sjws and americans

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

sjws and americans

Postby lordoflight » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:32 pm

There are 2 options in life: nut up or be a coward.

There are 2 types of cowardice: Strong cowardice and weak cowardice.

Strong cowardice is the natural animal: Does a beaver, or lion, jump off a cliff? No. Only stupid humans do things like that. Stunts. Daredevil stuff. It is anti-nature. They say you are a coward if you don't bmx skateboard and break your legs for no reason. But it is strong, natural, to be a coward.

Weak cowardice is verbal cowardice. Group think. Afraid to speak your mind. Obedience to the group. Afraid of judgement. This is unnatural, anti-nature cowardice.

It is said that old souls do not judge. It is the childish, the infantile, the feminists, who judge at every moment and at every turn. There is a deep seated, subconscious awareness that feminism is evil, detestable, for this reason: That is it is excessively judgmental. Christianity is also hated for this same reason. Christianity is virtually identical to feminism: do not lust, be a pacifist, obey the state, and to cast hellfire on those who disbelieve.


America is literal cancer. Americans are literally more evil than Hitler. Hitler killed 6 million Jews.

Americans slaughtered 79 million Native Americans and noone cares. Americans still Celebrate Christopher Columbus at schools as a national hero. Christopher Columbus killed 8 million Native Americans. But if someone dresses up like a Nazi on Holoween, as a joke, Americans lose their minds. Meanwhile they praise a guy who slaughtered 8 million Native Americans. And they praise a flag that is responsible for the deaths of 79 million people.

Americans are evil because they won't even admit they are evil. Thus it makes them the worst evil.

So the question is, would Hitler have slaughtered the Native Americans. Hitler stated this "Whatever Nature says, let us obey." So it is doubtful he would have slaughtered any Native Americans, since they were also pagans.


SJWs are the worst. They are perfectly fine for celebrating money that celebrates the deaths of 79 million people.

Conservatives are the worst. They hate SJWs for hating whites. They say it happened 300 years ago.

But its like this. The whites were amoral. Slaughtered whoever they please. So don't tell me SJW's have to follow any morality. SJWs can hate anyone they please. They can hate on innocent whites. Because its all amoral. The reasoning was always amoral.


Also, communist SJW's celebrate Lenin which was the man who slaughtered 60 million people.


SJWs are not good. Feminists, feminazis are not good. Most feminazis are literal nazis because they would date any hot white aryan man, even if he was a rapist. Feminist only hate rape when it is done by an ugly person.

America is a total disease. Its all filthy cities with smog, like china. Destroying the ozone. Fake, holographic girlfriends on facebook. Where feminists rule and ban prostitution or a moments release. Workaholics. Banks running down the value of the dollar making blue collar slaves. Filthy junk food of america. Filthy overpopulated cities full of nothing but brainwashed people and hypocrites.
User avatar
lordoflight
 
Posts: 239
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:38 pm

Re: sjws and americans

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:31 am

Americans slaughtered 79 million Native Americans and noone cares.

Please cite your sources for the 79 million Native Americans. Did Native Americans kill other Native Americans? How many million Native Americans did other Native Americans kill over a 400 year period?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 7119
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: sjws and americans

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:34 am

Wendy are you denying the mass genocide of the Native Americans?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 25540
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: sjws and americans

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:02 pm

lordoflight wrote:There are 2 options in life: nut up or be a coward.

There are 2 types of cowardice: Strong cowardice and weak cowardice.

Strong cowardice is the natural animal: Does a beaver, or lion, jump off a cliff? No. Only stupid humans do things like that. Stunts. Daredevil stuff. It is anti-nature. They say you are a coward if you don't bmx skateboard and break your legs for no reason. But it is strong, natural, to be a coward.

Weak cowardice is verbal cowardice. Group think. Afraid to speak your mind. Obedience to the group. Afraid of judgement. This is unnatural, anti-nature cowardice.

It is said that old souls do not judge. It is the childish, the infantile, the feminists, who judge at every moment and at every turn. There is a deep seated, subconscious awareness that feminism is evil, detestable, for this reason: That is it is excessively judgmental. Christianity is also hated for this same reason. Christianity is virtually identical to feminism: do not lust, be a pacifist, obey the state, and to cast hellfire on those who disbelieve.


