Sightings Of UFO's: Are Aliens Amongst Us?

I’m a bit skeptical or neutral on this subject because I am a die hard empiricist where I need evidence of a body and spaceship for me to make a decision 100% on the subject.

With that being said nonetheless I’ll admit that recent sightings have me very interested in this subject because it’s becoming increasingly hard to deny that there is indeed something out there.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjJt7QPJHtM[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpBQFuLl2So[/youtube]

Stephen Hawking died today, a person of great interest on his views on UFO’s. He was expressing a fact that taking a direct search to find. extrcelestial being is a gross mistake, it’s dangerous . The danger likens to human interaction, where in an advanced age, power and ego motives still threaten to extinguish life.

He went farther, by saying that intelligence is commensurate with destruction.

ETI, a scientific organization consisting of astrophysicists and astronomers, is going to actively pursue an active pursuit of life outside our planet.

The probability is very high, that life does indeed, occur elsewhere, given the probability of such event approaching certainty corresponding with such probability as the number of galaxies approach infinity.

Even the question of closure of this universe , where such closure could indicate other universes.

Which all come down to a hypothesis that highly evolved intelligences stay away for particular reasons, and lower ones either habe destroyed themselves, or haven’t developed sufficiently capable technology as of yet for such endeavor.

Where all the above is considered , Hawkins seem to beloeve. In am absolute belief of a limited development of intelligence. This is the ground of a divides opinion on this subject.

The US Air Force has many recorded interactions with UFOs, doing impossible flight maneuvers. The footage is recorded. The audio is recorded.

The public was never intended to know “until they are ready”.

But the Military takes things very seriously as UFOs constitute a national defense risk.

Then UFOs exist? Untombed bizarre skeletal remains are left over aliens? Area 51 houses all that is kept from the public. Why the conspiratorial cover-ups? Why are we pressed to fight amongst ourselves on Earth when way larger threats loom over us in the forms of highly advanced alien races and their technologies?

I remain skeptical of this subject but nonetheless I follow things like this with peak interest and curiosity. Speaking of Stephen Hawking he was known as saying we don’t know the general intentions of possible extraterrestrial intelligent life out there where we shouldn’t be so eager to seek them out if they exist at all in that they could be collectively hostile to our own life here on earth.

Anyone who exposes them is a friend of mine

Ive heard a lot of people tell they saw them. Saw some weird L shaped black objects zoom over from a Manhattan rooftop once, but they could have been military vessels.

The story I like the most is that they are proliferating among the debris that form the rings of Saturn and Uranus.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-T5BzhE9evQ[/youtube]

If I am to take it all seriously I must believe there are 4 types of alien life to have visited Earth so as to be recognized with some regular consistency. Some apparently more malicious than others.

Disclosure Project

Yep. Good times.

More than four, just saying.

More even? I already found 4 species vying for Urf pretty tight.

The aliens are spiritual; they came to people in medieval times as fairies, because those tales were more abundant than, say, the power of science now, which makes them come to Us as aliens. They influence the realms of dreams and imagination, programming us psychologically for a demonic takeover.

They also helped write the scriptures, giving prophets visions and clues to integrate into their spiritual sketches.

Even da Vinci put alien architectonics in His paintings. Jesus can actually be superimposed in da Vinci’s Last Supper as a Draconian alien time lord!

There’s also a guy named Tom Montalk who has an online notebook/website called “Transcending the Matrix Control System”, and that covers a lot of alien/ufo topics.

And there’s a guy named Wayne Herschel (who I like far more than tom) who has found starlight paintings of Our majestic spring at the divine heart, which birthed us at the center of the universe, at the Tree of Life, and ultimately on another world.

thehiddenrecords.com/