Sedition and Moving Far Right

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

Re: Sedition and Moving Far Right

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:53 pm

I must admit I find both fix and urwrong righteous indignation to
be rather...…. silly....

I am finding both of their indignation to be so over the top as to lead me
to wonder why, why they are so over the top with these specious claims.....

does it have to do with the fact you live with absolute moralities that define
acts as being right and wrong, absolutely? there is no such thing as absolute
right or wrong... morality doesn't work that way.... Morality is a sliding scale
where what seems to be right or wrong on any given day, changes and becomes
less so as time goes on... an example of this is Homosexual marriage.. it was
considered as an egregious crime as being a pedophile and yet, here we are
with homosexual marriage being the law of the land in the U.S....

does that mean I support pedophiles? No, it doesn't..... I have a basic
rule which is this... relationships must be 18 and consensual...
that is kinda my rule... that is my basic rule.. for any relationship..
any sexual activity....18 and consensual...for an adult to engage in
a relationship with anyone under 18 is wrong and inappropriate

this is basic stuff...… does this kind of relationship signify the end of
the world? ah, no.. does it mean the end of western civilization as we know it,
ah, no... but a relationship by an adult with an minor is wrong and inappropriate.....

I would think that would end your little tirade but you clearly have
some issues which you really should deal with.....so, I would hope
you will end here...but probably because you are incapable of being
honest about your sexual issues, you won't ....

the truth shall set you free my friend.. the truth shall set you free....



Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7503
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Sedition and Moving Far Right

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:59 pm

For the last 30 years, most of my life, and probably beyond, the Liberal-Left and "Secularists" throughout the US have attacked, destabilized, and attempted to overthrow society on bases of cultural injustices. These attacks have been made against "Homophobia, Transphobia, Anti-Semitism," and the like. Thus, if you don't support Abortion, Homosexuality, Transexuality, and Zionist policies, then you are liable and open to be attacked. The expected attacks are: "Racist, Sexist, Misogynist, Anti-Semitic, Nazi".

Now, the thing is, there has been an invisible boogey-man and fear of "Neo-Nazi-Hitler-Fascism" rising in the US. This has been completely false and delusional, insuchthat the atmosphere, people, climate, and history of USA and the Western Hemisphere, has almost no likeness to Germany or Central Europe of the past two centuries. If there is any "Fascist" likeness, then it might be, maybe the forced removal and relocation of Native American Indians by the original British Colonialists and Settlers. This is a stretch of debate, though. So, to the point, there is no real 'Fascist' threat in US history, never has been, not is now, and probably not will be.

The Liberal-Left like to believe they are on the 'Right' side of history (ironically), and their foe is a Neo-Nazi skinhead "racist". However, this has been a phantom for the most part, with exception to some Civil Rights Strife, long ago, and before this (Millennial) generation. Simply put, there is no boogey-man. There is no manifestation. The Secularist, Democrat, Liberal, Leftist establishment has been fighting demons. And most of US and American society, didn't really care nor take notice. But it is until recently, where these "demons" are quickly being conjured into reality.


Why are the radical-left so incessant in their need to "Summon the Devil himself"? Here is my reasoning: When your entire mentality revolves around Victimhood, and being a Victim, yet you can find no Oppressor in sight, cannot conjure an Oppressor, then it becomes even more deeply troubling and unsettling for those who have been dependent on this ideology. The "Victims" become exasperated and desperate. They Need an Oppressor, even if "He" doesn't exist, and especially if "He" doesn't exist. So the ideology is pushed further and further to the extreme, until now, where the "Center", the "Moderate", the reasonable and average majority, become "The Enemy".

If you have no oppressor, but you desperately want to cling to the Victim-status, then you must Create your Oppressor. You must make, out of the moderate and center, a New Nazi, a New Hitler.

You must bring your own demons, into reality. You must make them, where they would not exist otherwise, without your own making.