America is literal cancer. Americans are literally more evil than Hitler. Hitler killed 6 million Jews.

Americans slaughtered 79 million Native Americans and noone cares. Americans still Celebrate Christopher Columbus at schools as a national hero. Christopher Columbus killed 8 million Native Americans. But if someone dresses up like a Nazi on Holoween, as a joke, Americans lose their minds. Meanwhile they praise a guy who slaughtered 8 million Native Americans. And they praise a flag that is responsible for the deaths of 79 million people.

Americans are evil because they won't even admit they are evil. Thus it makes them the worst evil.

So the question is, would Hitler have slaughtered the Native Americans. Hitler stated this "Whatever Nature says, let us obey." So it is doubtful he would have slaughtered any Native Americans, since they were also pagans.


SJWs are the worst. They are perfectly fine for celebrating money that celebrates the deaths of 79 million people.

Conservatives are the worst. They hate SJWs for hating whites. They say it happened 300 years ago.

But its like this. The whites were amoral. Slaughtered whoever they please. So don't tell me SJW's have to follow any morality. SJWs can hate anyone they please. They can hate on innocent whites. Because its all amoral. The reasoning was always amoral.


Also, communist SJW's celebrate Lenin which was the man who slaughtered 60 million people.


SJWs are not good. Feminists, feminazis are not good. Most feminazis are literal nazis because they would date any hot white aryan man, even if he was a rapist. Feminist only hate rape when it is done by an ugly person.

America is a total disease. Its all filthy cities with smog, like china. Destroying the ozone. Fake, holographic girlfriends on facebook. Where feminists rule and ban prostitution or a moments release. Workaholics. Banks running down the value of the dollar making blue collar slaves. Filthy junk food of america. Filthy overpopulated cities full of nothing but brainwashed people and hypocrites.
I could be wrong, but I read this post and it seems to me you are very judgmental. Me, I don't think that in itself is necessarily a problem. But you seem to damn some things - that is, you are judgmental of them - because they are very judgmental.
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Re: sjws and americans

Postby Gloominary » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:49 pm

User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1170
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Dislocated

Re: sjws and americans

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:11 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:Wendy are you denying the mass genocide of the Native Americans?

Yes, many Native Americans remain in existence therefore Native Americans have not been mass genocided.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 7119
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: sjws and americans

Postby Silhouette » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:05 am

WendyDarling wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:Wendy are you denying the mass genocide of the Native Americans?

Yes, many Native Americans remain in existence therefore Native Americans have not been mass genocided.

Yes, many Jews remain in existence therefore Jews have not been mass genocided.
User avatar
Silhouette
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3437
Joined: Tue May 20, 2003 1:27 am
Location: Existence

Re: sjws and americans

Postby Gloominary » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:32 am

Race is a social construct, therefore genocide is a social construct. :lol:

But in all seriousness, White Settlers never attempted to genocide Native Americans.
What happened was Native Americans had their numbers reduced by 90% or whatever mostly by plagues White Settlers completely unintentionally brought with them, and the aftermath of these plauges.
If plague kills off 66% of your population, something like two thirds of the remaining are going to starve, because many of the survivors were partly or wholly physically, and mentally dependent on the people the plague killed, so only the very strongest and most fortunate were able to survive.
By the time Whites were settling in large numbers, North America was even more thinly populated than it already was before whites had ever arrived (due to the mostly hunter-gatherer population groups not being able to support high numbers), and so they could settle wherever they pleased.

Comparing what the Nazis supposedly did to Jews, and Gypsies to White Settler-Native American relations is completely absurd.
The Nazis were a highly organized society that could act as a unit, White Settlers consisted of scattered communities of English, French, Dutch and so on, often partly or wholly physically and culturally isolated from one another, so there could never be some agreement between them to genocide the Native Americans.
Relations with Native Americans were mixed, some White Settlers and American Tribes wanted little to do with each other, some wanted to peacefully trade wares and ideas, some settlers wanted to consensually proselytize tribes, some settlers coercively, and some tribes conducted raids on settlers, and vice versa.
Whenever White Settlers did go to war with Native Americans, Native Americans usually got the worse of it, because they had inferior technology and organization skills, but sometimes Native Americans were able to slaughter White Settlers by the many thousands and enslave the remaining.
Overall, it was largely plague, the aftermath of plague, and a much smaller native American population interbreeding with a much larger White Settler population that was responsible for the decline in their numbers, and not warfare between each other, and at any rate, Native Americans were warring with each other for thousands of years before Whites ever set foot on American soil.

