** [ GUESS ] -- the idea/concept/word! that has been imagine

• what’s the most
  1. leading edge and
  2. current

idea/concept/word that represents/describes the following ideas as close and precise as possible?

please cite:

• to wikipedia or plato.stanford or a good youtube video
  • approx decade that the idea/word was re-imagined

the idea that:

• facts are information that has been tested by science, and is thus shown to be accurate

• anything real is what i see in the material-chemical universe

• as shown by neuroscience, everything is perceived through the brain

• when VR becomes widespread, this would be thought of as feeling real

• all kinds of experiences are valuable to varying degrees

• in aesthetics, anything is valuable and beautiful based on what i feel

• when effectiveness cannot currently be quantified, what is better and more valuable is based on educated decisions

• when effectiveness can be quantified, what is better and more valuable is based on data, and all the tools and methods within applied math

• everything i or anyone thinks of is considered imagination

• all languages like math are symbolic and represent ideas

• in ‘math philo’, math is a set of rules – as said by –

youtu.be/LwfhvvB1hkY?t=16m21s

• everyone can believe and imagine anything they desire

• over the unimaginably long-run future of human existance, everything can be possible

• understanding of anything is progressed by the tools that humans invent – as shown over human history

• language, human-created language is an extremely limited tool, lacking and flawed – as said by wittgenstein and other academics after

• logic is an extremely limited tool, something can be logically correct but not factual –

quora.com/What-are-the-limitations-of-logic

• the paradigm of being limited by logic is extremely dangerous, even evil

• new tools are needed to progress understanding

• progress is caused by innovation and new tools

• truth is a meaningless over-generalised classifier word/idea

• freedom is a meaningless over-generalised classifier word/idea

• ontology is the single most meaningless word ever imagined by humans – but they can imagine it

• reality is the material-chemical universe and physics will explain all of it eventually

• 100 lives saved is worth/valued more than saving 10 lives

• a surgeon that has saved 100 lives is worth/valued more than a life that has not saved any

• an engineer that saves effectively 100 lives by progressing self-driving cars is worth/valued more than a life that has not saved any

• 100 lives saved now is worth/valued more than 100 lives saved in a future or prior generation – with exceptions like historical context and social significance – see "when effectiveness cannot currently be quantified’ earlier

• your child’s life is worth/valued more than these 100 lives

• the most moral and good thing in this universe is enabling everyone to reach the human potential to do amazing things –

facebook.com/notes/mark-zuc … 081581634/

** [ GUESS ] – the idea/concept/word! that has been imagined by the human mind for…? **

I think this should go to the sandbox as it is pretty much incoherent. Nice use of bold though, I guess

I, for one, take offense at this Sandbox referral for the Sandbox is not for incoherency; incoherency is found in the Rant House.