Because unless this demon is Created, Conjured, then there is never recourse or release of those who are "Eternally Victims". There is no justification, peace, or rest, until the Victim can make his/her Oppressor. So even though there is no 'Real' oppression, no 'Real' challenge, there will be one made. Furthermore, this becomes an injustice to actual Victims of history, who have legitimate and reasonable grievances. So this attack, on the 'Center' of USA and American culture, will produce two injustices. First it will harm actual victims of history, who are rare, and who deserve justice. Second it will make of those who essentially have been moderate, peaceable, tolerant, into the "Satanic Oppressor", who then has no choice but to fight in what "used to be normal". It is an attack on normalcy, and so, an attack on almost all core-values shared by almost all people. It is from the radicalization, of the radicals.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2209
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Sedition and Moving Far Right

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:08 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:For the last 30 years, most of my life, and probably beyond, the Liberal-Left and "Secularists" throughout the US have attacked, destabilized, and attempted to overthrow society on bases of cultural injustices. These attacks have been made against "Homophobia, Transphobia, Anti-Semitism," and the like. Thus, if you don't support Abortion, Homosexuality, Transexuality, and Zionist policies, then you are liable and open to be attacked. The expected attacks are: "Racist, Sexist, Misogynist, Anti-Semitic, Nazi".

Now, the thing is, there has been an invisible boogey-man and fear of "Neo-Nazi-Hitler-Fascism" rising in the US. This has been completely false and delusional, insuchthat the atmosphere, people, climate, and history of USA and the Western Hemisphere, has almost no likeness to Germany or Central Europe of the past two centuries. If there is any "Fascist" likeness, then it might be, maybe the forced removal and relocation of Native American Indians by the original British Colonialists and Settlers. This is a stretch of debate, though. So, to the point, there is no real 'Fascist' threat in US history, never has been, not is now, and probably not will be.

The Liberal-Left like to believe they are on the 'Right' side of history (ironically), and their foe is a Neo-Nazi skinhead "racist". However, this has been a phantom for the most part, with exception to some Civil Rights Strife, long ago, and before this (Millennial) generation. Simply put, there is no boogey-man. There is no manifestation. The Secularist, Democrat, Liberal, Leftist establishment has been fighting demons. And most of US and American society, didn't really care nor take notice. But it is until recently, where these "demons" are quickly being conjured into reality.


Why are the radical-left so incessant in their need to "Summon the Devil himself"? Here is my reasoning: When your entire mentality revolves around Victimhood, and being a Victim, yet you can find no Oppressor in sight, cannot conjure an Oppressor, then it becomes even more deeply troubling and unsettling for those who have been dependent on this ideology. The "Victims" become exasperated and desperate. They Need an Oppressor, even if "He" doesn't exist, and especially if "He" doesn't exist. So the ideology is pushed further and further to the extreme, until now, where the "Center", the "Moderate", the reasonable and average majority, become "The Enemy".

If you have no oppressor, but you desperately want to cling to the Victim-status, then you must Create your Oppressor. You must make, out of the moderate and center, a New Nazi, a New Hitler.

You must bring your own demons, into reality. You must make them, where they would not exist otherwise, without your own making.


Because unless this demon is Created, Conjured, then there is never recourse or release of those who are "Eternally Victims". There is no justification, peace, or rest, until the Victim can make his/her Oppressor. So even though there is no 'Real' oppression, no 'Real' challenge, there will be one made. Furthermore, this becomes an injustice to actual Victims of history, who have legitimate and reasonable grievances. So this attack, on the 'Center' of USA and American culture, will produce two injustices. First it will harm actual victims of history, who are rare, and who deserve justice. Second it will make of those who essentially have been moderate, peaceable, tolerant, into the "Satanic Oppressor", who then has no choice but to fight in what "used to be normal". It is an attack on normalcy, and so, an attack on almost all core-values shared by almost all people. It is from the radicalization, of the radicals.



K: and you call me delusional! oh the irony of it all....

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7503
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Sedition and Moving Far Right

Postby Fixed Cross » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:09 pm

Yes, KP, you murderers have nothing to say in your own defence except that it is "silly" to oppose your heinous practices. That is precisely why you are considered to be heartless, rotten.