So in conclusion, the initial decline in their numbers was an accident of history, sometimes one population group happens to fare better than another.
There was no concerted effort on behalf of Europeans to exterminate Native Americans, and relations between Europeans and Native Americans, aside from plague, were often mutually beneficial, or at least not detrimental.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1170
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Dislocated

Re: sjws and americans

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:27 pm

Silhouette wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:Wendy are you denying the mass genocide of the Native Americans?

Yes, many Native Americans remain in existence therefore Native Americans have not been mass genocided.

Yes, many Jews remain in existence therefore Jews have not been mass genocided.

Glad we agree.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 7119
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: sjws and americans

Postby Silhouette » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:18 pm

WendyDarling wrote:Glad we agree.

Yeesh, that is one strict definition of genocide you got there, Wendy. One person of an entire type of person still not quite dead so there's been no genocide yet - is that what you're saying? Then they finally die and only then has there been a genocide? So what do we call a mass homicide of a particular type of person? Ought we to type out that whole sentence before we can say genocide? What if somebody is extremely distantly related to a person of that "type" and nobody knows about it? If the last Jew falls in a forest and there's nobody around to hear it, is it still a genocide? :-" Don't worry, that's not a holocaust joke unless they were burned whole somehow with nobody around to do it because that's the strict definition. Or maybe it was self inflicted, causing God to send them to hell for suicide, which would be God's holocaust so maybe holocaust can be just? Same thing goes for if they were smote in the middle of the forest by God, which would also be a holy holocaust. That's a holocaust joke.
User avatar
Silhouette
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3437
Joined: Tue May 20, 2003 1:27 am
Location: Existence

Re: sjws and americans

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:38 pm

Silhouette wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:Glad we agree.

Yeesh, that is one strict definition of genocide you got there, Wendy. One person of an entire type of person still not quite dead so there's been no genocide yet - is that what you're saying? Then they finally die and only then has there been a genocide? So what do we call a mass homicide of a particular type of person? Ought we to type out that whole sentence before we can say genocide? What if somebody is extremely distantly related to a person of that "type" and nobody knows about it? If the last Jew falls in a forest and there's nobody around to hear it, is it still a genocide? :-" Don't worry, that's not a holocaust joke unless they were burned whole somehow with nobody around to do it because that's the strict definition. Or maybe it was self inflicted, causing God to send them to hell for suicide, which would be God's holocaust so maybe holocaust can be just? Same thing goes for if they were smote in the middle of the forest by God, which would also be a holy holocaust. That's a holocaust joke.

Why are you overreacting? Are you in contention with many of both, Jews and Native Americans, existing? Since many women, Native American and Jew alike, exist no genocide ever occurred. I'm not denying there was murder, sometimes on massive scales, but it did not end in there being genocide. Why would you exaggerate them as genocided when they clearly aren't? Not every Jew lived in Germany.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 7119
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: sjws and americans

Postby barbarianhorde » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:18 pm

super not.
Last edited by barbarianhorde on Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.
~ Владимир Ильич Ульянов Ленин

THE HORNED ONE
User avatar
barbarianhorde
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1362
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: the cupboard by your kn knees

Re: sjws and americans

Postby Silhouette » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:40 pm

WendyDarling wrote:Why are you overreacting? Are you in contention with many of both, Jews and Native Americans, existing? Since many women, Native American and Jew alike, exist no genocide ever occurred. I'm not denying there was murder, sometimes on massive scales, but it did not end in there being genocide. Why would you exaggerate them as genocided when they clearly aren't? Not every Jew lived in Germany.

