Kanye 2024

Trump received Kanye today. I think we must prepare the way for a West president run.

West has many merits, he is socially conscious, a selfmade man, hated by the establishment.

He got locked and drugged up for speaking out his support for Trump on his own concert. Now, Trump received him at Trump Tower.

Id say West will be a Democratic candidate, but in a paradigm where parties dont matter, but humans do. Trump is deeply social, bringing back jobs to proletarians. Antitypical for a Republican perhaps, perhaps that dichotomy has ways been nonsense. West can run as a Democratic anti-establishment candidate.

He needs to start organizing his campaign now, warm and test the waters for 2020 and aim for 2024.

Now as much I am aware of this being a joke to most here, I consider peoples support for Clinton even more absurd than theyll ever be able to find something absurd.

West would have a long way to go, but he isnt categorically unqualified.

He is the most reviled musician in the industry, a Nietzschean like Trump.

Eh he’s not white enough

Don’t mean this in the racist sense, just the erm… my judgement of the current state of US society sense

Also I’m not the biggest fan of his music

A lot can and will change in 8 years.

I want to make sure the right things change.

Kanye should lead an offensive for change and true black representation in the Democratic party.

So as I said

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/ … -run-2024/

Politics has turned sane.

from sone weeks ago:

Subject: West 2024 [the brutal quest for an American Democratic ticket] Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:55 pm

Yeah Im backing this guy for 2020 and 2024 presidential campaigns. Probably beyond. He has a way to go.

I ve since I heard him first felt him the most profound musician of our age. Now he’s become a political philosopher.

Excess, as Capable said. If Trump has shown anything it’s that the unlikely is more likely than the slothfully expected. That is in general a law of capitalism, and perhaps of evolution.

Here’s his philosophy, basically his philosophy is: truth is power for the oppressed. That was a bit too clear, so the pharma-gestapo took him. I guess it’s on now, I hope so.

youtube.com/watch?v=kC65KFtfp-A

Ive been saying it goddamn it, the black aristocracy that is building. I named West and Z with their spouses as original princely houses, patron-dons. Now they have a veritable feud, with Z fencing for the Caretwerkersguard and West for the west… this might actually become something.

Of course Im supporting Trump for the full 8 years, but West needs to start running as soon as possible.

Am I joking? No, though I see clearly the way it is totally crazy, I know West will “fix inner cities” - that is to say, he is a man that can inspire a national identity for inner city Americans, something Obama failed to do. he is erratic but deeply wise and intelligent beyond any entertainer surely.,
He can be elected once Trump has restored global hegemony and set in place a set of laws to perpetuate that hegemony.

Let’s see how the man is going to move forward – surely the intimidations are unbearable and Trump should put some special forces on his wifes security… I think if he stands up for West he wins over a lot of the groups that now see him as the demon they were taught to see.

-FC

Trump isn’t a Nietzschean, he is a rather generic ESTP leader. They tend to make the most inspiring leaders in the long run, like Patton or Alexander the great or Teddy Roosevelt or Churchill, but it is always balanced between a greater emerging world fenced in by tragedy. Great things will happen under Trump, but he will also be a increasingly wounded man in doing so, much the trouble his own making. He will grasp the best in us better than anyone. That’s the destiny of that type in a leadership role, we know this too often from history.

He didn’t model his life off of Nietzsche, and really doesn’t play by the thought processes of Nietzscheans. Your projecting.

ESTP ? Estonian? What?

Are you on abput them emotional-intuitive absurditites again? Did you think Alexander the Great was sitting crossed legged in his room discerning which type he is?

Trump is a man who understands the nature of will to power, selfvaluing, Standard. Ok so he is more a Fixed Crossian than a Nietzschean.

But now about West.

So you said he is too black

Like they said Trump is too white and too male.

Why do you immediately attack him on his race?

Ill need people to think in this thread.
No predictable shit is ever going to play out.

Get on a real level.

Discuss with me the real virtues and the shortcomings, as they are perceived, of mr West.

It cant be that he is “too black” or “an entertainer”. Ronald Regan was an entertainer and slavery is over.

It should be.

Lets get back to what the USA is supposed to be.

Let me quote my friend Capable.

"The highest political ethics would be one based on the ground-value of self-determination. Self-determination should be the bedrock principle applied to the individual person, and to the nation itself. So in other words, any derivative values or principles should not be allowed to violate the basic principle-value of the self-determination of individuals and nations.

What would be the political character that develops upon such a political ethics?"

Only serious replies!

I have supported West as the worlds leading artist for over 10 years. Meaning among other things the man with the most intelligent things to say about life and the order of things. He needs to get schooled in politics the coming 2 terms.

“Would you believe in what you believe in if you were the only one who believed it?”

Story of my life

“You don’t have to be scared of me, because I am loyal. Why are people so scared of creative ideas and so scared of truth? All I want to do is do good.”

