a science book says that men have penises and women have vag

inas.
facebook.com/theblaze/video … 310722004/

Can this be allowed?

Male and female all by themselves are just words.
And then individually, culturally, and subculturally, we get to decide what these words mean to us, what they refer to.
And then biologists, psychologists and sociologists chime in, and sometimes biologists disagree with social psychologists, and sometimes they recognize the same words can be used by biologists in a biological context and social psychologists in a social psychology context to mean somewhat different things.
There’s no absolutely right/wrong way to do this, and we’re never all going to agree, some people will define something more tightly, or biologically, and others more loosely, or psychologically, depending on what’s relevant to them, or how they organize phenomena.
Definitions of words change overtime, words evolve, mutate, sometimes in a big but often in small ways.

For the SJW/liberal/PC crowd, what they tend to emphasize when using the words male and female, is whether they feel masculine or feminine, the soft psychological characteristics, where as what the biologists tend to emphasize when using these words, is whether something has a penis or a vag and a womb, chromosomes and to a lesser extent, secondary sexual characteristics, albeit physical ones, like broad shoulders, wide hips, and conservatives have their reasons for inclining to align themselves with the biologists on this, because they think the soft psychological characteristics always follow from the hard biological ones, or nearly always, or always should, or nearly always should.
Both are valid, because both groups are using the words to refer to something that exists, and is important to them, althou perhaps liberals are using the words in a more unconventional way, it’s quickly becoming more mainline.

Myself I would say that if you have a penis you’re essentially male and a vag female, and chromosomes almost always align with sex organs.
However I recognize there can be effeminate boys and masculine girls, both in physical and psychological ways, and while things we normally associate with masculinity like aggressive assertiveness tend to show up in people with penises for biological, cultural and even personal reasons, occasionally they don’t, and then what we do with the individuals who’re unaligned, and what they do with themselves is a subject of much contention in our society.
Modern, mainline psychology seems to think like if you’re a boy with effeminate tendencies or a girl with masculine ones, you should just go with that, even embellish them, where as some conservatives think boys should be boys and girls girls.

Well that science book will just have to be updated with the new (((science))). After all, we don’t want to misgender somebody.

dailystormer.com/canada-misg … w-illegal/

“You will live and die in the way we tell you … period … Because you live in the FREE WEST!!”

For real…hate crimes? Jail time and expenses? Was that fake news JSS?

Well most of ILP’s and KT’s Canadian crew will be in cuffs soon, that’s nearly a given. :evilfun: :laughing: My hormonal flux is accentuating my devious nature. I’m really trying to contain myself, but I so want to see an expose done on those philosophizing Canucks to see if they can reason their way out of it. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Apparently it only is a law that says gooberment cant discriminate based on genderidentity. No sanctions for verbal expression by civilians.

Not saying this isnt already weird as fuck.