is testosterone evil?

is testosterone evil?

Yes

Yes.

No but like everything else in life it just depends on what you do with it, how one allows it to influence, – or how much of it you have.

Was the subject facetious manni? :evilfun:

:wink:

Is that a Yes? :mrgreen:

For women, yes. For men, estrogen is evil.

Thus, soy is dangerous. Thus, Oriental men.

–Crisis of the Mind

Testosterone is the reason men think, or try to anyway, and women do not. On average, I mean.

How would this jive with duality? If testosterone is the reason men think, and I am because I think, then it goes to argue that testosterone is equivocal with my existence. Is duality evil? Yes, duality reduces my existence to me, myself. Then the idol falls, and I am alone.

To get out from under this burden testosterone has to be made, purified out of this nothingness, which has built in obstructions, because for them the twilight of the idols have more then merely a leftover trace, the limit has baffled them, and they are unable to jump, they have to be pushed

Hoping against hope that once there, they will be guided, bit there they find themselvs free, and rely only to the whimsical angels, floating as they themselves.

Testosterone and estrogen are found in both sexes.

But lots more in one then the other.

As people age, their natural primary hormone lessens and then all Hell breaks loose. I’ve always supported too much testosterone in my system so I’ve always been a rebel and a fighter, a Tomboy. I believe that I do more thinking, deeper thinking, than most women and I’m less intimidated at throwing a punch to back my beliefs too, but what do I know…other than everything? :evilfun: :wink:

A nice fallacy.
In as far as “I think therefore I am” makes sense, it is to say “Im observing myself doing something, so apparently I exist”. He might as well have said “I write this, therefore I exist”.

But the fallacy here is simply that, if to think means to exist, it doesn’t follow that to exist means to think.
Thinking is a form of existence, existence is not thereby a form of thinking.

The fallacy is time proven because ‘esse est percipii’ is exactly the opposite, but that is only fallacious before the “seeing” has been reduced to a different logical level. So on one level is appears to be fallacious, and yet on another it makes sense.

Deleted for pure speculative content

Good is whatever makes people feel good, evil is whatever makes people feel evil.

All crime and law is based on this. Robbery is bad, evil, because it hurts our feelings. Vandalism is wrong because it hurts someone’s feelings. Murder is wrong, evil, because it hurts the victims families feelings.

Testosterone is good because it creates estrogen. Secondly, it makes one appreciate feminity, while it also feminizes. Femininity is good and therefore testosterone is good.

Testosterone is also evil, because it can create stress, frustration, and reduce physical neoteny and beauty.

It can be both good and evil, like a knife can be a practical kitchen tool and an evil instrument of death.

I don’t believe that testosterone is inherently evil

Hormones are beyond good and evil. So they are neither good nor evil.