Because they have to look at themselves truthfully. Most people arent able to do that without wanting to end their lives.

Here a a first piece of “evidence” of mr Wests suitability to be groomed for President

For one thing, he is no muslim. He’s a bona fide Christian.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8AyHupByuU[/youtube]

Order, huh
Yo, we at war
We at war with terrorism, racism, but most of all we at war with ourselves

God show me the way because the Devil’s tryin’ to break me down
(Jesus Walks with me, with me, with me, with me, with me)

You know what the Midwest is?
Young and Restless
Where restless niggas might snatch ya necklace
And next these niggas might jack ya Lexus
Somebody tell these niggas who Kanye West is
I walk through the valley of Chi where death is
Top floor of the view alone will leave you breathless
Try to catch it, it’s kinda hard
Getting choked by detectives yeah, yeah, now check the method
They be asking us questions, harass, and arrest us
Saying “We eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast!”
Huh! Y’all eat pieces of shit? What’s the basis?
We ain’t goin’ nowhere, but got suits and cases
A trunk full of coke rental car from Avis
My Mama used to say only Jesus can save us
Well Mama, I know I act a fool
But I’ll be gone 'til November, I got packs to move, I hope

(Jesus Walks with me)
The only thing that I pray is that my feet don’t fail me now (I want Jesus)
(Jesus Walks)
And I don’t think there is nothing I can do now to right my wrongs
(Jesus Walks with me)
I want to talk to God, but I’m afraid because we ain’t spoke in so long
(I want Jesus)
The only thing that I pray is that my feet don’t fail me now
And I don’t think there is nothing I can do now to right my wrongs
I want to talk to God, but I’m afraid because we ain’t spoke in so long, so long

So long
(Jesus Walks with me)

To the hustlers, killers, murderers, drug dealers even the strippers
(Jesus walks for them)
To the victims of welfare for we living in hell here hell yeah
(Jesus walks for them)
Now hear ye hear ye want to see Thee more clearly
I know He hear me when my feet get weary
Cause we’re the almost nearly extinct
We rappers are role models we rap we don’t think
I ain’t here to argue about his facial features
Or here to convert atheists into believers
I’m just trying to say the way school need teachers
The way Kathie Lee needed Regis that’s the way I need Jesus
So here go my single dog radio needs this
They said you can rap about anything except for Jesus
That means guns, sex, lies, video tape
But if I talk about God my record won’t get played
Huh?
Well let this take away from my spins
Which will probably take away from my ends
Then I hope this take away from my sins
And bring the day that I’m dreaming about
Next time I’m in the club everybody screaming out

God show me the way because the devil trying to break me down
(Jesus Walks with me, with me, with me)
The only thing that I pray is that me feet don’t fail me now

No, he isn’t a cock sucker either.

And nobody understands the nature of the will to power, outside of noting it’s contradictory paradoxes. It is obviously just Nietzsche’s incomplete attempt at designing a new set if categories like Aristotle and the Stoics did, but he couldn’t design a system able to overcome the Stoic’s criticism of Aristotle’s system. For a philosopher who distrusted system builders, Nietzsche tried damn hard himself to build one, and failed. Note he never published that shit. Everyone gets so fucking excited over concepts he himself felt didn’t past muster.

There is no “value” in self determination, this is like saying your measuring the speed of time. Your producing two different scales of time. If “valuation” exists, it is all determined “without” self, and self only comes into play as a after though.

Fixed Cross doesn’t type his posts, his posts belong to Fixed Cross. That’s the paradox of self, our motivations don’t start in our personality constructs, but in the supporting, reflexive mechanics of the mind, and it us autonomous outside the scope of consciousness for the most part. “I” just sat up, while typing this after waking up, but didn’t choose to sit up. I was aware it was coming consciously, but I didn’t “Will” sitting up, and the placement of my feet wasn’t my choice, or how I hold the phone exactly, or the tilt if my back or neck, or how my body is adjusting to a heater.

I can write a mathematical script explaining the needs and motivations for my every action over the last minute, but that would be very long and take a long, long time, and “I” am certain “I” will miss a few things “I” did without knowing.

Does a stop sign stop a “valuation” or a activity? Is involuntary manslaughter “Will to Power”? Is the phenomena of clusterfuck, goatfuck mess of a social activity in any way shape or form resolveable in the scope of only Positive Law, and not Negative? Will the tyranny of lines be abolished in your ideal valuation, and everyone just bumrush the popcorn stand without paying? Will anything get done?

Nietzschean concepts here on this forum tend to be irrational programs for the “self” ironically to act restrained, violating the theory precisely on the eve of interpersonal interaction, saying you can’t restrain. You want to stab me, that is your self determination, and I, Fixed Cross as a Nietzschean, will gladly die defending your right to unchecked libertine impulses to stabadoozie everyone with a kitchen knife. Right?

