Man In Court For Teaching Dog Nazi Salute

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

Man In Court For Teaching Dog Nazi Salute

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:22 am

A Scottish man is in court and could face steep penalties or possible jail time for teaching his dog Buddha a pug how to do a "nazi" salute for comedic purposes online. The same man has identified politically as being a communist having no far right political affiliations but none of that will save him on the account of him being a white Scottish male. Youtube has since removed all videos of his dog doing the act. :lol:

The absolute state of Great Britain, Tommy Robinson interviews the man here.

The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast

Re: Man In Court For Teaching Dog Nazi Salute

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:35 am

Update: Mark Meechan was found guilty of committing a hate crime.
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
Zero_Sum

Postby Serendipper » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:19 pm

Well I guess I've bought my last bottle of scotch then :-?
Serendipper
Philosopher

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:26 pm

He was sentenced one year in prison and several years of probation.
Zero_Sum

Postby Serendipper » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:39 pm

I hear the Japanese have good whisky. As a former lover of Laphroaig, does anyone have any peaty Japanese recommendations?
Serendipper
Philosopher

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:21 pm

Serendipper wrote:I hear the Japanese have good whisky. As a former lover of Laphroaig, does anyone have any peaty Japanese recommendations?

Sake is stronger than Vodka but that is all I know about Japanese alcoholic beverages.
Zero_Sum

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:49 am

Serendipper wrote:I hear the Japanese have good whisky. As a former lover of Laphroaig, does anyone have any peaty Japanese recommendations?

Hibiki Harmony
Nikka Coffey Grain
Nikka Taketsuru Pure Malt

I get flights of these from an izakaya near where I live.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Serendipper » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:39 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:

Hibiki Harmony
Nikka Coffey Grain
Nikka Taketsuru Pure Malt

I get flights of these from an izakaya near where I live.

Thanks a million! Are they peated? Have you had Laphroaig or any of the Islay whiskys? (ardbeg, caol ila, bowmore, lagavulin, bruichladdich)

Btw, anyone who hasn't had Laph ought to try it. Everyone I know loves this whisky (except most women and young people who prefer fruitier and sweeter things). It's reasonably priced as far as scotch goes ($40-$50) and 1 bottle isn't going to make or break Scotland. Bowmore is good too at only $30. I wouldn't pay more for longer aging as that just removes the peat flavor. 10 years is about right.

Serendipper
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:07 am

Zero_Sum wrote:He was sentenced one year in prison and several years of probation.

And his dog got off "scot free?" The UK is a joke.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Zero_Sum » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:40 pm

WendyDarling wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:He was sentenced one year in prison and several years of probation.

And his dog got off "scot free?" The UK is a joke.

His saluting dog is said to have sought asylum and political refuge in Austria. :lol:
Zero_Sum

Return to Current Events