Donald Trump's New Jewish CIA Head: Administration Shake Up.

Rex Tillerson was fired today as the Secretary State today probably because he wasn’t going with the warmongering pogrom abroad in compartmentalization properly to Donald Trump’s liking.

Mike Pompeo who was originally the CIA director has now become the new secretary of state. Being that Mike Pompeo is your typical chicken little neoconservative it’s probably understandable why he was bumped up to the secretary state position because when Donald Trump gears up more conflict in Syria where Iran is the later end game prize he will undoubtedly support Donald Trump without question on that agenda. Upon hearing Mike Pompeo to become the new secretary of state it was reported Nikki Haley at the U.N. was seen masturbating herself in her office as another fellow warmonger with prospects of future Syrian military engagements.

Which brings us to Gina Haspel as Mike Pompeo’s new replacement at the CIA. Little is known about Haspel as she has hardly any personal biography on internet to speak of which is typical of any kind of government spook. She does have a warrant for her arrest in Germany for conducting torture in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba and it is rumored she orchestrated secret CIA torture black sites in Thailand for suspected terrorists. Interestingly enough the last name Haspel is definitely Ashkenazi and Jewish so now we have a Jewish female CIA director. It’s not really surprising as another prominent Jew Michael Chertoff was responsible for the founding of Homeland Security itself.

Mazel tov!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdJH7Y56c7Y[/youtube]

breitbart.com/national-secur … tillerson/

Very bold, wow. Fitting to the moment, now that Turkey is starting world war 3 (or rebooting part 1) it smart to have someone who really knows what the adversaries of freedom don’t want anyone to know. Its also a good idea to keep the cabinet loose, you see that all good leaders shuffle their ministers, it not about loyalty for them but only about context and efficiency.

A female director of the CIA - thats really interesting. I think Pakistan works a lot with females as well. A very appropriate position for a scheming female mind. I can see why the Statesec shift is occurring apart from Tillersons flaws (he has served nobly though, I appreciate what he has done) - you have to compete with the Russians. You can’t outdo them in rugged stoicism but you can become more stoic about your own power.

The CIA has since long been a driving force in foreign politics. To acknowledge this speaks to Trump simply being very fatigued from all the posturing that the pc state requires, and collapsing into pure pragmatism. Merkel and Xi will be losing some sleep over this, I imagine. Russia might look forward to some interesting games. There aren’t a lot of things in the world that have been more intensely studied by the Russians, than the CIA.

Gun control measures have now backfired and created massive new interest in the second amendment. Especially among young people.

If Trump never signs any gun control laws then I will still support him, because this was 1000D chess all along.

Give the leftists an inch and they will go so far to the extreme that everyone can see their madness. This must be part of Trump’s plans.

I think Turkey is working at the behest of the United States but in a difficult way is trying to distance itself from it and the European Union to make themselves look like they’re acting independently even though clearly they’re not.

Trump is an imbecile, Wallstreet insider, and zionist, he’s a lot like the captain of the Titanic before it sank to the bottom of the ocean.

How so?

I’ve made my list of good things he has done. Now explain why you think he is those things you mentioned.

And leave out the idiotic Jewish hating conspiracies, at least try not to be an idiot.

The entire United States is economically bankrupted and no level of political fabrication is going to change that where your politics along with Trump’s is meaningless. Your politics won’t change anything and neither will his. He’s a billionaire and they’re all Wallstreet insiders. 3D chess player? Give me a break… :laughing:

Also, it’s not a conspiracy in that he refers to himself as a Christian zionist.

When you use the word “Zionist” you mean it as a stupid conspiracy. That’s not how normal people use it.

The US had just as much debt to GDP in the past and paid it down just fine. What matters is a strong and growing economy, then you can easily handle debt. Debt can become good when your financial situation is strong. The real problem is the neocons and neolibs who got us all this debt while simultaneously wrecking the economy. So we have to find a way out of that, and the way to do it is the exact opposite of what the EU states do with all their austerity.

You don’t cut back when you’re behind, you double down and free your capital to maximum potential. I’m guessing you’re under 30, in which case you have no idea what it is like to live in an actually healthy booming economy. No fucking idea. Your perspective is warped by pain and madness, it’s probably not your fault though.

Just imagine what can happen when the US unlocks it’s potential, stops being a bitch run by whiny bitches. It’s happening, just gotta let all the trash collect on the sides of the highway. Growth productivity is exponential in many ways, that’s human genius and creative power. It’s nature. Capitalism is nature, when capitalism just means unlocking the power of human genius and potential. Stop all thieves at the door. Meritocracy and willingly shared values. That is the magic.