Political Satire Making Fun Of U.S. Media Pundits

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

Re: Political Satire Making Fun Of U.S. Media Pundits

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:52 am

Yeah.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:56 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:Yeah.

I've wondered if they made him go crazy locking him up in a prison like that where afterwards he mentally cracked and snipped his own balls off.
"The condition of man... is a condition of war of everyone against everyone."

"I put for the general inclination of all mankind, a perpetual and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death."

-Thomas Hobbes-

"History is a set of lies agreed upon." - Napoleon Bonaparte

“To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.”― Marquis de Sade

“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.”
― Robert A. Heinlein

"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party gives a flying fuck about you." - Unknown Origin

“In the architecture of their life some may display Potemkin happiness in view of hiding the dark features of their fair weather relationship, preferring to set up a window dressing of fake satisfaction rather than being rejected as emotional outcasts." Erik Pevernagie
Zero_Sum
Machiavellian Negator, Absurdist, And Cynic

Location: United States- Financial And Commercial Corporate Feudal Oligarchic Empire/Gulag Of Wallstreet.

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:06 am

Probably. Last I heard he was trying to run for senate in Maryland.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:08 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:Probably. Last I heard he was trying to run for senate in Maryland.

They own his ass or surgically grafted vagina.

"I put for the general inclination of all mankind, a perpetual and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death."

-Thomas Hobbes-

“To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.”― Marquis de Sade

“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.”
― Robert A. Heinlein

"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party gives a flying fuck about you." - Unknown Origin

“In the architecture of their life some may display Potemkin happiness in view of hiding the dark features of their fair weather relationship, preferring to set up a window dressing of fake satisfaction rather than being rejected as emotional outcasts." Erik Pevernagie
Zero_Sum

Location: United States- Financial And Commercial Corporate Feudal Oligarchic Empire/Gulag Of Wallstreet.

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:09 am

Like where's the straight dude in the world who's like, "hey, I guess I'll stick my dick in a fake vagina and just be with this person who used to be a man"?

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:13 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:Like where's the straight dude in the world who's like, "hey, I guess I'll stick my dick in a fake vagina and just be with this person who used to be a man"?

They're out there actually, I am just as shocked as you are. They're known as traps.

-Thomas Hobbes-

― Robert A. Heinlein

Zero_Sum

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:19 am

The "straight" dude is a trap? Or the fake vagina dude?

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:28 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:The "straight" dude is a trap? Or the fake vagina dude?

The fake vagina dudes are called traps and the straight guys that go after them I am not even sure if we can call them straight at all.

-Thomas Hobbes-

― Robert A. Heinlein

Zero_Sum

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:32 am

Putting your dick into a fake vagina is questionable at best.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:36 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:Putting your dick into a fake vagina is questionable at best.

It's desperation, a kinda of desperation that is one level above those guys whose only companionship are those synthetic real life dolls.

-Thomas Hobbes-

― Robert A. Heinlein

Zero_Sum

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:43 am

Man they gotta get out of the house.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Previous

Return to Current Events