of Israel will be quite interesting. I suspect it will try to cozy up with the Asians but they’ll have a harder time infiltrating Asian societies since they’re not too keen on outsiders.

At the very least with a collapsed west or north western hemisphere we will finally be free of the zionist yoke, whip, and leash. All good things.

International trade wars and global economic collapse.

The international trade war between the United States and China is all about western economic hegemony of Americanism trying to stay relevant keeping its financial, cultural, social, political, or economic dominance over the entire planet. From the angle of the Chinese it’s about replacing Americanism becoming the new global hegemony in replacing it. The United States seeks to destroy China as a competitor and China seeks to destroy the international old order of Americanism in creation of a new one in conjunction with Russia.

If the United States succeeds it will keep its current position of global dominance very precariously, if China succeeds it will be the new player of global dominance in the destruction of the United States. This is all about an old stagnant dying empire in decline waging economic war on a rising empire in the east.

Now to the more interesting conversation, in classic game theory many assume there are just only winners and losers, a majority of the time this is true however there is also the rare possibility of competitive stalemate.

If for whatever reason there is a stalemate between the United States and China the entire global economy crashes where there is no emerging victor whatsoever afterwards. The old order is still destroyed but instead we inherit a world of total chaotic disorder where there is no immediate super power to create an international new order in the vacuum.

If the United States and China for instance were both to economically collapse simultaneously overnight the dangerous and chaotic environment around the world would be historically unprecedented.

So, what will it be? Will there be winners and losers, or will there be an unprecedented even more dangerous stalemate felt around the world?

Ah, Russians say if the United States blocks the new alternative international financial INSTEX economic exchange between Europe, Iran, Russia, and China it will essentially be a declaration of war. :sunglasses: There it is, the moment I’ve been waiting for.

Post Update: By war it means Russia will join in on the trade war between the United States and China joining the Chinese side.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN3x-kAbgFU[/youtube]

For me, economic growth is a means to ends, the ends being: life, liberty, equality, equity or fairness, fraternity, health and happiness.
Insofar as life, liberty, equality, equity and so on are in conflict, there ought to be compromise between them.
Economic growth often benefits these ends, but it can become detrimental to them, if it’s unsustainable, if we begin growing beyond our current capacity (which’s determined by our material and social technology, its efficiency, remaining resources and their renewability) and/or if it’s the wrong kinds of growth, unhealthy.

I think the west is (nearly) through economically and populationally growing at this stage in our development.
The coming collapse and balkanization will make this even more apparent.
We won’t have the will, nor the ability to grow, so much of what we had will be lost to Mexicans, Muslims, the coastal metropolitan areas to miscegenation and multiculturalism. Social, political and economic globalization will no longer be lead by the west, instead it’ll be lead by China, before China too begins waning a century or two from now.

North America, Western Europe and Australia will start to look a lot more like Eastern Europe and Russia look today.
What we need now is just to hang onto some of what we have, and redistribute it more equally and equitably.
We’re entering a long period of decline and stagnation, it could be centuries or a millennium before meaningful opportunities for development reveal themselves.

I’m envisioning fifty to seventy five years of chaos and civil war once this western crisis reaches a crescendo.

After the fifty to seventy five years of violence it will take an additional fifty to seventy five years just to rebuild western civilization or society.

All of this could of been avoided also but it is too late now. Oh, well… :sunglasses: