Let's explore the science of how cannabis works

insects are attracted to the sources and engines of life – e.g. light. Flowers, Life more generally. To Food. And in addition, a plant… a medicinal plant. E.g.:

a) Ants on your cannabis plants are a sign of pests that produce ‘honeydew’.
This plant, i learned today, attracts more insects than any other plant…
must be the homeostatic support system of life (necessary for the removal of free radicals and subsequent thriving of the organism) that Dr. Melamade refers to…

it is as important as water!

(It is particularly interesting in this regard that breastmilk contains cannabinoids, no wonder one grows vigorous and lively only when nourished on it*)

• Not cow milk… cows aren’t as brain-oriented as humans and thus cow milk doesn’t contain cannabinoids.

It would appear that these plants are (or are supposed to be), more generally, the engines of jungle and natural life… no wonder no life ! So have we found here the ultimate secret of how to erect a Fukuokan forest? I think we have!

I’ve explored its science…
here are my preliminary findings:

djedefsauron.net/index.php?o … s&Itemid=1

I have strong basis to theorize that cannabis deploys and thus generally activates thus boosts the Norepic system (pro-Norepi, anti-free radical thus anti-cancer, anti-ageing, anti-dementia, anti-depression effects*)

And cigarettes work the other way, sheer poison. Beware, even of its second hand smoke!

*http://www.djedefsauron.net/index.php?option=com_rokdownloads&view=file&Itemid=146

But of course there is a dark undertone. Beware of SPICE, i.e. politically-peddled pseudo-weed. As long as you know the difference, and everyone should…

The Secret of the Spice!
Now i understand that statement from the old “Dune” videgame, one of the first cool strategy games: He who controls the most spice rules the universe!"

express.co.uk/news/uk/617747 … c-children

Pseudo-hemp, or SPICE, LEGALLY impersonating hemp and causing severe, intentional, irreversible damage to British children as young as 13!

The terrible V2 rocket-like punishment for Lindon’s Noldor to have voted for Brexit (especially because something like Spice also discredits the establishment)?

This can only end one way: – the legalization/regulation of hemp commerce …

or rather, legalization of homegrown weed (a civil duty)
+
compulsory free distribution of the best weed strains by governments to all people (universal basic ration)

Thats great stuff.

Supra-dopaminic awesomeness

here’s someone who’s doing a lot to popularize this free medicine:

m.sevendaysvt.com/vermont/resea … id=9959751