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Fixed Cross wrote:And to be attacking those who resist that push is totalitarian evil.

That's where the line was crossed with me. They attack the ones who are "offended" or have suspicion about all this, and viciously too. I can't believe the audacity of how degenerated things have become. I'm in it to win it now.

Excellent.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Image
BTL
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 9312
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: the black ships

Re: Sedition and Moving Far Right

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:13 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:K: and you call me delusional! oh the irony of it all....

Kropotkin

Yes, I am "delusional" for wanting to bring back gender-norms, boys are boys, girls are girls, marriage is between man and woman, transexual mentally-ill people should not self-castrate and then try to compete in female sports.

Great argument PK! Anything else? *I* am the delusional one. What does that make you? Boys are girls and girls are boys??
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2209
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Sedition and Moving Far Right

Postby Gloominary » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:47 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:

Good video.
Of course the democratic and republican parties were always corrupt, but they've gotten worse over time, perhaps the democrats a little more so.
They got worse for the people got soft and let themselves be taken advantage of by parasites.
These things wax and wane.
They also got worse for America became more diverse and divided over time, and its institutions were infiltrated and subverted by Jews, other minorities and traitorous whites.

A little immigration and diversity can be a good thing, especially if a nation needs to grow.
Moderate immigration of whites and the odd non-white here and there was fine, which's how it was up until 1965, but mass immigration of nonwhites, illegal immigration and refugees wasn't, at least not for the white working and middle classes who'd be most adversely affected by it, while the upperclass live in their gated communities and grew richer off the cheap labor, which's how its been since.

Interestingly the democratic party wasn't always economically socialist and socially progressive, it became that way over time.
Before the 20th century it was capitalist and socially conservative and libertarian.
In the early-mid 20th century it became more socialist, but remained socially conservative and libertarian.
There was a shift in the mid-late 20th century where it became socially progressive.
At first it was just anti-xenophobia, but by the early 21st century it became xenophilic and misandrist.

At any rate, the republicrats are liberal fascists now.
Their objective is to transfer wealth and power from the white working and middle classes to the elite on the one hand, and minorities on the other.
Either way the Jew wins, because he's both the elite, and a minority.
The Jew pretends to be socialist, but he's its antithesis, he's the least proletariat/most bourgeois race.
He and his allies infiltrated and subverted populist movements, converting them into liberal fascist entities.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1810
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: Sedition and Moving Far Right

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:02 am

Gloominary wrote:Good video.
Of course the democratic and republican parties were always corrupt, but they've gotten worse over time, perhaps the democrats a little more so.
They got worse for the people got soft and let themselves be taken advantage of by parasites.
These things wax and wane.
They also got worse for America became more diverse and divided over time, and its institutions were infiltrated and subverted by Jews, other minorities and traitorous whites.

A little immigration and diversity can be a good thing, especially if a nation needs to grow.
Moderate immigration of whites and the odd non-white here and there was fine, which's how it was up until 1965, but mass immigration of nonwhites, illegal immigration and refugees wasn't, at least not for the white working and middle classes who'd be most adversely affected by it, while the upperclass live in their gated communities and grew richer off the cheap labor, which's how its been since.

Interestingly the democratic party wasn't always economically socialist and socially progressive, it became that way over time.
Before the 20th century it was capitalist and socially conservative and libertarian.
In the early-mid 20th century it became more socialist, but remained socially conservative and libertarian.
There was a shift in the mid-late 20th century where it became socially progressive.
At first it was just anti-xenophobia, but by the early 21st century it became xenophilic and misandrist.

At any rate, the republicrats are liberal fascists now.
Their objective is to transfer wealth and power from the white working and middle classes to the elite on the one hand, and minorities on the other.
Either way the Jew wins, because he's both the elite, and a minority.
The Jew pretends to be socialist, but he's its antithesis, he's the least proletariat/most bourgeois race.
He and his allies infiltrated and subverted populist movements, converting them into liberal fascist entities.

