Bit Chute The Answer To Youtube Censorship

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

Bit Chute The Answer To Youtube Censorship

Postby Zero_Sum » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:30 pm

Bit Chute is a new streaming online video platform where anybody can participate there from any kind of political view. It was created as a response to the censorship and purging of individuals on Youtube. It is pro-freedom of speech and anti censorship.

Check it out here:

https://www.bitchute.com

As private companies pursuing a neo liberal agenda try to censor and silence anybody online that doesn't tow the line of that particular form of thinking I support any initiative in creating an alternative internet platform where people can express themselves freely without persecution.
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast

Re: Bit Chute The Answer To Youtube Censorship

Postby Inconvenient Reality » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:00 pm

I have already moved to bitchute myself. I hope it gains more traction on all fronts or else the leftists will have a field day with it like they do alt news sites.
Inconvenient Reality

Re: Bit Chute The Answer To Youtube Censorship

Postby Zero_Sum » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:56 pm

Inconvenient Reality wrote:I have already moved to bitchute myself. I hope it gains more traction on all fronts or else the leftists will have a field day with it like they do alt news sites.

:) Exactly, I'm all in support for creating alternative portions of the internet that neo liberals (marxist globalists) cannot control or censor.
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast

Return to Current Events