Towards A New Scientific Realism On Race And Ethnicity.

For discussing anything related to physics, biology, chemistry, mathematics, and their practical applications.

Moderator: Flannel Jesus

Towards A New Scientific Realism On Race And Ethnicity.

Postby Zero_Sum » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:22 pm

In this thread I seek to criticize the cultural marxism of modern universities and the scientific community throughout the west. This thread will be an ongoing project of mine.

First, here's some interesting videos of the Cheddar Man finding in England.



"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2176
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Towards A New Scientific Realism On Race And Ethnicity.

Postby URUZ » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:54 pm

EIHWAZ PERTHO NAUTHIZ

ANSUZ
User avatar
URUZ
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2051
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: The topoi

Re: Towards A New Scientific Realism On Race And Ethnicity.

Postby Zero_Sum » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:35 am

UrGod wrote:https://www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf


What's this, something we both can finally agree upon? Truly historic indeed! :wink:
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2176
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Towards A New Scientific Realism On Race And Ethnicity.

Postby URUZ » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:04 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:
UrGod wrote:https://www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf


What's this, something we both can finally agree upon? Truly historic indeed! :wink:


I always agree with truths. In fact I try my best to agree to nothing but truths. If you want to talk more about truths, let's do that.
EIHWAZ PERTHO NAUTHIZ

ANSUZ
User avatar
URUZ
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2051
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: The topoi

Re: Towards A New Scientific Realism On Race And Ethnicity.

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:08 pm

UrGod wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:
UrGod wrote:https://www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf


What's this, something we both can finally agree upon? Truly historic indeed! :wink:


I always agree with truths. In fact I try my best to agree to nothing but truths. If you want to talk more about truths, let's do that.

Within time when I can find some more accurate materials to discuss scientific race realism.

It's too bad you're not a socialist in that is the only contention of disagreement between us.
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2176
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Towards A New Scientific Realism On Race And Ethnicity.

Postby URUZ » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:51 pm

Yeah, I am a diehard individualist, capitalist soul. Meritocracy all the way. Fuck socialism.

But still, I am sure we can agree on one or two things.... maybe.
EIHWAZ PERTHO NAUTHIZ

ANSUZ
User avatar
URUZ
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2051
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: The topoi

Re: Towards A New Scientific Realism On Race And Ethnicity.

Postby Zero_Sum » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:15 pm

UrGod wrote:Yeah, I am a diehard individualist, capitalist soul. Meritocracy all the way. Fuck socialism.

But still, I am sure we can agree on one or two things.... maybe.


Fair enough.
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2176
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.


Return to Science, Technology, and Math



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot]