I may have finally solved the mystery of consciousness

I think I might have discovered the secret to why consciousness exists.

Originally I wanted this information to die in my grave, just to spite you all, feel like the world’s greatest genius, and giggle to myself maniacally like a bitch.

BUT…
I’ve decided to share this information…
For free.
There’s no money in philosophy.

I will state the list of events that caused me to come to this discovery.

1. I layed down.
  2. I started to think of the small amount of good times I had in my life, and said “Why couldn’t I make those good times last forever? Why does conscious time always have to move forward? Why is there no friction of conscious time, why does it not obey the laws of physics or inertia? It seems to just speed up and slow down erratically with no correlation to mass, inertia, or energy expenditure. During orgasm all parts of the brains are active, and yet time flies, while during sleep, the brain is much less active, and time also flies.”
  3. I asked myself, if “I cannot hold onto those good times, what makes those good times me?” I might as well be a different person, in another body, in another life, because I cannot hold on to those good times.
  4. And then I discovered what consciousness is…

Consciousness EXISTS because of the forward flow of time. It is an INFINITI of pages and blades, BUILDING ITSELF. It exists because it is a compression of infiniti. It is constant layers and layers of essence, layering on itself to form a thickness which manifests itself as visible. It is visible because it is an INFINITI. It is a data overload, so much that it is infinite data, because it just keeps piling more and more data more than space can handle. So if its more than space can handle, and it exists, something else needs to handle it, in order for containment… it creates something that only you can handle, you: You are the only thing that can percieve it.

Thoughts.

Notes: When I was laying on my left side (blood flowing into my left brain) this seemed profound like I discovered the meaning of life. But when I layed on my right side (blood flowed into my right brain) I just thought of it as average, something only slightly special.

i once had a dream where I believe I was “set” in time. it was an odd, profound experience

Tell me more.

Blood flow is not restricted to one part of the brain or body simply because you are lying on your side. Because were that the case then sleep would
obviously affect it. But when you wake up you can use all motor functions. Which means that both brain hemispheres will be functioning absolutely
perfectly. And so the emotions that you experienced therefore had nothing to do with you lying down as you would have experienced them anyway

Time goes forward but the present is all you can experience. You can think of the eternal NOW as a single entity of continuous time or as infinitesimal
periods of discrete time constantly being replaced by other equally infinitesimal periods of discrete time. The difference is academic. But I prefer the
single entity version because it is easier to understand. And so time itself does not change but what happens within time is always in a state of change

Time doesent merely flow forward , but it does not have a direction as commonly thought of ,as in forward and backward being diametrically opposite. Why not can not the direction of time be conceived multi dimensionally in a multiple universe venue?

As such, relative time would make more sense, and in this sense, past and future could not make any sense of an absolute existential present-presence, and only a reification of an absolute could present a one dimensional flow of apprehending, of consciousness.

There , the mystery would add many layers of complexity

Time may not have a specific direction in theory but it only goes forward in this universe. If it could go backward some
events could not happen because this would violate the law of cause and effect. And entropy would be reversed which
would violate the Second Law Of Thermodynamics. Also the future would be the past and the past would be the future

The concept of forward or backward is meaningless in this sense.
In this sense, it is merely an expansion.
If time went “backwards” it would not go backwards, it would merely go forwards, and the laws of physics would appear to be different.

Same with reincarnation. The idea of past lives being categorically different from future lives is a thought puzzle. Consider them as not past lives or future lives, but different lives.

This goes hand in hand with the idea of psycho genetics , or genetic consciousness. The genetic trait diagram represented by an overlap of series of roots, trunk, branches, correspond the ever evolving consciousness of so called unique manifestation thereof.

That time crosses manifold axis of different lives, can be significant in terms relating to this topic on consciousness.