The “Self” is not the sum of all impulses, does not control every action or reaction, but also has overlap and exact union with man of those actions, and prescribed ownership over stuff not belong to it rationally. Your heartbeat us not yours, but you claim ownership over it, despite not being even consciously in control over your brain stem or it’s functions at all. You claim your heart beat like you claim your property, and your property is a bundle of positive and negative positive law concepts bundled up, in neither a “De Facto” nor “De Jure” sense, as neither legal concept fully maps the scope of the kinds of interactions between ownership and perspective awareness. An example, a painting… how do you determine in a Any Rand sense the value of a painting? Every person seeing it doesn’t necessarily see the same thing. Can a owner, therefore, really own it by subjectively saying “I own this” if his “I-ness” isn’t even aware of his own actions? He can in our American jurisdiction make a case for copyright if it us a copyrighted painting, but this needs proven, and a satire of the painting can be made even while in copyright, or frame by frame criticisms of the technique. Was his valuation of his property trespassed against? If I own land, and you stand on the edge of it, painting it, can I tell you to stop? I own that land, I own the objectification of the subjective inspiration too? Nope, but nir can you point video cameras at that property and film everything, or stick webcams into bedrooms filming people fucking in secret. Yet in another country, yes you can. None of it is based just on positive or negative law, but relating schemas in how we interpreted the self in the here and now, and it always has loose ends. You cannot value “freedom” without immediately giving creedance to constraint. Period. You try that, you end up for starters, with severe mapping issues, the self starts having out of body experiences, like it did in Aristotle’s system, being multiple places at once. There is no “power” binding it all together. Emperor Norton of San Francisco ruled just as far as Emperor Augustus did, at best, his own body. Augustus sat on the apex of a better network of influence though. He had to play by the delicate syntax of the statecraft of that era to administer competently though. He couldn’t proclaim “I value large cubes, make large cubes” and expect uniformity in conformity as messengers rode out to the provinces with this command. The specifics would be all over the place. Would all governors comply? Probably fucking not. They would look at the order as a joke, or as if it came from a madman. If Augustus went on a survey of his territories, he would find many lacking cubes, some with cubes knee high. Some with cubes as big as a house. Some governors might of gotten ambitious and started sculpting a mountain to be cube like. In Palmyra, he might find them worshiping the stupid cubes, thereby making more than merely a cube. Would the materials be the same? Stone, wood, bronze? How do you measure the magnitude? One cube, many cubes? Should fucking cubes be all over the damn place, with people stunning their damn toes in them, getting small ones stuck in their shoes? Can doorways and windows be added to them for use as housing, or just they be solid? Can you stock them, or dies that create a irregular rectangle? Do all cubes belong to Augustus, or do they belong by treaty to others? Do the cubes exist if Augustus is unaware of them? Are cubes made unaware of this decree of Augustus in compliance? If a honest effort is made to make a cube, but your not good with geometry, is it still a cube? Can a cube be made without reference to a compass and straight edge? Can someone mskingba cube say there are alot of little cubes inside the big cube you just can’t see? Can you just drawl a cube and say it us a cube? Can a governor invade Persia, take their cubes, and return in triumph, saying he doesn’t need to comply with “making cubes”, as warring to gain trophy cubes is as good as making them?

I suggest a rereading of Marsilius of Padua.

Kayne is actually delusional enough to run for prez, the man doesn’t have any real talent other the being born with synesthesia giving him an edge when making music, especially with sampling. He’s an egoistic narcissist who thinks we are in some kind of renaissance period to which he is at the forefront leading his people into freedom, he’s all talk no action, talks about caring and helping others, but then overly prices everything he sells…he’s also a mangina, who has bowed down to a light skinned whore, who played the field and fucked around enormously, before settling with Kayne and then cashed in, i guess he thinks he can turn a hoe into a house wife…

Jealousy is all this is. Very good.
Keep hating, and underestimating a man who has already proven magnificent powers in his possession… a man known in the entire world because of his music… the highest calling… condemn it… yes, yes, surrender to the dark side… :mrgreen:

Dude, this is not making any sense. First of all I am not gay. Ive fucked more women than you Im sure and Im also sure they enjoyed it more, because I am an animal in all senses of the word when it comes to this.
Furthermore, it makes no sense to use sexual theories as a reason for why Kanye cant run. It must makes you out like the racist/sexist you may actually be.

No amount of denial can make a true thing false.

Self-valuing and valuing the world in terms of self-valuing as is the original 2011 definition of Value Ontology is exactafuckingzackly what Trump is doing.

beforethelight.forumotion.com/t1 … e-ontology

Suck it up.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg3k1c9e74Y[/youtube]

I ain’t sucking shit.

He died his hair in an attempt to stay relevant, i guess he finds it easier to relate to mr trump that way, good boy kayne, you may stay in the attic tonight.

Wait until you see Xi Yinping and all European leaders quiver to crawl up between the first ladys buttocks.

Times they are a changing