Should The United States Be Quarantined For Rape Epidemic?

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

Should The United States Be Quarantined Away From The Rest Of The World?

Poll runs till Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:35 am

Yes
0
No votes
Yes, we should build a wall around the United States surrounding it with a dome and fill the coasts with floating mines.
0
No votes
Yes, at every border there should be signs for foreign immigrants that reads enter at your own peril in that you're probably going to get raped, fondled, groped, or molested upon entry.
2
67%
No
1
33%
No, I see nothing wrong with rape, sexual harassment, or molestation. It should be encouraged more.
0
No votes
Maybe
0
No votes
Nuke The United States From Orbit
0
No votes
 
Total votes : 3

Should The United States Be Quarantined For Rape Epidemic?

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:35 am

With all the buzz of Hollywood directors raping actors/actresses, Olympic athletes raping everybody, actors/actresses raping each other, and doctors raping their patients or clients, should the United States be quarantined away from the rest of the world as a sick mentally ill nation? Is the United States the rape, sexual molestation, and sexual harassment nation of the planet? Please take the time to fill out the poll here and vote your responses for the sake of study. Afterwards in the thread please explain why you voted in the manner that you did.







"The condition of man... is a condition of war of everyone against everyone."

"I put for the general inclination of all mankind, a perpetual and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death."

-Thomas Hobbes-


"History is a set of lies agreed upon." - Napoleon Bonaparte

“To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.”― Marquis de Sade

“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.”
― Robert A. Heinlein


"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party gives a flying fuck about you." - Unknown Origin

“In the architecture of their life some may display Potemkin happiness in view of hiding the dark features of their fair weather relationship, preferring to set up a window dressing of fake satisfaction rather than being rejected as emotional outcasts." Erik Pevernagie
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Machiavellian Negator, Absurdist, And Cynic
 
Posts: 1571
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Financial And Commercial Corporate Feudal Oligarchic Empire/Gulag Of Wallstreet.

Re: Should The United States Be Quarantined For Rape Epidemi

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:15 am

Damn, even the United State's most precious national treasure trannies are getting sexually harassed joining the MeToo movement. Trannies, seriously? How fucking desperate do you have to be people? :lol: Shit, just when I think I've seen everything.


"The condition of man... is a condition of war of everyone against everyone."

"I put for the general inclination of all mankind, a perpetual and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death."

-Thomas Hobbes-


"History is a set of lies agreed upon." - Napoleon Bonaparte

“To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.”― Marquis de Sade

“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.”
― Robert A. Heinlein


"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party gives a flying fuck about you." - Unknown Origin

“In the architecture of their life some may display Potemkin happiness in view of hiding the dark features of their fair weather relationship, preferring to set up a window dressing of fake satisfaction rather than being rejected as emotional outcasts." Erik Pevernagie
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Machiavellian Negator, Absurdist, And Cynic
 
Posts: 1571
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Financial And Commercial Corporate Feudal Oligarchic Empire/Gulag Of Wallstreet.

Re: Should The United States Be Quarantined For Rape Epidemi

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:27 am

What about RuPaul getting mad at people with vaginas who identify as men joining drag queen competitions?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 25175
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Should The United States Be Quarantined For Rape Epidemi

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:29 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:What about RuPaul getting mad at people with vaginas who identify as men joining drag queen competitions?

Who?
"The condition of man... is a condition of war of everyone against everyone."

"I put for the general inclination of all mankind, a perpetual and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death."

-Thomas Hobbes-


"History is a set of lies agreed upon." - Napoleon Bonaparte

“To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.”― Marquis de Sade

“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.”
― Robert A. Heinlein


"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party gives a flying fuck about you." - Unknown Origin

“In the architecture of their life some may display Potemkin happiness in view of hiding the dark features of their fair weather relationship, preferring to set up a window dressing of fake satisfaction rather than being rejected as emotional outcasts." Erik Pevernagie
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Machiavellian Negator, Absurdist, And Cynic
 
Posts: 1571
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Financial And Commercial Corporate Feudal Oligarchic Empire/Gulag Of Wallstreet.

