Bit Chute The Answer To Youtube Censorship

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

Bit Chute The Answer To Youtube Censorship

Postby Zero_Sum » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:30 pm

Bit Chute is a new streaming online video platform where anybody can participate there from any kind of political view. It was created as a response to the censorship and purging of individuals on Youtube. It is pro-freedom of speech and anti censorship.

Check it out here:

https://www.bitchute.com

As private companies pursuing a neo liberal agenda try to censor and silence anybody online that doesn't tow the line of that particular form of thinking I support any initiative in creating an alternative internet platform where people can express themselves freely without persecution.
"The condition of man... is a condition of war of everyone against everyone."

"I put for the general inclination of all mankind, a perpetual and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death."

-Thomas Hobbes-

"History is a set of lies agreed upon." - Napoleon Bonaparte

“To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.”― Marquis de Sade

“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.”
― Robert A. Heinlein

"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party gives a flying fuck about you." - Unknown Origin

“In the architecture of their life some may display Potemkin happiness in view of hiding the dark features of their fair weather relationship, preferring to set up a window dressing of fake satisfaction rather than being rejected as emotional outcasts." Erik Pevernagie
Zero_Sum
Machiavellian Negator, Absurdist, And Cynic

Location: United States- Financial And Commercial Corporate Feudal Oligarchic Empire/Gulag Of Wallstreet.

Re: Bit Chute The Answer To Youtube Censorship

Postby Inconvenient Reality » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:00 pm

I have already moved to bitchute myself. I hope it gains more traction on all fronts or else the leftists will have a field day with it like they do alt news sites.
Inconvenient Reality

Re: Bit Chute The Answer To Youtube Censorship

Postby Zero_Sum » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:56 pm

Inconvenient Reality wrote:I have already moved to bitchute myself. I hope it gains more traction on all fronts or else the leftists will have a field day with it like they do alt news sites.

:) Exactly, I'm all in support for creating alternative portions of the internet that neo liberals (marxist globalists) cannot control or censor.
"The condition of man... is a condition of war of everyone against everyone."

"I put for the general inclination of all mankind, a perpetual and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death."

-Thomas Hobbes-

"History is a set of lies agreed upon." - Napoleon Bonaparte

“To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.”― Marquis de Sade

“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.”
― Robert A. Heinlein

"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party gives a flying fuck about you." - Unknown Origin

“In the architecture of their life some may display Potemkin happiness in view of hiding the dark features of their fair weather relationship, preferring to set up a window dressing of fake satisfaction rather than being rejected as emotional outcasts." Erik Pevernagie
Zero_Sum
Machiavellian Negator, Absurdist, And Cynic

Location: United States- Financial And Commercial Corporate Feudal Oligarchic Empire/Gulag Of Wallstreet.

Return to Current Events