D-wave, Mandela effects, and decision-making

Some of these so-called Mandela effects are obviously just people remembering wrong, and the person in the video is just making the suggestion that it used to be different, prompting us to create a false memory of that. But some of it is definitely real, at least as far as I am able to tell.

In terms of the Queen song, I don’t have a clear memory of how We Are the Champions ends, but I know that it is very surprising to me that it ends like it does now. The thing is, the ending begs for another “of the world”, not only because of the lyrics but harmonically… Queen is a master of harmonies, and if you listen in the chorus it starts out major and then tilts minor in the middle at “cause we are the champions”, and then resolves back into major at the end of the following “of the world”. Or maybe it isn’t quote major into minor, but rather the major chord alters in the middle into a flat/sharp version of that same chord, and then resolves back into the standard non-flat/sharp. Why would Queen end a song hanging like that, not only in the middle of a verse resolution but also in the middle of a harmonic resolution, so that the song actually ends on a question, musically speaking? Just sounds off to me, but that could just be me.

Interesting how some people remember things one way, others a different way. I have a theory that can explain how things are changing if indeed that is what’s happening. I’ve always hated the quantum physics theory about multiple possible worlds, because it seemed like pseudo-science to me, mathematicians confusing their math with reality and with proper/rational philosophy. But if we assume that there are indeed multiple worlds, that every “choice” is actualized and that we only remember the one path we happen to go down, then these Mandela effect changes are easy to explain: notice how most of these changes are involving a single letter, or a simple feature of a product or logo, or a small change to a song; what this indicates to me is that at one point a decision was made about that small feature, the person creating it had a choice to go one way or another with the design, lyrics, etc. Ultimately they had to pick only one outcome, one decision, but the thing with most of these changes (excluding perhaps the changes to people’s names, or the changes to Bible verses) is that it would have been very simply to choose otherwise, to have decided to spell Haagen-Daas as Haagen-Dazs (as it is now spelled), or Eddy’s ice-cream as Edy’s ice-cream (as it is now spelled), or Ready-Whip as Reddi-Wip (as it is now spelled), or Fruit-Loops as Froot Loops (as it is now spelled), or Pixie Stix as Pixy Stix (as it is now spelled), or Jiffy peanut butter as Jif peanut butter (as it is now spelled), or coloring the nose of Tony the Tiger blue to match the backdrop color of the cereal box (as it now is colored), you get my point…

These changes would have perhaps ultimately came down to the decision of a single person at some point, and they went one way or another with it. Same with the Ford logo, I can imagine that the original designer of the Ford lettering may have thought about adding that little curly flair to the ‘F’, and had to decide whether or not to do that. In our old reality he never did, probably because he realized it looked too feminine, but in the new reality he decided to do it. Anyway, if you look at the majority of things that have supposedly changed you can see they were probably things that ultimately came down to one moment of choice.

With these D-Wave 4096 quantum chip computers, it is actually possible that realities are overlapping in the way the guy Geordie Rose from the company explained in that little speech of his. Assuming that reality is actually a multi-dimensional “5D” (or XD) meta-object where time is simply the various paths through the meta-substance, and in fact every moment in time is always equally the case and ‘frozen’ in the meta-substance, then these quantum computers are replicating something that humans also do: make choices, or rather that while humans make choices by accessing the information at the level of the meta-structure (because, perhaps, of how our neural structures are able to simulate and stack possibilities without immediately actualizing them, thus giving us access to a little bit of the meta-layer i.e. we can make a “choice” that involves knowing, before we make the choice, what is going to happen in the future as a consequence of that choice), quantum computers do not make choices but actually re-create this simulation and stacking of unresolved possibilities not for the purposes of conscious decision-making as we use it for but rather for the purpose these computers were designed for, namely storing information and processing information. The quantum stacking-simulating of possibility qua possibility is being used in these computers in a way it was not intended to be used by the same natural selection and rational social/intellectual process that crafted our human brains.

So when these computers are turned on their quantum chips are actually, literally, existing as one coherent thing in more than one possible universe. This might somehow force these possible universes together, to collide somehow, because the same single object is bridging a gap between them much like how human neurological structures bridge the gaps between possible universes (but not in the same way, because the human neurological structures are always collapsing these convergence-moments to moments of decision, choices, simply because that is how the body has been designed to utilize this quantum effect). Humans do not stay in the indecision, even if we are pausing our choice process and thinking about what to do it is the case at lower conscious layers that we are already resolving the stages of the choice without our realizing it. The “choice” that we ultimately make is the result not of perfect non-quantum causality but of the fact that this kind of quantum simulating-stacking of possibilities is being done at many different layers atop one another, and resolving in stages upward until such point as we become aware that the choice has been made, and at that point we associate ourselves with the choice; we think that we made that decision.

This is perhaps why human decision-making doesnt shift reality in the way these D-Wave chips do. The instant that two possible realities are converged as the result of human thought/perception, that same mechanism in the human brain that allows this to happen is already processing its resolution into a “choice”… whereas with the quantum computers they are instead designed precisely to maintain the indeterminacy as long as possible. That is how they function to store information in non-binary fashion, they cannot be allowed to resolve the quantum difference until such time as they are forced to do so by the introduction of new information by whatever program they are running.

Now, if all of this makes sense, which I agree is a long shot, but not impossible, then how is it the case that the artificial maintaining of the quantum differential indecision by virtue of these D-Wave chips is able to actually lead to alterations in our reality itself, in our own history? And why do some people remember changes while others do not? And why does anyone remember the changes at all if they have been shifted into the new timeline?

