Should we swap Prince Andrew for Anne Sacoolas?

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

Re: Should we swap Prince Andrew for Anne Sacoolas?

Postby promethean75 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:04 am

lol i started to answer those questions in the order they were asked and then said fuck it. no way, dude. i'd be here all night at the end of which you'd find a post so big it'd take ya an hour to read it. i'll answer these, though:

How would you feel about Count Earl Andrew fucking an 11 year old?

if it were my eleven year old daughter, it would be a yuge problem. if it were a friend's eleven year old daughter, it would be a big problem. if it were a stranger's eleven year old daughter, it would be a minor problem. there is a ranking of importance here, and i know it looks bad, but i don't make other people my business unconditionally. i'm not that much of a philanthropist. there are seven billion people on this rock. imagine them all being relevant to you. nuff said.

And lastly, my virging-on-collaborationist friend, why was Epstein killed?

dunno, but if it wasn't a suicide, the reasons are painfully obvious. if he turned state's witness to cut a deal, he'da brought the whole stinking racket of wealthy capitalist scum crashing down.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby Mowk » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:34 am

You are right Mia, I did not realize she had fled the scene of the crash. Nor was I aware she was the wife of a diplomatic spy. Such details do not make the local news. There is shit afoot equal and on par with Andrews shit, but I would not guess a swap will get anyone any closer to justice then the present course. I don't think justice will prevail in either circumstance. You Brits can take a swing at Anne and us Yanks can take a swing at Andrew but that is a far as I think it's going to get. Anne is taking some shit on this side of the pond and I gather Andrew is taking it there. That is likely as close to justice as any common folk will get. Wife of a Spy, son of a Queen; it sounds like both our governments have a lot invested.
Mowk
Philosopher

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:00 am

Holy shit, that was depressing on so many levels.

I'll do you the same favor and not make a whole big post.

At this point, though, I'm not looking for holes. I'm looking for fabric.
Pedro I Rengel
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:48 pm

Pedro I Rengel wrote:Holy shit, that was depressing on so many levels.

:lol:

Where did the mothers think their (underage) daughters were, for such a long period of time.. in the timeframe of the underage demographic, that is? which is a more apparent timeframe than that of adults.. maybe they left these girls to their own devices, and fucked off to live their own lives.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:00 pm

Shit, maybe Epstein payed THEM too.

More likely though, they themselves had raped them and caused them to run away form home early. Or just died.
Pedro I Rengel
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:58 pm

Pedro I Rengel wrote:Shit, maybe Epstein payed THEM too.

More likely though, they themselves had raped them and caused them to run away form home early. Or just died.

So (probably) desperate.. for love, for friends, for funds.. and the twain doth met.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:44 pm

For existence.
Pedro I Rengel
Philosopher

Previous

Return to Current Events