Medical Benefits Of The Orgasm

How can one easily improve their health? By orgasming. Masturbation is not discounted in its benefits, but more benefits occur when the orgasmic experience is shared with a partner. Common medical benefits shared by both sexes who orgasm regularly (a recommended minimum of three times weekly):

1. Live longer
  1. Boosts the auto-immune system
  1. Boosts your libido

2. Lowers blood pressure

1. Improves sleep
  1. Eases Stress and Depression
  1. Detoxes the body
  1. Increases your memory
  1. Reduces appetite and cravings for junk food
  1. Burns calories

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Vuks5F85rg[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZEtSCVVi_w[/youtube]

1. Look younger
  1. Relieves pain

maybe it’s only true in reverse.

Healthy people bang more often,
not bang more often = healthy people.

do you see what i mean?

Both are true. Sex is conducive to health in re-invigorating, re-establishing, maintaining, enhancing, etc.

It seems so many people think sex and masterbation is evil.
I think it is a form of exercise, and it’s not a big deal.

It is a big deal though for two reasons, the better health bit being one of them and procreation is the other.

I haven’t even incorporated the sex/gender specific health benefits yet.

One of today’s controversies revolves around discovering the proper attitude towards sex with regards to health, morality, and reproduction. Any thoughts?

I think humans are not sexually worthy / developed.

Care to elaborate a bit more?

Orgasmic health benefits for men:

1. Prevents prostrate cancer
  1. Lowers erectile dysfunction

Orgasmic benefits for women:

1. Improves bladder control

No orgasms people?

lol Wendy,

I don’t think there’s a guy on this forum that would argue against medical benefits of organisms.

Bah!

Females usually fake orgasms (unless she’s with me, of course I am the exception, right?) since only males can ejaculate. Most recreational sex acts are boring for women, who do it primarily to please and release her man’s sex drive. Women also have sex primarily to maintain the loyalty of a beta-nice guy-relationship-male.

Organisms Pandabear? :laughing:

There are probably many women who do not masturbate to orgasm enough to vocalize their needs to a man well enough that he is able to replicate her desires, then there are countless lazy men who don’t really give a flying fuck if the women orgasms, the lazy boring fuckers who women just can’t wait to get rid of, so they fake an orgasm to end the lame experience. These lazy fuckers drive women to become asexual eventually or the woman looks for a man who isn’t a lazy fucker and beds him.

I wouldn’t buy a dairy cow without testing the milk and women shouldn’t settle on lazy fuckers either, they should test their lovers for quality as well as quantity.