Let’s take the last question first. I would say this is because as human minds we are intimately aware of possibility as such, the possible qua possible is in a way what our minds are made out of, and we call this awareness and its various processes of causal resolution by the name of ‘thinking’; so what is memory? Memory isn’t only the retaining of information about what actually happened but is also the retaining of information about what could have happened including the consequences that would have occurred had what could have happened actually happened. This is crucial to grasp: we actually remember what did not happen. So the quantum difference indecision that is at the heart of the logic of the multi-dimensional meta-substance of reality is also a key part of how our own memories function.

This means that even if, hypothetically speaking, a person is shifted into a different timeline then it is still possible that the person’s memory is in part unaffected, if we assume that the change was instantaneous – what I mean is, think of the meta-substance as a massive cube inside of which every single point is a snapshot of the entire universe, of the total position of all particles that exist, and at the lowest layers, at the smallest temporal disturbances within each point, are the quantum layers whereby “decisions” are being made (possibilities as such are being resolved, creating “time”) and together all of these create what we experience as causality. Now, if we assume that at one point in the cube something suddenly changes, then the entire future timeline that causally unfolds from that point will also change… will it change instantly or will that pathway now gradually unfold differently? Well, it will have to change “instantly” because that is how the meta-structure reality cube actually exists: “time” does not exist at that highest level, every point in time is literally just a spatial point within the total geometry of the cube, and each such point contains information about the position of every particle in existence, like a hologram. So it would make no sense to say that a change to one point would somehow cascade through the cube along its causal pathways, because time doesn’t exist at that cube level, time only exists from the vantage of those points themselves, or rather from the perspective of entities like us who have neurological systems capable of retaining information about other points, thereby developing an inner mental consciousness that is built literally out of “the past”, and our perception is actualized to work in this way interpreting information and creating in the mind a running holographic representation of “time-based reality”. This was created because it allowed life to become survivable. But ultimately the mental experience of such life is just a representation of something that doesn’t actually exist, like how a film is really just individual frames shifted in fast sequence to give the illusion of movement.

I think this means that a change at any point within the cube will instantly change whatever results from that change, across the whole path of other points that follow from the point that was changed. If we are caught up in that point or in the forward paths from it then we would also change, and reality around us would change, but it seems to be the case that something in our memories does not change, and actually remembers the former time-line. How is that possible? It could be because of how our memory is a combination of storage of information about what actually happens plus storage of information about what could have happened but did not happen; in our memories there could be cross-over between those two categories of storage, so that a single moment of memory is like a collage wherein elements of information about what actually happened are blended together with elements of information about what could have happened but did not. Yes, this makes sense to me; if this is the case then when reality shifts to a new timeline and because this change is “instant” from the perspective of the possibility as such, from the meta-substance which our quantum-structured minds are able to access to some degree, our memories retain some information about the former timeline precisely because those points still exist. For example, if reality changes it isn’t the case that points in the meta-substance cube vanish, that would not be possible; it is simply the case that new points are created and the cube increases in size, which isn’t a problem since it is already infinitely huge and growing at an exponential rate every “moment” anyway. Again, space and time have no meaning to the ‘cube’ itself.

And there is another version of each of us in a huge number of other timelines already. So what it means to switch from one timeline to another is that our consciousness bridges from one version of ourselves to another, not that we actually physically move from one reality to another. Person A would have an A’ in another parallel reality where some things are slightly different; if the minds of A and A’ are able to be bridged for a moment, then it could be possible to transfer information from one to the other, creating a small meta-stack of “memory”. And indeed this is probably how our memory always works, because as we literally remember things that did not actually happen we are creating information in our minds that corresponds to the A’ of ourselves in a different reality in which those changes actually did take place.

So when the D-Wave computer causes multiple realities to converge at the location of the quantum chips in the computer, this must look like a vortex from the perspective of the higher meta-substance reality itself; namely there is a point in the hyper-cube that is “brighter” than other points around it because it is acting like a convergence-focus of many different points and pathways around itself. So it isn’t that the D-Wave computer is literally causing other nearby realities to collide with our own, it is more like that the D-Wave computer represents a convergence of points and paths within the hyper-cube and a consequence of that convergence is the fact that these various points and pathways can now more easily become conflated with one another and cross-transfer information amongst each other. But the other problem exists that the D-Wave computer exists at this point at 2017, whereas the decision of how to design the Ford logo for example occurred back in 1910 or whenever; how did the existence of the D-Wave computer at time-point 2017 cause a change at time-point 1910?

I don’t know. It could be that information is being sent back in time across the timeline somehow, with a certain signature to resonate at a particular place or person along that past timeline. In theory that doesn’t seem impossible, if we consider that each point in any given timeline is just a holographic structure of information, and information can technically be broken down into numbers and mathematical functions. Or maybe there is a resonance created at the meta-level so that wherever a D-wave point convergence is the case, any timeline pathway going out from that point in any direction experiences some resonance effect that is possible to shift the balance of the most sensitive quantum difference indecision points, for example when a person is sitting down at their drafting table and thinking “should I put this little curly tip on the ‘F’ in the Ford logo?” The resonance effect would probably be noticeable and cause macro-level changes only wherever it is already the case, in that timeline being resonated, that the tiniest moment of change in a decision would lead to noticeable physical differences going forward from that moment of change of decision. We have all had moments where we knew that our decision we were about to make would lead to a whole host of real-world changes, and it could go one way or another and we had to make that choice, a kind of black and white decision. I think it is precisely these moments that would be most affected by a quantum resonance along a timeline, because those moments are most sensitive and susceptible to being altered by the tiniest change and that the effect of such a tiny change is maximized due to the concentrated nature of the particular black and white decision in question and the inevitability of its future effects in “material reality”.

If you’re familiar with Mandela effects, please add your own thoughts.

Sometimes it’s tough to discern the BS:

…and sometimes it isn’t so tough.