Actually I was just trying to be funny :oops:

I get your point about the literal meaning of the word, but I'm gonna continue using the practical meaning of the word as I am sure most will too.
User avatar
Silhouette
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3437
Joined: Tue May 20, 2003 1:27 am
Location: Existence

Re: sjws and americans

Postby barbarianhorde » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:44 pm

Genocide is just a murder machine to clean up a certain type. It doesnt matter how long the machine is on, if it successfully removes humans of a particular type it is genocide. It is killing and killing and killing and killing this sort of person some more until you cant get your hands on any of them anymore.
It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.
~ Владимир Ильич Ульянов Ленин

THE HORNED ONE
User avatar
barbarianhorde
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1362
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: the cupboard by your kn knees

Re: sjws and americans

Postby barbarianhorde » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:46 pm

Mutual genocide is war. Especially civil war is mutual genocide. We should contemplate that.

Are we gonna go to war, and then, will our allies become friends? :-k :-?


See, this is how humanity changes.
It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.
~ Владимир Ильич Ульянов Ленин

THE HORNED ONE
User avatar
barbarianhorde
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1362
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: the cupboard by your kn knees

Re: sjws and americans

Postby Silhouette » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:45 pm

I'm not sure this tangent is going to be overly appreciated by the creator of the thread, but I think the problem here is a simple grammatical one.

Is "Geno-" type/race "-cide" killing/killer the ongoing killing or the completed killing? Is genocide present or past tense? A trivial distinction in my estimation - maybe we can get back to the thread.
User avatar
Silhouette
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3437
Joined: Tue May 20, 2003 1:27 am
Location: Existence

Re: sjws and americans

Postby barbarianhorde » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:57 pm

well everyone can agree sjws are the worst.

But strong cowardice isn't this simply prudence, not being a retard?
It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.
~ Владимир Ильич Ульянов Ленин

THE HORNED ONE
User avatar
barbarianhorde
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1362
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: the cupboard by your kn knees

Re: sjws and americans

Postby barbarianhorde » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:02 pm

The destruction of the native American paradise world is crazy, I can't get my head around it. I dont plan to to. They're just missed.

One guy said hes prefer to be called Indian. Some guy called Impenitent?
It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.
~ Владимир Ильич Ульянов Ленин

THE HORNED ONE
User avatar
barbarianhorde
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1362
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: the cupboard by your kn knees

Re: sjws and americans

Postby barbarianhorde » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:03 pm

Some people get much love from the past. It won't harm American classes to teach native American languages. At least that would be some real social justice.
https://newsmaven.io/indiancountrytoday ... W2Pm001RA/
It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.
~ Владимир Ильич Ульянов Ленин

THE HORNED ONE
User avatar
barbarianhorde
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1362
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: the cupboard by your kn knees

Re: sjws and americans

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:45 am

WendyDarling wrote:Why are you overreacting? Are you in contention with many of both, Jews and Native Americans, existing? Since many women, Native American and Jew alike, exist no genocide ever occurred. I'm not denying there was murder, sometimes on massive scales, but it did not end in there being genocide. Why would you exaggerate them as genocided when they clearly aren't? Not every Jew lived in Germany.
It is genocide if the intent is to destroy a group. It need not wipe out every single individual. For example....Article Two of the convention defines genocide as "any of the following acts committed with the intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic, racial or religious group, as such":

Killing members of the group
Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group
Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part
Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group
Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group

And here is how the guy who coined the term intended for it to be used.
Generally speaking, genocide does not necessarily mean the immediate destruction of a nation, except when accomplished by mass killings of all members of a nation. It is intended rather to signify a coordinated plan of different actions aimed at the destruction of essential foundations of the life of national groups, with the aim of annihilating the groups themselves. [Lemkin]


And in everyday usage I encounter no one who uses the term only to cover the completely effective eradication of an ethnic or other group.
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Re: sjws and americans

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:49 am

barbarianhorde wrote:well everyone can agree sjws are the worst.
I have more trouble with people who, say, try to carry out genocide. Or those who would start a war they will not personally fight in, but will profit from. As a couple of examples. I am sure you weren't being literal with 'worst' but hey....
And often it is many of those very people who get labels sjws who fight the hardest against, for example, the latter act I consider worse, the wars for profit.

People on all sides of various issues can be in there on that side for all sorts of icky personal psychological reasons. And there are people who know how to use that.
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 pm


Return to Current Events



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users