It's very ironic to me that the "Democratic Party" are the ones trying to impeach the democratically elected President on ....trumped-up charges.

It's a contradiction. Either you are Pro-Democracy or you're not. Democrats are not acting Democratically. If the majority of USA were to want a child for president, psycho for president, or transgender-thing for president, then Democracy dictates and justifies the majority. Democracy is essentially "mob-rule". And USA is seeing the limits. It's become a problem.

Traditionally and historically, USA has been dominated by mostly a Protestant-Christian White-Male mindset and ethics. And this has been fine, up to now, when minorities and females, radicalized by subversion, want to "overthrow the system" with Socialism and/or Anarchic types of sedition.

Moderns don't get it. You can't have it both ways. Republicans are the new Democrats and Democrats are the new Republicans.

The more things become radicalized, the more inevitable and closer a breaking-point comes. When reason and rationality break-down, and conversation and debate cannot be had, then violence begins. Signs of this are already occurring. The Liberal-Left are unwilling to have conversations and debates (because they lose), and so want to push their perversions and hedonism through violent protests. They claim to fight tyranny; but they are being led by tyranny themselves.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2209
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Sedition and Moving Far Right

Postby obsrvr524 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:11 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:I must admit I find both fix and urwrong righteous indignation to
be rather...…. silly....

I am observing quite the opposite.

Peter Kropotkin wrote:I am finding both of their indignation to be so over the top as to lead me
to wonder why, why they are so over the top with these specious claims.....

You are perhaps "wondering" because you misdesignated them as "specious".

Peter Kropotkin wrote:does it have to do with the fact you live with absolute moralities that define
acts as being right and wrong, absolutely? there is no such thing as absolute
right or wrong... morality doesn't work that way.... Morality is a sliding scale

I think that you would find it a hard case to defend that claim.

Peter Kropotkin wrote:the truth shall set you free my friend.. the truth shall set you free....
Kropotkin

The truth will bind you to the facts and free you from false accusations. So let's look at an accusation and some fact.

Peter Kropotkin wrote:I am guessing that you don't actually have any real life examples of liberals
doing what you claim... come on... show us the examples of
liberals doing what you claim.. who, what, when, where, how and why....

betcha you can't show us a single example...
Kropotkin

The accusation seems to be that UrWrong has made claims concerning LLLs that he cannot substantiate (link evidence of).

Case 1:
One of his claims was that the LLL has pressed the issue of sexuality being merely an emotional choice rather than a biological fact.

In response UrWrong posted the following (in part):
Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Peter Kropotkin wrote:betcha you can't show us a single example...

Kropotkin

Go back to sticking your head in the sand, you would sound less foolish.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/ ... 421776001/
https://www.wired.com/story/the-gloriou ... up-sports/
https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/10103 ... ens-sport/
https://www.washingtonblade.com/2019/08 ... te-fairly/

If we examine the first evidentiary link, we can see that it is exculpatory.

The article is substantially about how women have become disadvantaged in sports due to argumentation and US federal laws supporting arbitrary definitions of the word "sex". This problem arose only because of the recent demand from the LLL concerning sexual identity being, not a fact of physiology, but instead merely the choice of a person, "Ze's sex is female if ze claims ze is female."

The link does, in truth, support UrWrong's claim. Already the facts have freed UrWrong from the false accusation that he could not link "even one" evidentiary support for his accusation.

Unlike PKs claim, I didn't bother to read the entire list of what seems to be similar links because the truth has already freed the accused.

PK has lost his bet and whatever credit was associated with it.
              You have been observed.
obsrvr524
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Sedition and Moving Far Right

Postby Gloominary » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:21 pm

Gloominary wrote:Good video.
Of course the democratic and republican parties were always corrupt, but they've gotten worse over time, perhaps the democrats a little more so.
They got worse for the people got soft and let themselves be taken advantage of by parasites.
These things wax and wane.
They also got worse for America became more diverse and divided over time, and its institutions were infiltrated and subverted by Jews, other minorities and traitorous whites.

