A clarification from a Trump fan

To my shock and not so awe I notice that people dont even understand that I support Trump for most of all humanitarian reasons. He ended more suffering than any one could have hoped from a US leader. Trump reduced maybe more suffering than any leader in our sad shitty human history. This is dead serious. His enemies think it is a joke. But being kneaded in an oven is not a joke. People that don’t even look at the human aspect of reducing suffering, well, I wish they grew a heart.

“Reduced suffering” …

Who? Where? How? When?

K: I am with phyllo on this one…… give us some evidence of IQ45
reducing suffering…I see the exact opposite happening………
IQ45 has increased suffering, recall children being torn away from
their parents including infants, babies being torn away from their parents…
and the border patrol acting like the Nazi’s SS unit in their acts of
oppression against immigrants………

and how IQ45 has verbally attacked women, minorities, blacks,
entire countries including Mexico and African countries…………
how is that reducing suffering?

how does a president who is racist, sexist, bigoted to the core against
anyone who isn’t his race and his wealth, reducing suffering?

Kropotkin

Yes please. Clarify your clarification.

???

I think Barbarian has a point here:

Trumpism has reduced the suffering of those elitist billionaires who had to pay high income tax, so as to fade the threat to uneven capital distribution.

But here is the catch for some who don’t see the big picture: if, and I say that with some hesitation because of my idea that there are limits of 1 trillion inflation factored in, if the process of continual growth is not sustained, it would signal the death knoll of the very concept of capitalism.

In fact, Trump has assured the safety of those who believe in unending recycling of profit to singular entities , and the future world peace of those Conservatives who can’t fathom a changeless world they can not control.

They should remind themselves how the germs of revolution caused the monarchal system to grip a previous world , guilloteening their aspirations.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8Xxt2T9roM[/youtube]

Meno, you old childcooker.

Im so sorry for you Trump helped Putin destroy your parties kaliphate in Iraq and Syria.

I expect you’re in Lybia now raping little boys there with your child trafficking clan members.

This guy…always pretends to be my friend.

But I ain’t no friend to isillovers.