Why I don't like Trump

He’s a male pig.

Reason one.

Reason 2

The staging of people for his speeches look like the propaganda of someone with really low self esteem.

Reason 3.

Anyone who ran for president since the digital age, should at every campaign speech (which nobody famous has done)

Make it the first item of their speech in every city they visit that the us can now hack elections without the citizenry knowing …

Because trump didn’t do this, he’s an on-script candidate. A narrative, but not the truth, a stooge, a sell out.

You know who else didn’t do this? The last 5 presidents!!

blocking people from voting and people casting more than one vote or the dead voting is just smoke screen.

If any candidate is to be serious, it will be their opening for each campaign stop and commercial.

Trump didn’t do that.

The elite are trying to distract the public from realizing that the digital nature means that the US hacks elections itself.

The last 5 presidents didn’t say a word about this, and neither did or does trump.

You know how I know that the United States is hacking their own elections from a cabal…???

Because it’s eminently possible and nobody on the CIA controlled media has discussed it as a problem in the first place!!

It’s a fact that all electronic voting machines have modems in them that can rewrite the numbers.

The last 5 presidents have been in the digital age and not one of them has said it’s unconstitutional or a national security violation!!

Think about that!

His positions on immigration, foreign policy and fair trade are admirable tho.

Good point, our government can’t be trusted at all.

Without an educated electorate, democracy doesn’t exist. That’s why I voted for myself in the last election.

All of this is already standing law, the issue is enforcement. Trump gives no credit to the past, and he makes it seem like us law never addresses it, he’s full of shit. He’s a malignant narcissist as well.