A little immigration and diversity can be a good thing, especially if a nation needs to grow.
Moderate immigration of whites and the odd non-white here and there was fine, which's how it was up until 1965, but mass immigration of nonwhites, illegal immigration and refugees wasn't, at least not for the white working and middle classes who'd be most adversely affected by it, while the upperclass live in their gated communities and grew richer off the cheap labor, which's how its been since.

Interestingly the democratic party wasn't always economically socialist and socially progressive, it became that way over time.
Before the 20th century it was capitalist and socially conservative and libertarian.
In the early-mid 20th century it became more socialist, but remained socially conservative and libertarian.
There was a shift in the mid-late 20th century where it became socially progressive.
At first it was just anti-xenophobia, but by the early 21st century it became xenophilic and misandrist.

At any rate, the republicrats are liberal fascists now.
Their objective is to transfer wealth and power from the white working and middle classes to the elite on the one hand, and minorities on the other.
Either way the Jew wins, because he's both the elite, and a minority.
The Jew pretends to be socialist, but he's its antithesis, he's the least proletariat/most bourgeois race.
He and his allies infiltrated and subverted populist movements, converting them into liberal fascist entities.

Urwrongx1000 wrote:It's very ironic to me that the "Democratic Party" are the ones trying to impeach the democratically elected President on ....trumped-up charges.

It's a contradiction. Either you are Pro-Democracy or you're not. Democrats are not acting Democratically. If the majority of USA were to want a child for president, psycho for president, or transgender-thing for president, then Democracy dictates and justifies the majority. Democracy is essentially "mob-rule". And USA is seeing the limits. It's become a problem.

Traditionally and historically, USA has been dominated by mostly a Protestant-Christian White-Male mindset and ethics. And this has been fine, up to now, when minorities and females, radicalized by subversion, want to "overthrow the system" with Socialism and/or Anarchic types of sedition.

Right, from patriarchy (feminists are confused about patriarchy, we always had equal rights for men and women, we just had different roles, if men had more negative rights, they had less positive ones, now women have more positive and negative rights) and majoritarianism to matriarchy (or rather misandry) and minoritarianism.

A people that puts itself first, values itself more than, or at least about as much as others, has a future, but a people that puts itself last, values others more than itself, does not.
There's no way around it, we're becoming a subjugated minority, and progressives think that's a good thing.
They think it'll be enough at some point, like once Englishmen, whites and Christians are minorities and don't have more or less wealth and power than other minorities, it'll stop, but it'll probably keep going, until we're placed in work camps, rounded up and shot.

A people that increasingly props one sex up at the expense of the other, won't survive for very long.

Moderns don't get it. You can't have it both ways. Republicans are the new Democrats and Democrats are the new Republicans.

Right, democrats have become more authoritarian, the establishment and reactionary, at least in rhetoric and when it comes to identity politics, republicans more libertarian, the antiestablishment and revolutionary.
However, in reality the two parties are still nearly indistinguishable.
And when it comes to the economy, we're still crony capitalist, not capitalist nor socialist.
We had way more socialism before the Reagan, Thatcher and Mulroney era.

The more things become radicalized, the more inevitable and closer a breaking-point comes. When reason and rationality break-down, and conversation and debate cannot be had, then violence begins. Signs of this are already occurring. The Liberal-Left are unwilling to have conversations and debates (because they lose), and so want to push their perversions and hedonism through violent protests. They claim to fight tyranny; but they are being led by tyranny themselves.

Right, democrats have become dogmatic, reactionary and closedminded, republicans undogmatic, responsive and openminded.
These things oscillate.


What it comes down to is, a people that either puts itself first, or on equal terms with others, has a future, but when you put yourself last, you don't, you're committing suicide.
I'm not into the left/right/center dynamic so much as the populist/pluralist/elitist/centrist dynamic.
Populism and libertarian/communitarian centrism are healthy, elitism/pluralism aren't.
This is the prism through which I tend to see things.
It's a different way of seeing them.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1810
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Previous

Return to Current Events



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Zero_Sum