The pill of genius, the serum of genius, is finally here.

Now this is for-pay product, please dont ban me, I’m not affiliated with this company.
I wish for all of you to be my test subjects and try it, and tell me if it actually boosts your IQ.

healthnewsbeat.com/neuro/index2. … 053b811435

Currently I don’t think I should take it because, I don’t want my brain to be at it’s peak right now. I dont want to have a perfectly clear mind when I have a shitty life, I want to kind of muddy around with my shite life until I reach a place where it’s safe for me to unleash my full potential. I don’t want my shitty life to be the first thing my brain experiences while in this super-powered state.

went to the website

neurofuse.com/focus/

$69.99 for a month seems overpriced

true but I want to see if it works, so try it if you can afford it.
I paid 80 dollars a month to turn into a woman, it seems reasonable to pay 70 dollars a month to turn into a super genius.

Perfect ad, targeted on morons who feel they need to up their IQ and look for an easy way that doesn’t involve inconveniences like thought. If you’re a moron you’ll probably believe that taking a pill is going to make you smarter (or that a 50 percent increase of sales in 3 years is remarkable for a starting company).

Having played around with a few when I was stoned, it appears that “upwards of 145” is the maximum IQ judgment extended in free tests based on pattern recognition. 145 plus is considered genius, which short and single-type tests aren’t equipped to map out.