Re: Should The United States Be Quarantined For Rape Epidemi

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:39 am

RuPaul was a famous drag queen on mtv in the 90s. Like a dude who dressed as a woman and sang songs and shit. Now it hosts a show about drag queens. Like a competition show. So then there was some controversy because it tweeted something or another to the effect that a person born with a vagina shouldn't be trying to win a drag queen contest since you know...a drag queen is a man dressed as a woman...not a woman dressed as a woman. So now people are pissed because he's perpetuating some patriarchy shit since by excluding people with vaginas or something he's basically saying that women can't be drag queens...or people with vaginas can't even if they identify as men or something.

You gotta have at least 1 gay or lesbian friend who can keep you up to date on this kind of shit.

I've got a female friend who bartends at a gay bar and they keep up with all the oppression and what have you of the gays. People in their early 20s literally only ever think about who's doing them wrong and how to make sure that protected groups are empowered. They also think that there's a big box of money up in the sky and that if their political enemies would just allow it that all their needs could be met by opening it up. Kids.
Last edited by Mr Reasonable on Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 25175
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Should The United States Be Quarantined For Rape Epidemi

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:42 am

You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 25175
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Should The United States Be Quarantined For Rape Epidemi

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:48 am

She was bitching today about Kevin Spacey being a pedophile and touching little boys, so I said, "well, you now...homosexuality is a perversion of nature, and so it pedophilia, so it makes sense that where you see one you usually see the other". She looked at me like I was insane and then I just said look in most cases where people are banging kids, they also turn out to be gay and she started getting mad. Then I told her, "anal sex isn't natural, and when people do that, particularly gay men, the assholes and the dicks are more likely to tear because they aren't meant to go in there like that and that the tears open up a greater possibility of blood borne pathogens to be exchanged and that's why aids was spread by gay people. I said, "people try and say that's not true and that it's an issue for everyone and not just gay people, but then how come at all the aids parades and marches and speeches and benefits it's always gay people at the forefront of all the events?"

I don't think she's gonna talk to me for a while.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 25175
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Should The United States Be Quarantined For Rape Epidemi

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:50 am

Like when young people first get exposed to debate and you can throw 30 year old arguments at them just straight out of the can and they don't know how to defend against them and they just get all emotional. It makes me want to be even harsher so that they can learn to defend their views. Most of the time when I argue with someone, I could probably give a better counter argument to myself than the ones that I get from them. It's sad man. People are so passionate, and that's a beautiful thing and all, but when it impedes their ability to reason and to form strong arguments for their positions and to win debates and to have the best understanding of their own views it just makes me sad and I feel kind of sorry for them. So I see it as my duty to just be harder and harder on them to toughen them up and make them better at what they're trying to do.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 25175
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Should The United States Be Quarantined For Rape Epidemi

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:35 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:Like when young people first get exposed to debate and you can throw 30 year old arguments at them just straight out of the can and they don't know how to defend against them and they just get all emotional. It makes me want to be even harsher so that they can learn to defend their views. Most of the time when I argue with someone, I could probably give a better counter argument to myself than the ones that I get from them. It's sad man. People are so passionate, and that's a beautiful thing and all, but when it impedes their ability to reason and to form strong arguments for their positions and to win debates and to have the best understanding of their own views it just makes me sad and I feel kind of sorry for them. So I see it as my duty to just be harder and harder on them to toughen them up and make them better at what they're trying to do.

The youngest these days are the most brainwashed of them all.
"The condition of man... is a condition of war of everyone against everyone."

"I put for the general inclination of all mankind, a perpetual and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death."

-Thomas Hobbes-


"History is a set of lies agreed upon." - Napoleon Bonaparte

“To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.”― Marquis de Sade

“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.”
― Robert A. Heinlein


"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party gives a flying fuck about you." - Unknown Origin

“In the architecture of their life some may display Potemkin happiness in view of hiding the dark features of their fair weather relationship, preferring to set up a window dressing of fake satisfaction rather than being rejected as emotional outcasts." Erik Pevernagie
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Machiavellian Negator, Absurdist, And Cynic
 
Posts: 1571
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Financial And Commercial Corporate Feudal Oligarchic Empire/Gulag Of Wallstreet.

Re: Should The United States Be Quarantined For Rape Epidemi

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:37 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:RuPaul was a famous drag queen on mtv in the 90s. Like a dude who dressed as a woman and sang songs and shit. Now it hosts a show about drag queens. Like a competition show. So then there was some controversy because it tweeted something or another to the effect that a person born with a vagina shouldn't be trying to win a drag queen contest since you know...a drag queen is a man dressed as a woman...not a woman dressed as a woman. So now people are pissed because he's perpetuating some patriarchy shit since by excluding people with vaginas or something he's basically saying that women can't be drag queens...or people with vaginas can't even if they identify as men or something.

You gotta have at least 1 gay or lesbian friend who can keep you up to date on this kind of shit.

I've got a female friend who bartends at a gay bar and they keep up with all the oppression and what have you of the gays. People in their early 20s literally only ever think about who's doing them wrong and how to make sure that protected groups are empowered. They also think that there's a big box of money up in the sky and that if their political enemies would just allow it that all their needs could be met by opening it up. Kids.



I love it when the left cannibalizes itself.
"The condition of man... is a condition of war of everyone against everyone."

"I put for the general inclination of all mankind, a perpetual and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death."

-Thomas Hobbes-


"History is a set of lies agreed upon." - Napoleon Bonaparte

“To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.”― Marquis de Sade

“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.”
― Robert A. Heinlein


"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party gives a flying fuck about you." - Unknown Origin

“In the architecture of their life some may display Potemkin happiness in view of hiding the dark features of their fair weather relationship, preferring to set up a window dressing of fake satisfaction rather than being rejected as emotional outcasts." Erik Pevernagie
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Machiavellian Negator, Absurdist, And Cynic
 
Posts: 1571
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Financial And Commercial Corporate Feudal Oligarchic Empire/Gulag Of Wallstreet.

Re: Should The United States Be Quarantined For Rape Epidemi

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:38 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:She was bitching today about Kevin Spacey being a pedophile and touching little boys, so I said, "well, you now...homosexuality is a perversion of nature, and so it pedophilia, so it makes sense that where you see one you usually see the other". She looked at me like I was insane and then I just said look in most cases where people are banging kids, they also turn out to be gay and she started getting mad. Then I told her, "anal sex isn't natural, and when people do that, particularly gay men, the assholes and the dicks are more likely to tear because they aren't meant to go in there like that and that the tears open up a greater possibility of blood borne pathogens to be exchanged and that's why aids was spread by gay people. I said, "people try and say that's not true and that it's an issue for everyone and not just gay people, but then how come at all the aids parades and marches and speeches and benefits it's always gay people at the forefront of all the events?"

I don't think she's gonna talk to me for a while.


Well at least you understand the natural perversion of homosexuality.
"The condition of man... is a condition of war of everyone against everyone."

"I put for the general inclination of all mankind, a perpetual and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death."

-Thomas Hobbes-


"History is a set of lies agreed upon." - Napoleon Bonaparte

“To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.”― Marquis de Sade

“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.”
― Robert A. Heinlein


"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party gives a flying fuck about you." - Unknown Origin

“In the architecture of their life some may display Potemkin happiness in view of hiding the dark features of their fair weather relationship, preferring to set up a window dressing of fake satisfaction rather than being rejected as emotional outcasts." Erik Pevernagie
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Machiavellian Negator, Absurdist, And Cynic
 
Posts: 1571
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Financial And Commercial Corporate Feudal Oligarchic Empire/Gulag Of Wallstreet.


Return to Current Events



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users